Ford won't strike

CSMJ

Ford and the union have been talking all along. :boring: You know a certain union rep has to have family and friend's at the LTP and Ford is closing it and he wants to save that plant. :stats:

When it's ford's turn officially they will settle in a few days and avoid the bad PR that GM and Chrysler got. :happy feet:

And for all u dumbies Chrysler will call unemployment and tell them all workers are back to work thus they will be on srtike by the end of today. :finger::finger::finger::finger::banghead::banghead:

Edited by CSMJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford and the union have been talking all along. :boring: You know a certain union rep has to have family and friend's at the LTP and Ford is closing it and he wants to save that plant. :stats:

When it's ford's turn officially they will settle in a few days and avoid the bad PR that GM and Chrysler got. :happy feet:

And for all u dumbies Chrysler will call unemployment and tell them all workers are back to work thus they will be on srtike by the end of today. :finger::finger::finger::finger::banghead::banghead:

WHAT UNION REP. R U REFERRING TO? WHERE DO U GET YOUR INFORMATION? AS FOR CHRYSLER, WELL YOU WORK @ FORD. HANDLE YOUR OWN BUSINESS U DUMB FUCK! CHRYSLER WORKERS WILL HANDLE THEIRS! :ohsnap:

Here's my thoughts about this topic of "Ford won't strike. What makes some of you here think that Ford can't or won't be on strike huh? As we all know now at this point that the Diamler-Chrysler workers are already out as of 11:00am today. How long is anyone's guess. Bargaining has been a big uphill battle for us with GM's contract and with the strike going on now, it is going to be a different deal because of Cerebus. I think the union is going to have hard time with them, being we know who Cerebus is and what they are. As for those still at Ford, again, it's a different bargaining plan in the works. And don't think for a minute that Ford isn't going try awfully damn hard to try to fuck us!!! Ford could very well have a strike situation on their hands, a good possibility from what some I've talked to have said. All I can say is, everyone had better get some plans in order, in my opinion, there's a pretty good chance that you will need to put those plans into effect. Just my thoughts. Time to make stand I say.

Edited by NoMoVisteon

From what I've heard from the old timers...we can't be on strike if we are on lay-off..it's like being out on medical..it has to be one or the other....

But why did the great CSMJ call it "LTP" when its "LAP"? LTP meant KTP to me. Man all these letters are giving me a fucking headache! :banghead:

be careful!

CSMFJ might get mad at you and report you, since he did that to me!

especially if you make fun at his letters..

You guys amaze me. And how long was that strike at Chrysler??? 6 hours Ford wont strike.

Read the street .com

Even CRAMER says buy Ford stock!!!! Quote GM has the better company but FORD has the better stock it's upside is alot better because its a depressed stock. Ford will take what GM and Chrysler gave up and settle easily. Read the articles first before you run your mouths it might help u all.

And there are and were post from LAP in the past saying that they were scared there plant would close so that's where I got that.

Quoting the article Ford has more CASH then GM so there in a better position. I told you all this a while ago. Ford mortgaged everything YES but they still own it, a equity line that's all. $$38 billion is alot of cash. Throw in ford credit and add $10-14 bills to that. And throw in Land Rover/Jag and Volvo add $15-20 billion on top of that.

I can mortgage my house for $334,000 but I'll still own it. pay minimum payments at $2350 a month big deal I'd still have $334K in the bank. Same thing Ford did. Like I said our CEO is the Lebron class of CEO's. He's no dumby. :happy feet:

Edited by CSMJ

You guys amaze me. And how long was that strike at Chrysler??? 6 hours Ford wont strike.

Read the street .com

Even CRAMER says buy Ford stock!!!! Quote GM has the better company but FORD has the better stock it's upside is alot better because its a depressed stock. Ford will take what GM and Chrysler gave up and settle easily. Read the articles first before you run your mouths it might help u all.

And there are and were post from LAP in the past saying that they were scared there plant would close so that's where I got that.

Quoting the article Ford has more CASH then GM so there in a better position. I told you all this a while ago. Ford mortgaged everything YES but they still own it, a equity line that's all. $$38 billion is alot of cash. Throw in ford credit and add $10-14 bills to that. And throw in Land Rover/Jag and Volvo add $15-20 billion on top of that.

I can mortgage my house for $334,000 but I'll still own it. pay minimum payments at $2350 a month big deal I'd still have $334K in the bank. Same thing Ford did. Like I said our CEO is the Lebron class of CEO's. He's no dumby. :happy feet:

So wait a minute? Your "source" is the MEDIA! Well, Son of a :censored: ! :shades: :hysterical:

be careful!

I did not report you so lets get that straight my friend. I was shocked to see what the staff wrote.Im writing them back and telling them to take it easy and remove whatever mark they have on your record. You can say what you want about me because it's all good in the end. And I don't really care what anyone writes on here about me or ford and I dought if anyone else cares either. As far as making fun of my letters I don't care 2 much bout spelin my freind.

Piece out

I did not report you so lets get that straight my friend. I was shocked to see what the staff wrote.Im writing them back and telling them to take it easy and remove whatever mark they have on your record. You can say what you want about me because it's all good in the end. And I don't really care what anyone writes on here about me or ford and I dought if anyone else cares either. As far as making fun of my letters I don't care 2 much bout spelin my freind.

Piece out

Right on, you DAMAN!!!!!! kick ass and take no MOFO prisoners.

Piece out

well i'm shocked...but hey that is fine!

no problem here...

btw i do hope some of what you say is true about ford now surviving....

be careful!

Like I told you before... Be careful!

Let's remind everyone that dark271 is already in hot water...

Staff reply to dark271 on a comment made to CSMJ on the "strike pay" thread on 10-8-07

"This comment is not necessary. The little black ball says if keep it up and you'll have to find a new place to post."

That's too bad... I mean I support you down in Monroe and you guys never seem to have a problem when we were discussing the announcement of Monroe closing down. But you sir, seem to have a problem when it comes to politics and philosophical differences! WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU TRULY ARE AND YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS. TYPICAL CUT-THROAT BACKSTABBER...

Edited by Bored of Pisteon