Bill Ford and George Bush - Parallel Lives

Richard, can we kill this one, it has absolutely noting to do with anything resembling Ford Motor Company. At least move it to the joke section where it fits in with the content.

For the record, I'm not a Republican OR a Democrat. I'm a Conservative. There IS a difference.

I think that Bush Jr is more like Bill Sr. Bush Jr had companies bought for him to keep him ut of trouble. Bill had a football team bought for him to keep him out of trouble.

Duece could do his job. Bush Sr could do his job.

So Billy Jr is... Jenna?

What a supremely stupid blog post. The author tries to be clever, and only shows that he knows nothing about the auto industry.

And how dare he make a snide, backhanded reference to Edsel Ford I by saying that Bill Ford Jr.'s reign makes him look good in comparison. If it weren't for the achievements of Edsel Ford Jr. in the 1930s (adding style to regular Fords; saving Lincoln by introducing the Lincoln Zephyr; keeping Lincoln competitive in the ultral-luxury class; and adding new mechanical features even as his father fought him every step of the way), Ford probably would have been bankrupt by the late 1930s.

I remember just a few years ago all of the fawning articles on Bill Ford, Jr., in publications such as Time and Newsweek, which, the last time I checked, aren't exactly right-wing publications. Where was this writer then...?