theres people that actually like this lady??????

ktpworker69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you tell me why Bush cut taxes and spending went up????????????

Are you saying that you like what the democrats are proposing Cap? This is screwed up you have me feeling like I am defening a party that I am not even affiliated with! I'm an independant, and don't want taxes raised people! Cut spending and the deficit will shrink faster, don't tax more and continue the current level of spending. The Dems want to cut the war funds and keep the current budget with more tax revanue then they have already! No war and more more income than they have now. I guess they will have room to give their self another raise once they vote for it and you have no say, HUH?

Edited by Furious1Auto

when bill was in, the country was in a totally different situation and no it wasnt because of anything bill did. it was because ford still dominated the truck market. i was working 50-60 hrs a week too, toyota was still playing catch up. now ford is worried about toyota taking thier sales in the truck market.

as far as this national debt.....who the fuck do we owe money? we are our own country, why should we owe anyone money? we are the most advanced, intelligent, strongest country in the world, we should worry about us, and quit trying to push our way of life on all these other countries that all they know how to do is fight and kill each other. 1st thing is we need to close our borders, and if you dont have a legit reason for being here, you are not coming in. 2nd thing, if people dont like our way of life and dont want to follow our laws, get the fuck out. go live somewhere else if its that much better.

It's not as much as who we owe,It's really who owns us, we have had the Arabs [saudis] for years buying up vast amounts of realestate and companies with money from the sale of oil the same is true with the Japanese and other's, then we have the other's that owe us that are gettig their debt wrote off by whoever is in office at the time, and as for the border issue the only way we can stop that would be to Annex Mexico to the U.S.

Are you saying that you like what the democrats are proposing Cap? This is screwed up you have me feeling like I am defening a party that I am not even affiliated with! I'm an independant, and don't want taxes raised people! Cut spending and the deficit will shrink faster, don't tax more and continue the current level of spending. The Dems want to cut the war funds and keep the current budget with more tax revanue then they have already! No war and more more income than they have now. I guess they will have room to give their self another raise once they vote for it and you have no say, HUH?

They are both garbage. I want spending cut big time and my income tax also, at least 50%

And for the Clinton lovers out there,I am sure it's been posted before but merits a look.

Absolutely the best picture EVER! NEEDS TO BE REPEATED MANY TIMES

Hillary Clinton (D-NY) has already started her 2008 presidential campaign by aligning herself with the military and pretending to be tough on terror. Fortunately, the ultra-liberal Hillary has yet to brainwash all of the voting public in to believing that her symbolism is really substance. Many have never forgotten that when she was co-president for eight years she was quoted as saying : " I loathe the military."

(read the message below the photo)

hilliary.jpg

School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.

The rate in Washington D.C is 80.6 per 100,000.

That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our Nation's Capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in

the nation, than you are in Iraq.........Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington

Dream on, You know whoever wins this time democrat or republican TAXES will be going up, you can count on it .

So your suggesting that we (the voting public) should just accept it? That is why defense secretary Rice had a bloody hand in her face. We are not going to take anymore bullsh-t! F-ck you people are waking up and Taxes will only go up at the expense of the administraion that does the deed! Just like the war, I have always supported it but those who don't are making it clear to the people who make the descisions! mf.gif

Edited by Furious1Auto

So your suggesting that we (the voting public) should just accept it? That is why defense secretary Rice had a bloody hand in her face. We are not going to take anymore bullsh-t! F-ck you people are waking up and Taxes will only go up at the expense of the administraion that does the deed! Just like the war, I have always supported it but those who don't are making it clear to the people who make the descisions! mf.gif

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to accept it,whoever gets in office will raise taxes for past spending, I'm sure they'll try to sugar coat it [saying it's best for the american people] personally i don't like it anymore than you probably do,myself i'd like to see a flat rate tax but i don't see that happening any time soon. When did Secretary of State Rice get promoted or demoted to defense Secretary ?And for the war in Iraq we never should have been there in the first place, It's like another Vietnam Scenario, and another question what happen to the thought of selling Iraq oil to help cover the cost of this conflict?

We have to accept it,whoever gets in office will raise taxes for past spending, I'm sure they'll try to sugar coat it [saying it's best for the american people] personally i don't like it anymore than you probably do,myself i'd like to see a flat rate tax but i don't see that happening any time soon. When did Secretary of State Rice get promoted or demoted to defense Secretary ?And for the war in Iraq we never should have been there in the first place, It's like another Vietnam Scenario, and another question what happen to the thought of selling Iraq oil to help cover the cost of this conflict?

and why are spending so fast now ? and who is in charge of spending now ?

CLINTON 08!

and why are spending so fast now ? and who is in charge of spending now ?

CLINTON 08!

Dems like pork projects.

Congress controls the purse of this country and the Dems are in charge now.

Anything else you would like to know????????????????????????????????

Dems like pork projects.

Congress controls the purse of this country and the Dems are in charge now.

Anything else you would like to know????????????????????????????????

Actually both parties enjoy pork projects, and I'll be nice and not mention your favorite candidate, It's just sooner or later somebody will have to pay for them [us]

Actually both parties enjoy pork projects, and I'll be nice and not mention your favorite candidate, It's just sooner or later somebody will have to pay for them [us]

You can mention him, I'll bring up the record and show you how he actually voted on it then. He will put them in there because he is supposed to do what the people want but he then votes against them because he upholds his oath and goes by the Constitution which gives no powers for the crazy spending.

I know someone is going to scream, but from most peoples perspective, neither Hillary or Obama can win. What you are hearing is staunch democrats making noise, and just like with Ron Paul, the noise sounds deafening. The reality is though; unless there is a very low turnout in the primarys, expect Edwards to win the democratic nomination. That is, if the democrats actually want to win the Whitehouse.

If Hilly or Obama win the nomination, expect another republican to win.

I won't go into why, most of you can guess the reasons the repubs will tear them both apart. Not to mention, just Obama being a Muslim will turn so many off that will be needed what invariably be a much closer race than anyone expects.

Remember all the noise put out by the young people for the guy who is now the head of the DNC in the last election. (his name escapes me) All the young people on the INTERNET, (who does that sound like) all the money he collected, (who does that sound like too) and exactly when he did he drop as he couldn't get enough votes to fill a paper bag?!?!?!?!?!

Hilly and Barrack belong at least partially in this camp too. They can make all the noise they want; and ya, with 2000 people choosing in Iowa they might actually win, but people are not stupid. Who can win hands down against anyone the repubs run. You can name anyone you would like, but it is not either of these two. Again, with Hillys baggage, and Barracks religion, neither is the answer to democratic prayers.

Those of you who think differently and are smug, lolololol, you will be sweating bullets if either one of them gets the nod, by June if not sooner. Remember, they are not running against GW, and they both certainly have as much or more baggage than the repub that will be running against them. This is gonna be like GW, Gore. Watch!!!!!!!!

P.S. And if/when the repubs win by the narrowest of margins again, please don't turn this board into another whine fest, lolol. Hey, through your own stupidity you tried an enviro fanatic and lost.............when you shoulda won hands down!!!!!

And in your brilliance, what did you decide to do this time around?!?!?!?!?!?! Why run the woman who is the most polarizing figure in the democratic party this side of Nancy Pelosi, along with a Muslim that not a state in the South will vote for.

How smart..........or dumb..........is that!!!!!!!!!!

Just remember, the repubs are supposed to have no chance. If they win, it is because your arrogance has made it happen........AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Edited by Imawhosure

I know someone is going to scream, but from most peoples perspective, neither Hillary or Obama can win. What you are hearing is staunch democrats making noise, and just like with Ron Paul, the noise sounds deafening. The reality is though; unless there is a very low turnout in the primarys, expect Edwards to win the democratic nomination. That is, if the democrats actually want to win the Whitehouse.

I won't go into why, most of you can guess the reasons the repubs will tear them both apart. Not to mention, just Obama being a Muslim will turn so many off that will be needed what invariably be a much closer race than anyone expects.

Remember all the noise put out by the young people for the guy who is now the head of the DNC in the last election. (his name escapes me) All the young people on the INTERNET, (who does that sound like) all the money he collected, (who does that sound like too) and exactly when he did he drop as he couldn't get enough votes to fill a paper bag?!?!?!?!?!

Hilly and Barrack belong at least partially in this camp too. They can make all the noise they want; and ya, with 2000 people choosing in Iowa they might actually win, but people are not stupid. Who can win hands down against anyone the repubs run. You can name anyone you would like, but it is not either of these two. Again, with Hillys baggage, and Barracks religion, neither is the answer to democratic prayers.

Those of you who think differently and are smug, lolololol, you will be sweating bullets if either one of them gets the nod, by June if not sooner. Remember, they are not running against GW, and they both certainly have as much or more baggage than the repub that will be running against them. This is gonna be like GW, Gore. Watch!!!!!!!!

P.S. And if/when the repubs win by the narrowest of margins again, please don't turn this board into another whine fest, lolol. Hey, through your own stupidity you tried an enviro fanatic and lost.............when you shoulda won hands down!!!!!

And in your brilliance, what did you decide to do this time around?!?!?!?!?!?! Why run the woman who is the most polarizing figure in the democratic party this side of Nancy Pelosi, along with a Muslim that not a state in the South will vote for.

Just remember, the repubs are supposed to have no chance. If they win, it is because your arrogance has made it happen........AGAIN!!!!!!!!

I agree with you 100 percent ,and I really would like to see Edwards get the nom but If It goes to Hillary then I'll be voting Republican for the First Time.

Not to mention, just Obama being a Muslim will turn so many off that will be needed what invariably be a much closer race than anyone expects.

I think you should look into this more. I'm not saying I like the guy or anything, just reporting the FACTS. Fair and Balanced!

Obama Smeared As Former ‘Madrassa’ Student, Possible Covert Muslim Extremist

The Fox hosts failed to correct the false claim that Obama is Muslim. One caller, referring to Obama, said, “I think a Muslim would be fine in the presidency, better than Hillary. At least you know what the Muslims are up to.” Anchor Gretchen Carlson responded, “We want to be clear, too, that this isn’t all Muslims, of course, we would only be concerned about the kind that want to blow us up.” Obama is Christian, a member of Chicago’s Trinity United Church of Christ since 1988. Watch it:
Edited by fmccap

the best political cartoon that I've seen in our local paper in awhile yesterday....hillary dressed as a surgeon, looking down at the patient and saying..."no I'm not a surgeon, but I slept with one for 8 years"!...that says it all

You need some education: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

What a maroon!

If Obama is not a Muslim, I apologize. I was just following what was reported earlier, and had not seen the updates.

I still stand behind the notion that it is highly unlikely he can carry a Southern state.

But then again, no sense in debating it, time will tell.

If Obama is not a Muslim, I apologize. I was just following what was reported earlier, and had not seen the updates.

I still stand behind the notion that it is highly unlikely he can carry a Southern state.

But then again, no sense in debating it, time will tell.

Don't forget most of the heartland/ rocky mountain states west of the Mississippi either. He won't win. Change one letter in his name (B to and S)and you'll get the answer to all of your questions; and all he is is somebody that is another fast-talking slick rick that can't win. No matter if Oprah the diva is parading him everywhere!

Don't forget most of the heartland/ rocky mountain states west of the Mississippi either. He won't win. Change one letter in his name (B to and S)and you'll get the answer to all of your questions; and all he is is somebody that is another fast-talking slick rick that can't win. No matter if Oprah the diva is parading him everywhere!

He won't win? What kind of wager do you propose? The West is very fertile ground for Democrats now, just look at Montana. And, the Southwest is also good prospects. Bill Richardson (D) is the governor of New Mexico.

So, who is your candidate?

He won't win? What kind of wager do you propose? The West is very fertile ground for Democrats now, just look at Montana. And, the Southwest is also good prospects. Bill Richardson (D) is the governor of New Mexico.

So, who is your candidate?

It sure as hell ain't Obama!

Nor cupcake Clinton or that dumb fuck Edwards either!