National Healthcare.

unionj

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was old testament mostly for the Jews. New testament is for the rest of us.

Old came before new right? Where did it come from?

What is the oldest religon??? I believe yours is the youngest, right? So where did it come from?

That is why it should be to each his own. It is a faith or belief.

Old came before new right? Where did it come from?

What is the oldest religon??? I believe yours is the youngest, right? So where did it come from?

That is why it should be to each his own. It is a faith or belief.

Christians follow Jesus. He was born when he was born.......what does the "youngest" have to do with anything???

Government regulations cost. They pass the cost onto you. I don't need the Government telling me where to go or what to get done, I'm a big boy now and can handle that on my own.

Diagnosing Our Health Care Woes

Like I said before about the healthcare.

Only true competition assures that the consumer gets the best deal at the best price possible by putting pressure on the providers. Patients are better served by having options and choices, not new federal bureaucracies and limitations on legal remedies. Such choices and options will arrive only when we unravel the HMO web rooted in old laws, and change the tax code to allow individual Americans to fully deduct all healthcare costs from their taxes, as employers can.

No one has yet to give an opinion.

Christians follow Jesus. He was born when he was born.......what does the "youngest" have to do with anything???

There are alot of religions that follow Jesus. Which is right? Who really knows? That is the reason that I think that it is up to each individual to decide for himself. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong, because who really knows??

As far as the youngest, it's just like history, people like to rewrite things to go along with something.

Edited by fmccap

Like I said before about the healthcare.

No one has yet to give an opinion.

You are continually making reference to heavy regulation and the lack of a free market, I'm pretty crafty and can see balances from checks. I'm still waiting for the first check so I can balance it! As of yet other than stating these regulations are causing health care costs to rise, you still have not cited one. It sounds like rhetoric to me. Insures, ambulance chasers, and and pharmaceuticals companies are the culprits. If your suggesting that the doctors need to compete with wage cuts then your nuts. A good doctor is worth (his or her) weight in gold. It are the other parties that add no value to the patients that need to concede. Frankly they are lucky to be able to make one cent off of services that someone else provides!!!!!!!! Edited by Furious1Auto

And what of terrorist doctors?

Terrorist doctors? You might want to cut back on watching too much TV, lest you find your self in home depot with other fear mongers buying plastic sheeting and duct tape to protect yourself from the the evil doers in Ohio.

But yeah back to national healthcare, it's a commin, do you think a women like Hillary is going to give up on National healthcare after her plan was defeted last time around? I can't wait until she is elected, Hillary and a Democratic congress will push it thru by 09

Terrorist doctors? You might want to cut back on watching too much TV, lest you find your self in home depot with other fear mongers buying plastic sheeting and duct tape to protect yourself from the the evil doers in Ohio.

But yeah back to national healthcare, it's a commin, do you think a women like Hillary is going to give up on National healthcare after her plan was defeted last time around? I can't wait until she is elected, Hillary and a Democratic congress will push it thru by 09

Good luck on her election, She can not even confront one evil man who cheats on her. How would she confront other evil men who want to kill us!

Good luck on her election, She can not even confront one evil man who cheats on her. How would she confront other evil men who want to kill us!

Hillary or Obama don't need luck with the Republican line up for Prez, it's gona be a cake walk, the Repubs have pushed away the middle swing vote and the Latino vote with their support of fundamental rapture freak policies. Plus, unlike you most Americans have seen thru the FEAR mongering of terrorists by now, so Repubs won't get the FEAR vote like they got in the last Prez ellection. Then throw in some Republican WAR mongering (Iraq) and the people will turn left at the next election. we don't need luck.

Hillary or Obama don't need luck with the Republican line up for Prez, it's gona be a cake walk, the Repubs have pushed away the middle swing vote and the Latino vote with their support of fundamental rapture freak policies. Plus, unlike you most Americans have seen thru the FEAR mongering of terrorists by now, so Repubs won't get the FEAR vote like they got in the last Prez ellection. Then throw in some Republican WAR mongering (Iraq) and the people will turn left at the next election. we don't need luck.

I have no doubt that the next president will be a Democrat but, Hilary needs all the luck she can get. I don't think it will be these two. I also don't think the publics hatred for the Bush administration is enough to motivate them to put aside their prejudices when voting. How many times have you heard a woman will never be president, and what of Obama. We'll see if their plan works, generally the front runners don't win the election. I think if Bill was to announce running at the last second he could easily get reelected! If you watched the Clinton's campaigning together Bill was the center of attention. since the third term would be in consecutive he can legally run, and win! I do agree with Bill's position on the Scooter Libby pardon! They think they're above the law!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Hillary as pres will be a gift to the terrorists. Just look what they did in England last week to test the new prime minister. He folded like a house of cards . he forbid anyone to use the word "Muslim" or "War on terror". What a pussy!

The same will happen after the 08 elections when Hitlary becomes pres. Now remember she is not allowed by the left to retaliate, she has to make nice with Osama! :finger:

You might want to turn on CNN. I guess the English and Australians suffer mass paranoia as well.

You might want to turn on CNN. I guess the English and Australians suffer mass paranoia as well.

So the new fear flavor of the month is Doctors who are terrorists? I knew that "Doctors with out borders" were terrorists the whole time. You know when Truman tried to push thru national healthcare the rightwing rapture freaks cried "communism" now when there is talk of NH the same rapture freak types cry "Terrorists" is that their best response to the movie Sicko?

Companies such as Intel Corporation and Microsoft have imported thousands and thousands of Muslim engineers into the USA. They claim a “shortage” of American engineers is the reason.

Using the “logic” of you male bimbos, might we anticipate that because these companies recruit from foreign countries, we can expect TERRORIST ATTACKS on our own soil? Hell, aren’t ENGINEERS more likely to know how to create bombs that actually work?

So the new fear flavor of the month is Doctors who are terrorists? I knew that "Doctors with out borders" were terrorists the whole time. You know when Truman tried to push thru national healthcare the rightwing rapture freaks cried "communism" now when there is talk of NH the same rapture freak types cry "Terrorists" is that their best response to the movie Sicko?

Companies such as Intel Corporation and Microsoft have imported thousands and thousands of Muslim engineers into the USA. They claim a “shortage” of American engineers is the reason.

Using the “logic” of you male bimbos, might we anticipate that because these companies recruit from foreign countries, we can expect TERRORIST ATTACKS on our own soil? Hell, aren’t ENGINEERS more likely to know how to create bombs that actually work?

Calm down dude. I just said watch the news. Maybe CNN has a right wing bias. I don't know. But when 8 doctors who happen to be Muslim and happen to have Al-Qaeda links decide to blow up London, I got concerned. So far the Muslim engineering community has not tried to blow up anything.

Sicko is probably Moore's least successful movie. This is the "Blair Witch 3" of documentaries. Most American are on to him and pay him no mind. Hence, the poor public response. Another reason his movie sucked. The HMOs were ready for him and basically countered his moves during production. The moment he showed up to document the struggles of a family dealing with an outrageous situation, they got all the "free" health care they could handle. According to Moore himself, "There has been a 100% success rate of the people we're filming of getting whatever they need from the HMOs, pharmaceutical companies, whatever." It's hard to document the great evil when they act like angels when the cameras rolling.

Moore's premise was how great socialized medicine was. I was raised in the military hospital system, the pinnacle of socialized medicine. The care was so impersonal. I liken it to getting service from an auto license bureau. I thought all doctors treat you like a farm animal. I only go when I absolutely have to. After having traditional US health care, you would have trouble adapting to socialized medicine.

The best response to our out of control health care system is medical tourism. Americans can have treatments pioneered in US performed by 2nd and 3rd world countries at bargain basement prices. No FDA, no red tape, no hassle. If you suspect malpractice, don't bother suing because you can't do that either.

Calm down dude. I just said watch the news. Maybe CNN has a right wing bias. I don't know. But when 8 doctors who happen to be Muslim and happen to have Al-Qaeda links decide to blow up London, I got concerned. So far the Muslim engineering community has not tried to blow up anything.

Sicko is probably Moore's least successful movie. This is the "Blair Witch 3" of documentaries. Most American are on to him and pay him no mind. Hence, the poor public response. Another reason his movie sucked. The HMOs were ready for him and basically countered his moves during production. The moment he showed up to document the struggles of a family dealing with an outrageous situation, they got all the "free" health care they could handle. According to Moore himself, "There has been a 100% success rate of the people we're filming of getting whatever they need from the HMOs, pharmaceutical companies, whatever." It's hard to document the great evil when they act like angels when the cameras rolling.

Moore's premise was how great socialized medicine was. I was raised in the military hospital system, the pinnacle of socialized medicine. The care was so impersonal. I liken it to getting service from an auto license bureau. I thought all doctors treat you like a farm animal. I only go when I absolutely have to. After having traditional US health care, you would have trouble adapting to socialized medicine.

The best response to our out of control health care system is medical tourism. Americans can have treatments pioneered in US performed by 2nd and 3rd world countries at bargain basement prices. No FDA, no red tape, no hassle. If you suspect malpractice, don't bother suing because you can't do that either.

sounds like a wiener! :hysterical:

Blow up London? A car parked in a nightlife district with a week ass bomb put their by incompetent wanbee terrorists was going to blow up all of London? Turn off CNN and deprogram yourself from being a Drama Queen. NBC, Fox, MSNBC, ABC etc. over hype a lot of stories. M. Jackson, Paris Hilton, the new fad called "missing white girl syndrome" as in Mellesa Smart (who wasn't so smart) Chandra Levy, Runnaway bride etc. They hype this type of crap up to improve thier rateings.

The threat of Terrorism is WAY overated!

As far as Military healthcare goes I had good quality care when I was in the army. I broke my hand playing football in Germany and they did an outstanding job when they did surgery. I broke my hand in 3 places and they put a bunch of pins in, then removed them later, never had one problem with my hand since and the Hospital staff were great.

But I don't doubt that Military healthcare providers botch it once in awhile, I mean, it's the Milltary. But to say that Military healthcare is the pinnacle of Socialized Med. is flat out wrong, I would bet that a lot of other countries rate way higher than our Military when it comes to quality healthcare.

By the way that little video you have of the little kid getting kicked in the face, and flipping over onto his head says a lot about who you really are, and being a Military brat helps explain a lot also.

Recent hurricanes and gasoline issues are proof of the existence of a new chemical element. Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction

that would normally take less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2-6 years; It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's Mass will actually increase over time, since each

reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is

referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for..... but while we are here we might as well dance"

Blow up London? A car parked in a nightlife district with a week ass bomb put their by incompetent wanbee terrorists was going to blow up all of London? Turn off CNN and deprogram yourself from being a Drama Queen. NBC, Fox, MSNBC, ABC etc. over hype a lot of stories. M. Jackson, Paris Hilton, the new fad called "missing white girl syndrome" as in Mellesa Smart (who wasn't so smart) Chandra Levy, Runnaway bride etc. They hype this type of crap up to improve thier rateings.

The threat of Terrorism is WAY overated!

Some people chose not to live under terror. Just look at Israel. At one time they had bombings every other day, they stepped up their anti-terror efforts. The DC snipers were wannabe terrorist. It was just a couple of knuckleheads with a car and rifle. They managed to terrify an entire region. You never knew where you may be shot. Getting gas, exiting Home Depot, at a school bus stop. What about the first London bombers? They were four wannabes too and they managed to kill 52 and injure 700. Who is to say those Muslim doctors didn't succeed. They have probably inspired those that are less educated but even more competent at killing. Even though they failed, the doctors are hailed as true martyrs. Guys willing to give up all the success they achieved for Jihad. This is whats scary. You're free to put media hypes like Iraq War, 9/11 and the New Orleans flood on par with Paris Hilton. Sticking your head in the sand is not a crime. The only sham the media is hyping is Global Warming. Paris Hinton is just entertainment.

As far as Military healthcare goes I had good quality care when I was in the army. I broke my hand playing football in Germany and they did an outstanding job when they did surgery. I broke my hand in 3 places and they put a bunch of pins in, then removed them later, never had one problem with my hand since and the Hospital staff were great.

But I don't doubt that Military healthcare providers botch it once in awhile, I mean, it's the Milltary. But to say that Military healthcare is the pinnacle of Socialized Med. is flat out wrong, I would bet that a lot of other countries rate way higher than our Military when it comes to quality healthcare.

By the way that little video you have of the little kid getting kicked in the face, and flipping over onto his head says a lot about who you really are, and being a Military brat helps explain a lot also.

Military doctors are good. But the only thing the pioneer in is trauma. All the other training comes from the private sector. They were good but you got no extras and you can sue them for malpractice under any circumstance. I was also in the military. A buddy of mine went in for a routine knee scope and the operated on the wrong leg. When he went back in the next time, he marked all over both legs making it absolutely clear which leg was to be scoped. He was disciplined under Article 15 because he did it sarcastically. They fuck up you get in trouble.

You missed my point. Socialized medicine is good for people that are brought up under a socialized medical system. Ignorance is bliss. It is much harder for us because we were raised under the for profit model. Why do you think England has to import 2nd world doctors? Socialized medicine has removed the incentive for England's homegrown to get in the field. Canada also has a worsening crisis. Their health care industry is constantly in labor disputes. Enough doctors have left Canada to practice in the US to prompt CA government action. The vast majority of research is funded by private investment. You do not have nearly the same amount in socialized system. Canadians do have decent health care but they also pay out the ass for it. Its not free. The money is just taken from them up front whether they use it or not. I think Tring said he pays $3000 per month regardless. Most Americans will not accept that. Nor will they accept long waits. I agree our current system is broken. Nationalizing it will not make it any better.

The US has the best health care in the world. Its just not free.

Recent hurricanes and gasoline issues are proof of the existence of a new chemical element. Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction

that would normally take less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2-6 years; It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's Mass will actually increase over time, since each

reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is

referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for..... but while we are here we might as well dance"

You rock unionj, That's some funny shit! :rockon: :bowdown: :bandance:

Some people chose not to live under terror. Just look at Israel. At one time they had bombings every other day, they stepped up their anti-terror efforts. The DC snipers were wannabe terrorist. It was just a couple of knuckleheads with a car and rifle. They managed to terrify an entire region. You never knew where you may be shot. Getting gas, exiting Home Depot, at a school bus stop. What about the first London bombers? They were four wannabes too and they managed to kill 52 and injure 700. Who is to say those Muslim doctors didn't succeed. They have probably inspired those that are less educated but even more competent at killing. Even though they failed, the doctors are hailed as true martyrs. Guys willing to give up all the success they achieved for Jihad. This is whats scary. You're free to put media hypes like Iraq War, 9/11 and the New Orleans flood on par with Paris Hilton. Sticking your head in the sand is not a crime. The only sham the media is hyping is Global Warming. Paris Hinton is just entertainment.

Military doctors are good. But the only thing the pioneer in is trauma. All the other training comes from the private sector. They were good but you got no extras and you can sue them for malpractice under any circumstance. I was also in the military. A buddy of mine went in for a routine knee scope and the operated on the wrong leg. When he went back in the next time, he marked all over both legs making it absolutely clear which leg was to be scoped. He was disciplined under Article 15 because he did it sarcastically. They fuck up you get in trouble.

You missed my point. Socialized medicine is good for people that are brought up under a socialized medical system. Ignorance is bliss. It is much harder for us because we were raised under the for profit model. Why do you think England has to import 2nd world doctors? Socialized medicine has removed the incentive for England's homegrown to get in the field. Canada also has a worsening crisis. Their health care industry is constantly in labor disputes. Enough doctors have left Canada to practice in the US to prompt CA government action. The vast majority of research is funded by private investment. You do not have nearly the same amount in socialized system. Canadians do have decent health care but they also pay out the ass for it. Its not free. The money is just taken from them up front whether they use it or not. I think Tring said he pays $3000 per month regardless. Most Americans will not accept that. Nor will they accept long waits. I agree our current system is broken. Nationalizing it will not make it any better.

The US has the best health care in the world. Its just not free.

I have a hard time beleaving that $3,000 is taken from everyones personal income tax. Most people don't even gross that in a month! And if that where the norm than I bet a society like that has currency that is worth less and jobs that pay more! That , that,

post-27216-1183953601_thumb.jpg

I have a hard time beleaving that $3,000 is taken from everyones personal income tax. Most people don't even gross that in a month! And if that where the norm than I bet a society like that has currency that is worth less and jobs that pay more! That , that,

No. I believe its a tax. Depending on your income is how much you pay. We currently have a fixed rate depending on your plan. Maybe it was $3k per year. Tring posted his figure a while a go so I may have it wrong. How do you pay now? Are you willing to take that amount in a pay cut?

No. I believe its a tax. Depending on your income is how much you pay. We currently have a fixed rate depending on your plan. Maybe it was $3k per year. Tring posted his figure a while a go so I may have it wrong. How do you pay now? Are you willing to take that amount in a pay cut?

Even if it was annually, their would be a savings on behalf of the patient, and concessions on behalf of the insurers! In 06' Ford payed 10,000+ for my benefits! From $10,000 TO $3,000 See, you and I just reduced 7,000 of health care premiums! if that liability was gone they wouldn't be extorted by annual premium increases. And the government would reduce medical care cost inflation! See it's a win, win!

Edited by Furious1Auto

In Canada, one half of our income tax goes to pay for health care. There is no limit to how much you pay. Ford workers in the US would be foolish to give up company paid health care in exchange for a huge boost in income tax. Our cost advantage is quickly evaporating as our dollar rises. It is now at over .95 US. I make over $34.00 an hour including cola. Do the math.