Mustang Shebly KR to Debut in NY

range

other than constantly bringing out basically ( suspension aside ) purely cosmetic special editions...they NEED to boost performance ( and I don't mean like the waste of time Shelby HP bump ) more markedly...at least 50hp....and while they are at it STOP flooding the market with special editions....cosmetics can be bought at Pep bros....factory performance upgrades WITH warranties can't

other than constantly bringing out basically ( suspension aside ) purely cosmetic special editions...they NEED to boost performance ( and I don't mean like the waste of time Shelby HP bump ) more markedly...at least 50hp....and while they are at it STOP flooding the market with special editions....cosmetics can be bought at Pep bros....factory performance upgrades WITH warranties can't

just hold on a little while...the new mustang engines are supposed to be on the way from what I read in motortrend or one of them a while back.

just hold on a little while...the new mustang engines are supposed to be on the way from what I read in motortrend or one of them a while back.

in the meantime we have one "special edition bling bling" posey model after another semi saturating the market...WITHOUT the new engine.......

in the meantime we have one "special edition bling bling" posey model after another semi saturating the market...WITHOUT the new engine.......

They have done their job so far as keeping people interested in the Mustang, have they not? Special trim is an easy way for Ford to bump up the price a little bit and keep people interested. Everybody wins.

They have done their job so far as keeping people interested in the Mustang, have they not? Special trim is an easy way for Ford to bump up the price a little bit and keep people interested. Everybody wins.

The KR wont be a problem...all I'm talking about is the basically cosmetic clingons like the stupid Shelby sitting outside my office...if it had 50-75 hp more I could justify the 12k he gets for his package...as it sits anyone could take a regular GT and spend 8 grand and run rings around this poser....names are only worth so much and then the added markup has to be justified...and without a significant performance boost the Shelby and Fooses fall woefully short......and 12 grand is not bumping up the price...'A little bit....."

Edited by Deanh