BUSH the EVIL hypocrite!

dark270

My father did enough fighting in WWII for both of us.

I bet He did...and Fathers around the world have fought for their children's freedom too. Mine did...my

Daughters - Father fought for theirs. But supposedly we fought for the freedom of the Iraqi people

from the strong hold of Hussein. He was caught in a spider hole...I'm hoping the man we caught is

not one of his 100 impersonators. Hussein is imprisoned, no WMD were found...why are we there?

Like Whoopi said "our satellites can see ant shit on a piece dust in Queens, but they can't see a 6'6"

man dragging a dialysis machine?"

Live in fear...we lose more freedom!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before WWII, England felt the same way about Hitler. They adopted a "Policy of Appeasement", they let him have the Rhineland and I believe Czechoslavakia. This only encouraged him. He invaded Poland. It cost tens of millions of lives before he was defeated. If he had been taken out in 1936, those people would not have died. Terrorists exist throughout the Middle East. They breed and multiply in non-democratic countries, or dictatorships. They are a serious threat to us. They have vast resourses from oil. They will use that money to buy weapons to use against us. If we pull out now and "appease" them, the political will to go back in will not be there for at least another twenty years. If we wait twenty years, the war we would be in would make WWII look like a Sunday school picnic.

These celebrities who use their star status to try and undermine the war effort make me sick. To me, they are traitors. During WWII, movie stars tried to get people to help the war effort and buy war bonds. They were a different breed.

You..repeatedly use the word "WE". You have a mouse in your pocket? There is no WE, you never served!

Your children will NEVER serve! WHO IS WE?

Our Gov't (for years) opened the flood gates on letting middle eastern people into our country...then they

tell us they're terrorists?! Trim, you're reading and responding to portions of remarks and ranting about

acts of violence...are we supposed to fear everyone?

I'm concerned about bush and his cronies running MY Country...not WE Country.

Are you aware he has 2 brothers? Read about Neil .... the bush family is not without stain.

Before WWII, England felt the same way about Hitler. They adopted a "Policy of Appeasement", they let him have the Rhineland and I believe Czechoslavakia. This only encouraged him. He invaded Poland. It cost tens of millions of lives before he was defeated. If he had been taken out in 1936, those people would not have died. Terrorists exist throughout the Middle East. They breed and multiply in non-democratic countries, or dictatorships. They are a serious threat to us. They have vast resourses from oil. They will use that money to buy weapons to use against us. If we pull out now and "appease" them, the political will to go back in will not be there for at least another twenty years. If we wait twenty years, the war we would be in would make WWII look like a Sunday school picnic.

These celebrities who use their star status to try and undermine the war effort make me sick. To me, they are traitors. During WWII, movie stars tried to get people to help the war effort and buy war bonds. They were a different breed.

TALK about paranoia.....if we had good border patrol/security....we would not have to worry about that....those people only do to the U.S. what the U.S. allows it to......yeah and i am a AMERICAN...and you are not!!...so there is no WE....LOL if you feel your not doing enough..let canada LEAD the way.....while the U.S. can leave......

we have better things to do that parading around being the WORLD POLICEMAN and everytime someone lights up a cig. YOU want us to give them a TICKET.....LOL

FUCK BUSH!

You..repeatedly use the word "WE". You have a mouse in your pocket? There is no WE, you never served!

Your children will NEVER serve! WHO IS WE?

Our Gov't (for years) opened the flood gates on letting middle eastern people into our country...then they

tell us they're terrorists?! Trim, you're reading and responding to portions of remarks and ranting about

acts of violence...are we supposed to fear everyone?

I'm concerned about bush and his cronies running MY Country...not WE Country.

Are you aware he has 2 brothers? Read about Neil .... the bush family is not without stain.

Canada is part of NATO and WE are fighting in Afghanistan and we have a few troops in Iraq. Hopefully our new PM will build up our long neglected armed forces so that we can contribute more.

This is bigger than the Bushes. If the USA goes down, Canada goes down.

Do you actually believe that George Bush is personally planning all the military strategies of this war? He does not have a military background. The plan to invade Iraq obviously was not his, but part of a military strategy. The decision to go ahead with that plan was his.

Edited by Trimdingman

Canada is part of NATO and WE are fighting in Afghanistan and we have a few troops in Iraq. Hopefully our new PM will build up our long neglected armed forces so that we can contribute more.

This is bigger than the Bushes. If the USA goes down, Canada goes down.

Do you actually believe that George Bush is personally planning all the military strategies of this war? He does not have a military background. The plan to invade Iraq obviously was not his, but part of a military strategy. The decision to go ahead with that plan was his.

the 'plan' was form the 'people' he put in his staff....that is the people 'he' trusted....so it was 'his' plan...

indirectly.....and now that plan is failing!

Even with my intillect I do not presume to know more than the people who are doing everything in their power to protect us. How can an idiot like you presume to know more than them?

i dont have to 'know more then them' all you habe to do is look around.....look at the evidence.....

that is enough for most people....the plan is still failing....

You are only seeing what the enemy wants you to see. If we lose, we lose. At least we fought the good fight.

You should be put into an internment camp.

oh i see the old conspiracy theory!!!! LOL...everything i see and hear is wrong...it is really hitler behind it all right ??

WHATEVER....LOL and just who is the 'all knowing' enemy ?? certainly not the terrorists?? they are controlling our country ???

hmm okay...maybe its you that need to be in a mental hospital!

oh i see the old conspiracy theory!!!! LOL...everything i see and hear is wrong...it is really hitler behind it all right ??

WHATEVER....LOL and just who is the 'all knowing' enemy ?? certainly not the terrorists?? they are controlling our country ???

hmm okay...maybe its you that need to be in a mental hospital!

I didn't say anything about a mental hospital; a Freudian slip, perhaps? Do you know what I am saying? Jethro, go back to school and enroll in junior high.

Edited by Trimdingman

the 'plan' was form the 'people' he put in his staff....that is the people 'he' trusted....so it was 'his' plan...

indirectly.....and now that plan is failing!

You hope for failure. Failure would be equal to U.S. deaths or causalities. This is why the democrats and liberals are digging a hole for themselves. You’re in the same category as a Mike Moore, Jane Fonda or the nutty Sheehan (?). You dislike or hate the people running the government and you hope for failure.

This is the same as supporting the enemy.

The professionals running the military (IE generals) form the battle plan. The president and secretary of state review it and give it the green light, and funding. If you view this engagement as a failure you should read up on the history of U.S. warfare.

http://muller.lbl.gov/TRessays/30-Lessons_of_Iraq.htm

I didn't say anything about a mental hospital; a Freudian slip, perhaps? Do you know what I am saying? Jethro, go back to school and enroll in junior high.

no it wasn't a slip... I TOLD YOU TO GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL....then again maybe you dont understand ENGLISH.....maybe that cause you not AMERICAN....yeah i forgot....why dont you go to iraq ?? being old and all you can help lead the charge against the enemy ???

You hope for failure. Failure would be equal to U.S. deaths or causalities. This is why the democrats and liberals are digging a hole for themselves. You’re in the same category as a Mike Moore, Jane Fonda or the nutty Sheehan (?). You dislike or hate the people running the government and you hope for failure.

The professionals running the military (IE generals) form the battle plan. The president and secretary of state review it and give it the green light, and funding. If you view this engagement as a failure you should read up on the history of U.S. warfare.

no your wrong again, cal, i dont 'hope for failure'....failure as i see it is a total lsos of american lives....that i dont want to see happen ever....what i want is a PULL OUT now before the losses are too great....

i dont want total failure in the goverment....what i want is BUSHIE to have a change of heart..and pull our troops out now...because the middle east has been at war/fighting the last TWO THOUSAND years...5 years of american and DEMOCRACY aint going to change THEM!.... i am sick and tired of seeing our guys blown apart in the evening news...(for one) and all of the money that could be better spent over here...

more waste goign to IRAQ...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/06/budget.ap/index.html

why dont we spend canadien dollars there ??

You should really go back to grammar school, as it takes me a long time to de-cypher your gibberish. I do not know if there is a psychiatrist in the world who could straighten out your "mind". I do not believe it would be worth the effort.

if you dont lie then dont FUCKING read it....i dont care how long it takes you to piss or anyhting else....THEN DONT READ IT!!! fuck you and your gramr school

LOL

\

LOFL!

There there now. Good boy. Don't bite me. Have a doggy treat. Repeat after me: Bush good, liberals bad.

no..your stupid....i'm not going to believe ever that bush is good....so go cheer you liberal canada on....

fuck bush and his dumbass friends(you)

You have been beat, dumbfuck. Retreat while you still have some shread of dignity left, or I will defame your ancesters and the losers that you may procreate.

go ahead...you dont even know how you bush loving frenchmen!!!

noone really expects to beat ANYONE by words anyway.....

GO FUCK YOURSELF...moron!