Flex Cargo

GreyPony

Has anyone thought of the possibility of a "Cargo" version of the Flex? Something to replace the Freestar Cargos. It's surprising actually how many cargos can be ordered. Think of all the small businesses that would like to have a new "Trendy" delivery or service vehicle, just to be noticed? The fact that it is lower than a Freestar, 67.6" versus the Freestar's 76.4, it could fit into many more garages even with a ladder on the roof. What are your thoughts? :stats:

• 2 months later...
Has anyone thought of the possibility of a "Cargo" version of the Flex? Something to replace the Freestar Cargos. It's surprising actually how many cargos can be ordered. Think of all the small businesses that would like to have a new "Trendy" delivery or service vehicle, just to be noticed? The fact that it is lower than a Freestar, 67.6" versus the Freestar's 76.4, it could fit into many more garages even with a ladder on the roof. What are your thoughts? :stats:

If they add sliders, I could see it. I saw one in the flesh at the Texas State Fair the other day. This thing is HUGE and it looks great! But, those back doors are also huge. Hopefully those big doors don't make it too hard to get in & out of in a parking lot. I still think a slider option would make this great vehicle even better...

Back OT, I think a cargo "panel van" would be awesome!

If they add sliders, I could see it. I saw one in the flesh at the Texas State Fair the other day. This thing is HUGE and it looks great! But, those back doors are also huge. Hopefully those big doors don't make it too hard to get in & out of in a parking lot. I still think a slider option would make this great vehicle even better...

Back OT, I think a cargo "panel van" would be awesome!

As long as the back doors aren't much bigger than the front doors, it shouldn't be an issue. I still would have preferred sliders though. It would have made an already unique package that much better.

As long as the back doors aren't much bigger than the front doors, it shouldn't be an issue. I still would have preferred sliders though. It would have made an already unique package that much better.

They are definitely bigger. I can't imagine their size not being a problem in a parking lot...

flexcaravanxd3.jpg