FOE's Sales Rise 8.4 Per Cent In October

pcsario

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time I moderated?

I closed a duplicated thread a couple weeks ago.

Love the sig, man. And you still haven't admitted you're wrong.

wrong about what?

I did say the 500 would fail.

I did say the 2005 focus would fail.

I never said that RWD cars Are not worth investment.

I never said the new mondeo was bland.

I don't defend ford's every mistake.

fricken apologist.

how can you defend the blandness of the 500, and then attack the "blandness" of the mondeo?

maybe during the last 3 years thru soul searching you may have discovered you were wrong. maybe.

Edited by Biker16

wrong about what?

You mischaraterized my statement, and this is hardly the first time you've done so.

That is what you're wrong about. By taking statements out of context, refusing to read them, etc., you are guilty of far worse errors than missed prognostications.

It's one thing to fail to guess what the future holds, it's another thing to flat out fail to comprehend what someone else has said.

Read this post:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...st&p=255676

You persist in mischaracterizing what I say here, and then have the nerve to act as though -I- am the one with the problem.

Maybe if you read what I post instead of seeing only what gratifies your prejudices......

You mischaraterized my statement

That is what you're wrong about. By taking statements out of context, refusing to read them, etc., you are guilty of far worse errors than missed prognostications.

LOL... that's rich.

5th post in this thread:

Going by JD Power, Ford NA makes higher quality products than FoE.

Now, P71, were you talking about initial assembling quality?

Do you ever get tired of owning yourself Richard?

Edited by pcsario

You mischaraterized my statement, and this is hardly the first time you've done so.

It's one thing to fail to guess what the future holds, it's another thing to flat out fail to comprehend what someone else has said.

Read this post:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...st&p=255676

You persist in mischaracterizing what I say here, and then have the nerve to act as though -I- am the one with the problem.

Maybe if you read what I post instead of seeing only what gratifies your prejudices......

Dick, I did apologize in post #122.

Will you ever admit that FOE is doing well?

will you ever admit that Ford NA is not doing as well?

LOL... that's rich.

Yes, did you note the words "going by JD Power", as in, "by -their- measure of quality....."?

Rather than clarify what was meant by quality you went through several pages of hopscotch only to finally reduce any Ford NA accomplishment to nothing more than ergonomics. At least in your own diseased imagination (and it is a diseased imagination--the French Maid outfit, the nasty voice mails, the singing telegrams--and BTW, I hate "nothing compares 2 U", you have got to lay off this obsession thing).

Like I said, I qualified my opinion on FoE quality as in, "by their measure...."

Of course, this is all pointless. You are smitten, and I should just take what you give me as what it truly is, the affection of someone incapable of expressing himself in a healthy manner.

Edited by RichardJensen

By taking statements out of context

Context was given by P71. You were replying to his post, which had NOTHING to do with initial assembling quality.

Again.

Context wasn't initial assembling quality for the first 90 days.

Nice try, RJ.

Stop owning yourself further.

Edited by pcsario

For the record, this is what P71 posted:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...st&p=255623

I recall writing this just a few minutes ago:

"Bubububububu you won't go to heaven for taking my words out of context, biker..." </RichardJensen>

Stop owning yourself, Richard, enough times for a week.

Edited by pcsario

I recall writing this just a few minutes ago:

Yeah. Right after typing this:

Context was given by P71

See 'was given' is in the form known as past perfect.

This refers to an action that has been completed in the past. It does not refer to an action begun in the past which is possibly still in progress (cf. 'P71 gave us the context'). It refers to action that has been completed.

Now how can you say that P71 has given us the context, while simultaneously asking him for the context?

Edited by RichardJensen

^Stop projecting, RJ.

Now how can you say that P71 has given us the context, while simultaneously asking him for the context?

Lets wait for P71 to say which context he had in mind when he wrote that.

I really, REALLY doubt it was that nonsense you have been implying ever since.

"Bububu it's clear he was talking about initial assembling quality for the first 90 days" :finger:

:ohsnap:

Oh it's coming...but first:

PC, type your guess as to what I meant by:

Imagine that. Quality products and sales go...up.

And Richard, type your guess as to what I meant by:

Imagine that. Quality products and sales go...up.

I don't have the time(yes I do), the energy(yes I do), or the cerebral power (probably true) to read through this whole thread again.

nah, nm

kinda answered that here, though.

something like this:

<P71>

"The Bravia and Aquos are quality HDTV sets, they're remarkable and I wish others were as good"

Who cares if there's an inferior TV that's assembled well? It's still a mediocre entry next to them.

Edited by pcsario

nah, nm

Well your a ton of fun... :reading:

What I meant by, "Imagine that. Quality products and sales go...up.", is just that. Not just a quality interior, but exterior, suspension, engine, balance, etc. Since I/we live here in "The Colonies", I can only go based on reviews I have seen or read. And the VAST majority of reviews I read, are nothing but praise for Euro Fords. The review on Top Gear between the Mazda 6 MPS, Ford Mondeo ST220, and Vauxhall VXR says a lot.

Jeremy said this about the Ford:

151mph, great drive, great ride, practical, and every time I drive one of these, I always get out thinking, why do we buy anything else?

And if you have seen the review, you will see the Ford and it's balanced chassis compared to the VXR with it's catastrophic under steer.

The Ford is very well balanced, has quality materials, and looks good. It is a quality product. Compare it to our Five Hundred. If you can't see the difference, then leave and see a doctor...something is wrong.

Yes, did you note the words "going by JD Power", as in, "by -their- measure of quality....."?

Rather than clarify what was meant by quality you went through several pages of hopscotch only to finally reduce any Ford NA accomplishment to nothing more than ergonomics. At least in your own diseased imagination (and it is a diseased imagination--the French Maid outfit, the nasty voice mails, the singing telegrams--and BTW, I hate "nothing compares 2 U", you have got to lay off this obsession thing).

Like I said, I qualified my opinion on FoE quality as in, "by their measure...."

Of course, this is all pointless. You are smitten, and I should just take what you give me as what it truly is, the affection of someone incapable of expressing himself in a healthy manner.

Blah blah blah....

I never said the new Mondeo was bland.

Fucking apologist.

how can you defend the blandness of the 500, and then attack the "blandness" of the mondeo?

maybe during the last 3 years thru soul searching you may have discovered you were wrong. maybe.

Like Before you are wrong about Ford of Europe. Their prodcuts are of a higher quality than their US counterparts. Build Quality, fit and finish, and styling inside and out.

Well your a ton of fun... :reading:

Oh trust me, it's not because of you..

It's just that I've been telling that for a while now, but as you've seen, he's hopelessly in denial.

To go as far as implying the Fusion is better than the Mondeo "because I preach what I don't do / bububu JDP" is ridiculous.

Blah blah blah....

I never said the new Mondeo was bland.

Fucking apologist.

Like Before you are wrong about Ford of Europe. Their prodcuts are of a higher quality than their US counterparts. Build Quality, fit and finish, and styling inside and out.

RJ owned once again.

Watch him try to spin his way out of this one once again, like he's been trying to do with everyone --and failing miserably-- so far.

Talk about reaffirming he's everyone's bitch, a real masochist... lol

Edited by pcsario