SAIC and Nanjing Joint Venture Reunites Rover?

jpd80

Could this be the start of the Chinese on slaught, the Reunification of Rover.

With the iminent sale of Jaguar and the highly profitable Land Rover in the near future, the timing couldn't be

better to reunite Rover, Land Rover and Jaguar and Ford could sell them the Rover name and, and, and,

Oh heck just read the LINK

I love this little guy :runaway:

With the iminent sale of Jaguar and the highly profitable Land Rover in the near future, the timing couldn't be

better to reunite Rover, Land Rover and Jaguar and Ford could sell them the Rover name and, and, and,

lol whe i first saw this thread with rover in the title i got a little worried....then i saw who started it and i felt better....lol

everything in China is a "joint venture"......their government wont have it any other way.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

This ain't post-commie Russia, where all you need to do is finance the Russian Mob to protect your business, hire Russian Spam Kings to promote your product, and setup fake accounts on illegal Russian MP3 sites for content distribution. All the while hoping and praying that you aren't noticed by the American Corporations in the process... Damn I love that Burn Notice show on the USA network 10/9 central on Thursday nights! :hysterical:

What _we_ as a free nation are going to wake up and realize one day is the Communist Party in China is going to end up with all the investment money that you sent over there. There is a HUGE opportunity in China, and its called immigration...

Nanjing got quite a deal. They got brand new BMW production lines, state of the art technology for designing cars and several famous brands names (MG, Austin, Morris, etc). According to reports they now have the most advanced car factory in China, a modern engine factory and if they merge with SAIC, then all the original R&D team in the UK. Not bad for a company which is just starting out in this field.

They actually got so many robots in the deal that the one's that aren't needed are used for opening doors or dance to music. All of us in the west need to think about where they are going with all this. Can we compete with well tooled Chinese factories and low cost labour?

Nanjing got quite a deal. They got brand new BMW production lines, state of the art technology for designing cars and several famous brands names (MG, Austin, Morris, etc). According to reports they now have the most advanced car factory in China, a modern engine factory and if they merge with SAIC, then all the original R&D team in the UK. Not bad for a company which is just starting out in this field.

They actually got so many robots in the deal that the one's that aren't needed are used for opening doors or dance to music. All of us in the west need to think about where they are going with all this. Can we compete with well tooled Chinese factories and low cost labour?

Yep, Democracy and the free market (with a little help from the USA military spending :shades: ) killed the Soviet Union WAYYYY before the internet that will kill Red China.

One (or three) more recall(s) of pet food (or anything for that matter) from China that kills/hurts/maims/poisons/retards the children/pets of this nation, and communist China will fall like the WB/UPN networks.

Robots? Ninja, please... Or are you really John Connor?!?!?!??!!?