Ford Continues to Improve Quality

Of course you completely ignored the part of the article that said the results are close to those reported by JD Power.

I've seen this crap before, "It couldn't be right, Ford commissioned it...." Typical garbage. As if it's in anyone's interest to provide an unobjective survey here. The company performing the survey loses credibility, and Ford ends up paying good money for a bunch of lies.

Of course you completely ignored the part of the article that said the results are close to those reported by JD Power.

I've seen this crap before, "It couldn't be right, Ford commissioned it...." Typical garbage. As if it's in anyone's interest to provide an unobjective survey here. The company performing the survey loses credibility, and Ford ends up paying good money for a bunch of lies.

If you have to say "see it matches this other survey" then it lacks intrinsic credibility.

If two people tell you the same thing, and it came from different sources, doesn't it make it more likely that it is in fact true.

Depends on who those two people are. For instance if it was Richard and pcsario I'd step back and wait for the lightning strike. lol

With respect to Ford, there is no doubt they are improving quality. If the Fusion / Milan for instance were crappy cars in any respect it would have been all over the media by now don't you think? I mean it's a two year old car already, I would think if there were inherent problems that by now they would have surfaced and you would see posts about it all over this board and in the media at large. It's not happening. The same is not happening for the Taurus / 500, Escape, F150 and so on. So if you're in the camp that thinks it's bias just because it was commissioned by Ford, I suggest you just apply some common sense. If there was a big quality problem with Ford products, why aren't we hearing about it? We hear just the opposite. Does anyone here really believe the media wouldn't froth at the mouth at the chance to say "See, Ford still makes crappy cars!"? Seriously.

Edited by BlackHorse

Is that how much your Vic costed you?

Is that how much your Vic cost you?

Don't ever call somebody around here ignorant again Lincoln until you learn some basic mastery of the english language. sheesh

PS, You've just been grammatically corrected by the ignorant southerner. LOL

Is that how much your Vic cost you?

Don't ever call somebody around here ignorant again Lincoln until you learn some basic mastery of the english language. sheesh

I bet you mine costed me allot less than yours BlackHorse! :hysterical:

Edited by Furious1Auto

I couldn't care less what his first or second language is.

You do have to give him credit, when he sees he is wrong from his current prospective he will concede and vocalize his new point of view, There are allot of people who never admit that they are wrong. I'm a hard nut to crack but but once I see that I'm wrong I also will admit it (not immediately)! Although allot of times I will postpone the conversion after a good debate to make sure I'm right. Bottom line I'm a pain in the ass to debate with but that's how I grow intellectually! This forum and others have enabled me to learn and enrich myself due to people like you RJ, and you Blackhorse. LincolnFan is simular to me in this respect! If more children did the same (engage in debate) rather than play video games, and do drugs this world would be much better off!

Edited by Furious1Auto

You do have to give him credit, when he sees he has the wrong from his current prospective he will concede and vocalize his new point of view, There are allot of people who never admit that they are wrong. I'm a hard nut to crack but but once I see that I'm wrong I also will admit it (not imeadiatly)! Although allot of times I will postpone the conversion after a good debate to make sure I'm right. Bottom line I'm a pain in the ass to debate with but that's how I grow intellectually! This forum and others have enabled me to learn and enrich myself due to people like you RJ, and you Blackhorse. LincolnFan is simular to me in this respect! If more children did the same (engage in debate) rather than play video games, and do drugs this world would be much better off!

I'm all for that Furious and it's not that I have anything against Lincoln. But you know, when you make the comment that there is something wrong with all people from the south and that more to the point that particular something is that they are ignorant, you can pretty much count on a little ribbing in return. Irregardless of first or second languages. lol

I'm all for that Furious and it's not that I have anything against Lincoln. But you know, when you make the comment that there is something wrong with all people from the south and that more to the point that particular something is that they are ignorant, you can pretty much count on a little ribbing in return. Irregardless of first or second languages. lol

I can't argue that, it is discriminatory (Geographically) and If I was offended would certainly set him straight. I think he's young based on our (Lincolnfan and mine) contentious debates! Me and him have argued allot, It is his ignorance and lack of expirience that causes him to make allot of uniformed statements! He does learn though, and in the long run will proser from your's and others lashings!

Great! Maybe you can work for Texas Instruments and design Ford's upcoming cruise control switch!

You do have to give him credit, when he sees he has the wrong from his current prospective he will concede and vocalize his new point of view, There are allot of people who never admit that they are wrong. I'm a hard nut to crack but but once I see that I'm wrong I also will admit it (not imeadiatly)! Although allot of times I will postpone the conversion after a good debate to make sure I'm right. Bottom line I'm a pain in the ass to debate with but that's how I grow intellectually! This forum and others have enabled me to learn and enrich myself due to people like you RJ, and you Blackhorse. LincolnFan is simular to me in this respect! If more children did the same (engage in debate) rather than play video games, and do drugs this world would be much better off!

I know I am not in the position to point out spelling mistakes... did you mean to put them there? Oh and I quite enjoy Video games... they actually helped me lower my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Oh and thanks for covering my butt there!

I can't argue that, it is discriminatory (Geographically) and If I was offended would certainly set him straight. I think he's young based on our (Lincolnfan and mine) contentious debates! Me and him have argued allot, It is his ignorance and lack of expirience that causes him to make allot of uniformed statements! He does learn though, and in the long run will proser from your's and others lashings!

Lashings? interesting choice of words.

Great! Maybe you can work for Texas Instruments and design Ford's upcoming cruise control switch!

I know I am not in the position to point out spelling mistakes... did you mean to put them there? Oh and I quite enjoy Video games... they actually helped me lower my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Oh and thanks for covering my butt there!

Lashings? interesting choice of words.

Your asking for one from me now young Padawon, you haven't yet learned to choose your battles! Where are my spelling mistakes, I spell checked it and only the word "immediately" was misspelled!