FOE's Sales Rise 8.4 Per Cent In October

pcsario

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grasping at straws now? :hysterical:

So the 90-day IQS is more important than the 3-years VDS.

Ok, gotcha.

You pwned me indeed. :finger:

Its more important because we are talking about Fords...NEW...products. Not the ones from 2004. In 2004 you would have had a point. Now, not so much. Nice try though.

Edited by suv_guy_19

Its more important because we are talking about Fords...NEW...products. Not the ones from 2004. In 2004 you would have had a point. Now, not so much.

Please try to keep up. :)

RJ has voluntarily exiled himself from all future VDS threads, because "they're not related in absolutely any way to quality products".

Zees pcsario fellow, he ees ver' unhappy wit hees life. If hee leeved in Pareee, or Mon'real (I am no so sure where I leeeve ezactly), I would introduce heeem to zom of my ladee friends, and they could make heem happy, I am sure.

Hee eees so sad that hee has beeeen so owned by zee Reeeshar', he always has zeee bon mot, no?

Please try to keep up. :)

RJ has voluntarily exiled himself from all future VDS threads, because "they're not related in absolutely any way to quality products".

Well, as one of RJs alter egos, I have to make sure we have all the bases covered. In reality though, what does my answer have to do with Richard Jensen?

Edited by suv_guy_19

Yeah. Ford's 2007 3Q financials are a lot more important than their 2004 3Q financials.

Or didn't you know that IQS is exceptionally good at predicting VDS performance 3 years down the line?

So we went from "bububu the past", to "it's all about THE FUTURE!!!11" now? lol_2.gif

Not to get into the middle of this very entertaining exchange,

And isn't it nice to know that it can be entertaining even though only one of us has a sense of humor?

BTW, are you one of my alter egos?

We had a big party last night, and I'm afraid I've lost track of a lot of them. You try drinking enough booze for 50 people, and see if you can remember everything afterwards.... I think I may have worn a lampshade, although it's equally possible the lampshade was wearing me..... I think I thought I was a burned out lightbulb.

So we went from "bububu the past", to "it's all about THE FUTURE!!!11" now? lol_2.gif

Well, see the IQS results were released in the PAST. The CU recommendations for 93% of Ford's vehicles happened in the PAST.

We're all still stuck in the past and you are still sooooooooo owned.

I've got the title to you, man. I made my last payment to the bank, and baby, you are sooooo mine.

Pity I've got such poor taste, huh?

And isn't it nice to know that it can be entertaining even though only one of us has a sense of humor?

BTW, are you one of my alter egos?

We had a big party last night, and I'm afraid I've lost track of a lot of them. You try drinking enough booze for 50 people, and see if you can remember everything afterwards.... I think I may have worn a lampshade, although it's equally possible the lampshade was wearing me..... I think I thought I was a burned out lightbulb.

No no, I was the bulb, you were the one dancing on the coffee table.

Well it's not my fault you admitted Ford NA doesn't build "quality products". :)

Check out the IQS baby. Ford NA neck 'n' neck with the best, Ford Europe still a back marker.

BTW, I've been reading the 13th Amendment, and I don't know if it's exactly -okay- for me to own you.

But what's done is done. I'll need the litter box changed pronto tomorrow, and there's some nasty stains around the coffee table that you need to take care of, and look alive or I'll sell you to one of my more vicious alter egos.

Check out the IQS baby. Ford NA neck 'n' neck with the best

By "neck 'n' neck", I guess you meant "closest to" in terms of the score...

Hate to brake it to you, but that would be Kia, Hyundai and Scion.

Who would've thought Kia and Hyundai were "the cream of the crop" for you?

No wonder everything is good enough for you Richard :hysterical:

By "neck 'n' neck", I guess you meant "closest to" in terms of the score...

Hate to brake it to you, but that would be Kia, Hyundai and Scion.

Who would've thought Kia and Hyundai were "the cream of the crop" for you?

No wonder everything is good enough for you Richard :hysterical:

It must really hurt you that Lincoln is #3. As for Honda V Ford, its only a 12 pt spread, much closer than the past. By the way, no one ever said that Honda didn't build quality products.