2008 F-150 Limited Pics

range

I want a plaque too dammit!

Make one.

Find an outfit in your area that does laser-cutting.

Give them a file from Illustrator or Corel Draw with the Eurostyle and the Helvetica words, and they'll cut you a piece you can use for a mould, if they can't do the finished product.

the body color bumpers and body colored rear view mirrors are to be regular options on the 08 .. I wonder what will be added to make it "limited" and make it worth the premium of buying a limited production model.

Igor

Edited by igor

Ford has a tendency of coming out will screeds of different packages before a body style change.....hmm, makes me wonder how soon the mustang is having a re-vamp? I guess this is to deplete inventorys of body stampings etc....

Ford has a tendency of coming out will screeds of different packages before a body style change.....hmm, makes me wonder how soon the mustang is having a re-vamp? I guess this is to deplete inventorys of body stampings etc....

Quite a plausible theory. Good to keep interest up before introducing a new model. If you don't, you end up with shift cuts and slowed production like they ended up doing with the Five Hundred before Taurus production started. Ford will probably STILL have FH's wasting lot space in 2008 since the Taurus is such a better package and priced comparably. Hopefully with a few special editions of F-150's and Mustangs, they'll avoid that with those refreshes next year.

Quite a plausible theory. Good to keep interest up before introducing a new model. If you don't, you end up with shift cuts and slowed production like they ended up doing with the Five Hundred before Taurus production started. Ford will probably STILL have FH's wasting lot space in 2008 since the Taurus is such a better package and priced comparably. Hopefully with a few special editions of F-150's and Mustangs, they'll avoid that with those refreshes next year.

Truth be told nick in 20 years I have seen the scenario so many times that I don't think it IS a theory, and it makes sense if you think about it...less wasteful....AND i would think cheaper in the long run than those HUGE rebates I was talking about