BUSH the EVIL hypocrite!

dark270

Here's a guy...I assume...(dark270) ...who's livelihood depends on another person...Ford...allowing him to come to work only sometimes...(layoff)... Now you want the good people on this board to actually think that what you say about politics is revelant...I think you should get more education especially in history ...or maybe just listen or read more...but with an open mind...not with predetermined opinions and outcomes. If you are as "all over it " as you write...you should focus you future on public service. Myself...I'll leave the leading to the elected leaders...I believe they have MUCH more info at their disposal than you. Opinions are like assholes and you are one

who are you to tell me what i should and should not do ? good people of this board? ?? jury is still out on that one! and i dont need more education based on what you think.... it's obvious you like the 'blind leading the blind' but for me that is soemthing i will speak out about...dont like it ?? lick the nuts!

Don't you realize what is at stake here. Forget the UN. The UN is made up of more of our enemies than our friends. OUR ENEMIES WANT US ALL TO DIE. THEY ARE GETTING FILTHY RICH FROM SELLING US THEIR OIL AND ARE USING THE PROFITS TO ACQUIRE THE WEAPONS TO ANNIHILATE US. Are you worried that people will not like us? They already hate us because they are jealous. Our enemies will soon acquire nukes, if they do not already have them. Do you think that they care if their actions are legal, according to the UN ? If we do not take them out now, it will be too late. Many countries in the world, (and some immigrants) believe that we are due for a come- up-ance. I say fuck them. Bring it on. We will only get respect by showing strength. If we run, we will only encourage them, and disgrace ourselves and our decendants.

Dark, there is no getting out. This is World War III.

it is only WW3 if everyone is at war....it is not WW3..... and if you so worried about other people aquiring nukes and such(as is bush) that why dont you work to counter these weapons.....like the old star wars program you previous leader came up with?? there is always technology to counter other technology! why do we have to go over there and kill people??

(not just theres but our own?) plus there is alway the peaceful negotiation process!! one we have not really tried.....we have (u.s.) come out and publicly named all these axis of evil people and have not tried to actually work with them......i know a strange thought......

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well darkie since you believe the war was / is illegal it shows you truly do not have a clue. Study law if you think it's illegal and file charges. Funny no one else can bring charges except yourself and a few other people here. Everyone else is wrong and your right. Not likely. People like you exist to be an example of "how not to do things". Your entitled to your opinion but when you accuse someone of doing something illegal you should have some proof or facts to back it up. About the only thing you can back up is a toilet.

Please stay in school, you might learn something.

Here's a guy...I assume...(dark270) ...who's livelihood depends on another person...Ford...allowing him to come to work only sometimes...(layoff)... Now you want the good people on this board to actually think that what you say about politics is revelant...I think you should get more education especially in history ...or maybe just listen or read more...but with an open mind...not with predetermined opinions and outcomes. If you are as "all over it " as you write...you should focus you future on public service. Myself...I'll leave the leading to the elected leaders...I believe they have MUCH more info at their disposal than you. Opinions are like assholes and you are one

Perhaps you are the one who needs an open-mind. Afterall, you voted for Bush, and are a strong supporter, at least you have stated that numerous times, and that's fine, however, how is it for certain that you can state that he or anyone of us do not possess an open mind on this or any other subject?

Myself, I started going back to school several years ago, while I am certainly no expert, my minor is history and one thing is for certain you cannot completley trust those in power. History is replete with bad outcomes of those in power, given to much discretion.

Really, why is it that with the exception of a one or two individuals on this board, those defending this administration always resort to insults. I would say most arguing against use some form of cogent logic, and while it's not perfiect it's more than useless insults.

Well darkie since you believe the war was / is illegal it shows you truly do not have a clue. Study law if you think it's illegal and file charges. Funny no one else can bring charges except yourself and a few other people here. Everyone else is wrong and your right. Not likely. People like you exist to be an example of "how not to do things". Your entitled to your opinion but when you accuse someone of doing something illegal you should have some proof or facts to back it up. About the only thing you can back up is a toilet.

Please stay in school, you might learn something.

The United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan seems to think the war in Iraq was illegal. Bush needs to be careful in the future, he may follow in the footsteps of Pinochet and face a international tribunal for crimes against humanity.

The United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan seems to think the war in Iraq was illegal. Bush needs to be careful in the future, he may follow in the footsteps of Pinochet and face a international tribunal for crimes against humanity.

"Seems to think" is like kind of pregnant. It either is or is not. Since there is no indictment or conviction for purposes of conversation it is a legal act. "War" is not an accurate term in the context of Iraq. Since the U.S. buys into the U.N. we were and obligitated to enforce the terms set in place. If you do not want to take action against people that don’t play by the rules withdraw from the U.N. and follow your own path.

I think the U.N. is a joke. Kofi may have a biased opinion. Many people " seems to think" that money was funneled to him from sources clearly against the U.S. Kofi was cozy with the way things were running. I think he lost money on the deal. Sadam is out of business. Authorizing the use of force to carry out a violated agreement is different than just attacking an entity with no provocation.

"Seems to think" is like kind of pregnant. It either is or is not. Since there is no indictment or conviction for purposes of conversation it is a legal act. "War" is not an accurate term in the context of Iraq. Since the U.S. buys into the U.N. we were and obligitated to enforce the terms set in place. If you do not want to take action against people that don’t play by the rules withdraw from the U.N. and follow your own path.

I think the U.N. is a joke. Kofi may have a biased opinion. Many people " seems to think" that money was funneled to him from sources clearly against the U.S. Kofi was cozy with the way things were running. I think he lost money on the deal. Sadam is out of business. Authorizing the use of force to carry out a violated agreement is different than just attacking an entity with no provocation.

seems funny how you accuse everyone else of wrong doing but exclude yourself.....isn't saddam thinking like that ?? kinda funnny! i will continue to go to school to learn....and to better myself.....but the more i go the more against bush/republicanism i get!!! if you want to hurl insults go ahead..it wont do you any good! you are the one that looks intolerant and ignorant!

LOL

DARK270 IS SURE SOMETHING ELSE ISN'T HE? HE'S JUST AN INMATURE TURD THAT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T LIVE IN A REAL WORLD. WITH THAT AVATAR OF HIS. HE STILL THINKS HE'S THE MASTER OF DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!

KISS MY ASS YOU TROLL!

still mad are we ?? lol..you crack me up!!!!! who's laying the groundwork now ?

come over here and be my little BITCH....

LOL

can i hear some more insults ???

LOL :P :P :P :P

DARK270 IS SURE SOMETHING ELSE ISN'T HE? HE'S JUST AN INMATURE TURD THAT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T LIVE IN A REAL WORLD. WITH THAT AVATAR OF HIS. HE STILL THINKS HE'S THE MASTER OF DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!

KISS MY ASS YOU TROLL!

on another note you must be living in a BIG FAT boss hog LIE!!!...lol

star wars and dungeons and dragons is a big difference...of course it probably doesn't amtter to you...

go eat some more.....

LOL

I hope your arts professors are not all hippie relics. I hope you are taking some math , science, and economics courses for political balance.

i already had all that....i'm working on finishing up...grad. sept 7th...but that's if you read the other threads....

at least i'll be better off then you!

Re-read my post. I edited it at the same time you were responding. (I'm sorry, Jethro, I thought you were talking about university, not the 6th grade). It should read "At least I'll be better off than you."

Take it easy on little darkie. His parents might be home and he has to get off the computer. A lot of art teachers are liberal. Hey darkie,does your teacher ask to to look for change is his pants pockets? Maybe you can watch "bareback mountain" over his house and work hard on getting a better grade. Like many others if you think the U.S. is so bad please feel free to leave at any time.

Re-read my post. I edited it at the same time you were responding. (I'm sorry, Jethro; I thought you were talking about university, not the 6th grade). It should read: "At least I'll be better off than you."

dont like my post ?? dont read them.....LOL

Take it easy on little darkie. His parents might be home and he has to get off the computer. A lot of art teachers are liberal. Hey darkie,does your teacher ask to to look for change is his pants pockets? Maybe you can watch "bareback mountain" over his house and work hard on getting a better grade. Like many others if you think the U.S. is so bad please feel free to leave at any time.

typical religous right response.....always hurl insults first......LOL

whatever...

i never said the U.S. is bad ...WTF??? i said the REPUBLICANS are bad....LOL

LIKE YOU!!!!....LOL

"Feel free to leave at any time." No way---remember cal: "only cowards cut and run!"

You and your ilk have bankrupted the U.S., killed hundreds of thousands of people, and maimed and wounded who knows how many. But even the majority of Americans--- who are isolated, indoctrinated, and ignorant--- will get tired of the death & destruction people like you have caused. And when that happens, people who have some sembelence of sanity will take over. :)

"Feel free to leave at any time." No way---remember cal: "only cowards cut and run!"

You and your ilk have bankrupted the U.S., killed hundreds of thousands of people, and maimed and wounded who knows how many. But even the majority of Americans--- who are isolated, indoctrinated, and ignorant--- will get tired of the death & destruction people like you have caused. And when that happens, people who have some sembelence of sanity will take over. :)

That's not all who will take over. You had better go out and get yourself fitted for a turban, and don't forget to give your waist size.

I know you are scared. That is why you are afraid for your country to defend itself. Maybe you should move to Canada for your own safety.

LOL...afraid of what?? kinda funny to say we were/are defending ourselves..WHEN we are invading another country..that didnt attack us first.....and if you need a history lesson the sept. 11 attacks were not iraqi's

LOL

whatever.....

LOL...afraid of what?? kinda funny to say we were/are defending ourselves..WHEN we are invading another country..that didnt attack us first.....and if you need a history lesson the sept. 11 attacks were not iraqi's

LOL

whatever.....

The War on Terror is against the whole Middle East. Afghanistan being in anarchy, was the terrorists' training ground. They had to be dealt with first. Iraq is the heart of the Middle East. That makes them #2 on the list. We then wait and see if other nations adopt Democracy. The ones that don't will be next. Come out from under the bed.

Did you say illigal war?

Only congress can grant the President authority to declare war:

The only flaw is that the article says that Congress did not have the authority to give Bush the power to go to war against specifically unnamed nations. If that were the case, and if the Democrats thought they had a leg to stand on, it would have been brought before the Supreme Court.

The War on Terror is against the whole Middle East. Afghanistan being in anarchy, was the terrorists' training ground. They had to be dealt with first. Iraq is the heart of the Middle East. That makes them #2 on the list. We then wait and see if other nations adopt Democracy. The ones that don't will be next. Come out from under the bed.

So, it is either our way or no way? But, wait, I thought that was one of the things we were fighting against... Al Qaida says the same thing. Accept our ways or die.

A platitude does'nt make it right... In the meantime, Osama is still at large. And we have become what we hate.

Right. If you read & listen to what the Bushes, Cheney's, bin Ladens, and mullah's say, they all sound very much the same. Killing follows killing followed by more killing. There's no end in sight.