Huh, didn't notice this one detail.

LincolnFan

Ok, you hate the Edge, which is a success. You hate the Flex, which is a candidate for becoming a success, because of two reasons, it's different and it turns heads, Farley will be in charge of advertising it.

Is there anything you like besides V8 RWD BOFs?

What an idiot. My like or dislike for a car is not based on whether or not the company is selling a lot of them, thus making it a "success". Following that logic I guess we should never see a harsh or critical word uttered about the Camry around here should we? Lots of cars are different and turn heads, ever see the reaction a Lamborghini gets when it rolls down the street? You could drive around in a decked out Mustang and get the same reaction. Just because you personally observed some sort of "head turn" factor and decided to extrapolate that out and apply it to the entire spectrum of society doesn't make it true.

As for my taste in cars I promise you that it's far more varied then your own. I could be just as happy behind the wheel of a Chevelle SS as I could behind the wheel of a new Mini Cooper and many cars in between.

Thats as retarded as these:

X05CO_DS001.jpg

I have to agree w/ 2005Explorer....it's not that stupid, I hated those GM emblems on everything, I think they're doing away w/ that, though.

The Lincoln star is okay, I suppose, but not when it's just tacked on as on the MKX, when it's recessed and looks like it was designed to be on the vehicle, thats ok.

The production MKS actually looks better because of the revised fascia. Kudos to Ford for make that last minute change, it makes a huge difference!

The difference is not in the nickel bezels, it's the fact that Ford no longer needs to manufacture different hardware for Ford and Lincoln. That saves far more money than exchanging paint for nickel bezels. Afterall, they could have put nickel bezels over the painted silver buttons. BTW, did anybody notice that GM had already updated their radios with the nickel bezels? Ford's radios now look like GM's. Is this a new trend GM started?

Edited by BORG

Actually make the people they pay come up with a better, completely hidden antenna, rather than just continue to copy everyone else.

I don't think you understand the technological limitations of sat. radio. Sirius and XM have to create equipement that receives consistently, and integrating or hiding the antenna somewhere on the car is not feesible at the moment. It's bad enough as is that the sat. radio companies are now adding redudant equipement on cell towers.

Sorry but you can't always snap your fingers and expect technology to conform. If that's the case you wouldn't see new S Class' running around with not one but two antennas scattered outside the car.