Taurus SHO (my attempt at one)

SVT_MAN

Yesterday, I posted all those cool Taurus concepts. This morning, I decided to do my own take on what I'd like to see in a Taurus SHO. Let me know what you think!

SHO-resize.jpg

This is how the regular Taurus should look, too, in my opinion. I would have preferred these headlights.

Edited by SVT_MAN

Yesterday, I posted all those cool Taurus concepts. This morning, I decided to do my own take on what I'd like to see in a Taurus SHO. Let me know what you think!

SHO-resize.jpg

This is how the regular Taurus should look, too, in my opinion. I would have preferred these headlights.

I don't think those lights look good on the car, better on the x

The Mustang "torque thrust" style wheels are not working for me on the Taurus.

Some people don't even like those wheels on the Mustang. I see that you drive a Mustang, and I love how they look on the Mustang personally. My 99 GT doesn't have them - not to say I wouldn't love them someday. It was just a 30 minute photoshop basically. Anyway, thanks for looking.

Duratec-Nick - Thanks for the tip. I'll see if I can do that tomorrow. I personally like the chrome, but I'll try it out for you.

Edited by SVT_MAN

Some people don't even like those wheels on the Mustang. I see that you drive a Mustang, and I love how they look on the Mustang personally. My 99 GT doesn't have them - not to say I wouldn't love them someday. It was just a 30 minute photoshop basically. Anyway, thanks for looking.

Duratec-Nick - Thanks for the tip. I'll see if I can do that tomorrow. I personally like the chrome, but I'll try it out for you.

I like the overall look of the photoshop, and a SHO would be cool. Maybe some MKS style wheels would look better.

By the way, I kept the factory torque thrusts on my Mustang until earlier this year, replaced them with 18" FR500's.

Edited by 02MustangGT

The red one with the second wheel choice would be a great "sport package" upgrade.... workable tweaks without too much additional tooling.

But I have to say the black one is badass. Can it be lowered at all? That's what it's missing... I also wonder how it would look with subtle fender flares, but that might be too over-the-top.