theres people that actually like this lady??????

ktpworker69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, we are narrowing down the choices. It must be a Republican. Are you a Huckabee supporter? How about "9/11" Guiliani?

What issue(s) are driving your choice? Inquiring minds want do know.

First off... The economy

Second... (or tied for 1st) Who's the best qualified candidate to handle what will unfold over in the Middle East? I'm not talking about Iraq or Afghanistan. But the recent events in Iran and Pakistan come into play here.

I support Ron Paul but the problem is that he can't get elected on this two-party bullshit and nobody knows what Bloomberg will do down the line. So who's left?

The best bet right now is McCain and I'll leave it at that.

If Obama is not a Muslim, I apologize. I was just following what was reported earlier, and had not seen the updates.

I still stand behind the notion that it is highly unlikely he can carry a Southern state.

But then again, no sense in debating it, time will tell.

He is, and his name (Barack) I found out means "blessing" in Arabic. So what does that tell you? Also I seen Jesse Jackson on the news this morning and you all know full well that's who he wants to win... Why you ask? YOU TELL ME.

I hope a republican does win, they claim they don't raise taxes. Bush has added 5trillion to our national debt, and borrowed money from China to pay for his war. So lets get a republican in, lets let them fix what there party has given us the largest increase in national debt out of 42 presidents!!!!!!

He is, and his name (Barack) I found out means "blessing" in Arabic. So what does that tell you? Also I seen Jesse Jackson on the news this morning and you all know full well that's who he wants to win... Why you ask? YOU TELL ME.

Please tell me that you are just joking. Right?

What does "Bored of Pisteon" mean in Arabic. Maybe we should start a rumor that "Bored of Pisteon" is secretly a Muslim.

If the Democrats run against Bush rather the actual GOP nominee, they'll lose.

If the Democrats run to restore the Clinton presidency, they'll lose.

If the Democrats keeping hinting that the voters are too racist to elect Obama, they'll lose, too.

If the Democrats keeping hinting that neither Clinton nor Obama is electible in order to boost Edwards, they'll lose too.

The Democrats can win if they stick to the issues and promote an agenda that is skewed toward the middle, not the extremist fringes. Unfortunately, the nutroots are more firmly in control of the Democratic party than they are on the GOP side. GOP voters appear to recognize the race is for the independent middle; just look at the surge for McCain in the latest Rasmussen polls. Those same polls both show McCain beating Clinton or Obama by about ten percentage points.

The GOP will win in '08 if they wise up before the Democrats do. That looks like it's shaping up to be the case.

Dems like pork projects.

Congress controls the purse of this country and the Dems are in charge now.

Anything else you would like to know????????????????????????????????

Sorry to burst your bubble but both sides like there pork, and the largest pork goes to the Alaska and guess what its republican. Then there is the 5 trillion that has been added under the leadership of Bush and isn't he republican?? Don't forget we and all our friends and family will pay for his 5 trillion addition through taxes, and he walks away, SAD. If I remember right wasn't the budget balanced when the last guy left??? Here is a link everyone should read: http://www.taxpayer.net/

Some here actually believe there was a balanced budget?? LOL............LOL...............LMAO..............LMFAO

I guess you believe that inflation is less than 3% also............ right?? (of course, you realize that they do not count energy, or food).

It would be fun to actually live in some of you peoples rose colored world.

I don't agree with much that any of the candidates have to say. It is all just lip service. However, when having to choose, I would choose a military man, who was a POW. He seems to be willing to say what he believes, whether it is popular or not. How refreshing.

Some here actually believe there was a balanced budget?? LOL............LOL...............LMAO..............LMFAO

I guess you believe that inflation is less than 3% also............ right?? (of course, you realize that they do not count energy, or food).

It would be fun to actually live in some of you peoples rose colored world.

I don't agree with much that any of the candidates have to say. It is all just lip service. However, when having to choose, I would choose a military man, who was a POW. He seems to be willing to say what he believes, whether it is popular or not. How refreshing.

Well if either Obama or Hillary get the nom, I'll be voting republican and for MC Cain, someone who is military tested and experienced in D.C., not like the sheep that flocked to Romney, believing his message of bringing back auto jobs there.

If the repubs soldify before the dems choose between Hilly and Barack, the dems are cooked, especially if it is Mcain. How is there even a debate between Mcain and those two? The American public may be sheep, but they are not stupid.

But then again---------->I expect the dems to hold congress. This means gridlock, and if you look back, you will see this is the best scenario for overall growth. They gotta fix it, because they need the credit from voters instead of thinking voters are so stupid that they want one party rule.

www.nohillaryclinton.com

i cant believe there are people that would vote for this idiot

dont know why its not coming up as a link, but check it out

So you would rather us vote for someone lied about....

Saving babies when instead he sent them to die in iraq?

WMD's.... where are they?

Has rasied the price of gas up 300% to help out his oil buddies. Cheaney is happy about that too... he was a CEO of Haliburton.

Raised unemployment, lowered wages, caused recessions....

the main reason the economy is screwed.... why all of us Ford people are angry....

That's what you dumbass Republicans want.... more of that bullshit. Go ahead... you deserve for being so dumb and blind.

Has rasied the price of gas up 300% to help out his oil buddies. Cheaney is happy about that too... he was a CEO of Haliburton.

the main reason the economy is screwed.... why all of us Ford people are angry....

That's what you dumbass Republicans want.... more of that bullshit. Go ahead... you deserve for being so dumb and blind.

You forgot to add:

Borrowed money from China to pay for the War, so know we are in-debted to China.

Our dollar has the lowest value in history.

Added $5 trillion the largest amount by any president in history to be left for all us to pay off!!

I think one of the biggest is the master mind of 9/11 is still running free!! but I'm sure the republicans can find an accuse for it.

Do you actually and honestly believe the Democrats really give a rats ass about you too zoomer? Then if you do... I suggest you keep smoking that crack! BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE EXCEPT THEMSELVES EITHER.

Look at Michigan's recent primary the other day and you tell me how anyone should support any of those cocksuckers that apparantly don't care about that state anyway and just put "the party first".

Oh, wait.... That's how COMMUNISTS act. "Put the party first" before everyone else. Hey, at least the Republican candidates came here to campaign even though it's petty at best but then again at least they showed some concern about the auto industry. Not like Hillary, and Grandmole and the rest of the bottom feeding, parasite, low-life Democrats!

But in the overall picture... IT'S THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Do you actually and honestly believe the Democrats really give a rats ass about you too zoomer? Then if you do... I suggest you keep smoking that crack! BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE EXCEPT THEMSELVES EITHER.

Look at Michigan's recent primary the other day and you tell me how anyone should support any of those cocksuckers that apparantly don't care about that state anyway and just put "the party first".

Oh, wait.... That's how COMMUNISTS act. "Put the party first" before everyone else. Hey, at least the Republican candidates came here to campaign even though it's petty at best but then again at least they showed some concern about the auto industry. Not like Hillary, and Grandmole and the rest of the bottom feeding, parasite, low-life Democrats!

But in the overall picture... IT'S THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.

You do realize that when the last Gov left Michigan he also left Michigan with its largest debt in its history. I and no i don't believe either party give's a rats ass about me or you!! If the republican gave a crap about either of us Bush's tax's cuts would have been for all not the top 1% of the wealthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the republicans gave a shit about the middle class, I'd think Bush and his buddy's would have slowed the flow of imports but guess what he didn't and under his 7yr of leadership they have increased big time!!!!!!!!!!! Yep those republican sure do support the American worker!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that when the last Gov left Michigan he also left Michigan with its largest debt in its history. I and no i don't believe either party give's a rats ass about me or you!! If the republican gave a crap about either of us Bush's tax's cuts would have been for all not the top 1% of the wealthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the republicans gave a shit about the middle class, I'd think Bush and his buddy's would have slowed the flow of imports but guess what he didn't and under his 7yr of leadership they have increased big time!!!!!!!!!!! Yep those republican sure do support the American worker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and what has Granhore done for Michigan? Why don't you tell me or show me one fucking positive accomplishment she has done to make life better for auto workers in this state? SHOW ME ONE.

At least Engler promoted business and growth with low taxes in this state and didn't play politics with road construction and had to do what he thought was right to promote Michigan's economy. OH, ONE MORE THING. AT LEAST HE WAS BORN AND BRED HERE IN THIS STATE. NOT SOME CARPETBAGGING CAREER POLITICIAN (created by the Ed McNamara Wayne County political hacks) CANADIAN LIKE GRANHOLM. Also the DNR was well run and not politicized like it is now! And that's a whole issue seperate amongst itself.

And if you think Bush is behind the China deal. Let me remind you (as I usually have to do to some uninformed moron on this forum) that the Clinton/Gore regime opened up the doors to trade relations in China with their secret deals and "most favored trade status" granted to them while they were in office. So the blame doesn't stop with Bush.

And who signed NAFTA again? Yeah... It was Clinton in 1994 with a Democrat majority congress at the time. So much for your Democrats representing the American worker right? Yeah, your union keeps telling you how to vote (vote for Democrats) because you lack the mental capacity to think with objectivity right? They know that you'll spend your union wages on beer, drugs, cigarettes, gambling, lottery tickets... So you'll fall for their lies. HOOK, LINE AND SINKER every time.

By the way... My voters registration is NPP (NO PARTY PREFERENCE) so don't try to label me as a Republican. That argument has been tried and defeated.

Yeah, and what has Granhore done for Michigan? Why don't you tell me or show me one fucking positive accomplishment she has done to make life better for auto workers in this state? SHOW ME ONE.

At least Engler promoted business and growth with low taxes in this state and didn't play politics with road construction and had to do what he thought was right to promote Michigan's economy. OH, ONE MORE THING. AT LEAST HE WAS BORN AND BRED HERE IN THIS STATE. NOT SOME CARPETBAGGING CAREER POLITICIAN (created by the Ed McNamara Wayne County political hacks) CANADIAN LIKE GRANHOLM. Also the DNR was well run and not politicized like it is now! And that's a whole issue seperate amongst itself.

And if you think Bush is behind the China deal. Let me remind you (as I usually have to do to some uninformed moron on this forum) that the Clinton/Gore regime opened up the doors to trade relations in China with their secret deals and "most favored trade status" granted to them while they were in office. So the blame doesn't stop with Bush.

And who signed NAFTA again? Yeah... It was Clinton in 1994 with a Democrat majority congress at the time. So much for your Democrats representing the American worker right? Yeah, your union keeps telling you how to vote (vote for Democrats) because you lack the mental capacity to think with objectivity right? They know that you'll spend your union wages on beer, drugs, cigarettes, gambling, lottery tickets... So you'll fall for their lies. HOOK, LINE AND SINKER every time.

By the way... My voters registration is NPP (NO PARTY PREFERENCE) so don't try to label me as a Republican. That argument has been tried and defeated.

You might want to look up who started NAFTA, it was during daddy Bush's term, Clinton just finished it, and again what has Bush done during his leadership to stop the flow of import NOTHING!!!!!!!! Didn't the Mexican truckers get the ok under Bush's leadership YUP!!! As far as the auto industry goes, maybe you should blame the big guys at the top, Toy seems to be selling cars, maybe if GM & Ford built cars the public wanted they'd still be on top.

You might want to look up who started NAFTA, it was during daddy Bush's term, Clinton just finished it, and again what has Bush done during his leadership to stop the flow of import NOTHING!!!!!!!! Didn't the Mexican truckers get the ok under Bush's leadership YUP!!! As far as the auto industry goes, maybe you should blame the big guys at the top, Toy seems to be selling cars, maybe if GM & Ford built cars the public wanted they'd still be on top.

Hey... You don't think I know about the architects of NAFTA... I'm sure it was started because of ol' daddy Bush saying "New world order" a lot... YOU KNOW FULL WELL THESE POLITICANS BELONG TO THESE ONE WORLD ORGANIZATIONS... Do your research!

I do blame the big guys on top (auto industry)... The company(ies) and the union.

Hey... You don't think I know about the architects of NAFTA... I'm sure it was started because of ol' daddy Bush saying "New world order" a lot... YOU KNOW FULL WELL THESE POLITICANS BELONG TO THESE ONE WORLD ORGANIZATIONS... Do your research!

I do blame the big guys on top (auto industry)... The company(ies) and the union.

Sorry I was wrong Reagan started the imports rush:

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=4798

you need to check your facts on who's paying the most income tax...I think you'll be surprised....

Some of you people just do NOT get it. Really and honestly, please try and understand-------------->business is leaving the United States; NOT because of your wages. That argument is 1/2 bogus. The reality is---------->it is leaving because of the cost of doing business!!!!!! Ask ANYONE in manufacturing, and LISTEN to what they say!!!!!!!

HERE IS THE REAL DEAL, and let me point out to you; that well I am just pointing it out to you. I am not suggesting a solution, but rather WHAT IS reality.

1. your wages are HIGHER, but that is a given. Believe it or not though, when they say YOUR WAGES, what they don't tell you are some very important inclusions when they are calculated.

2. Such as? How about the fact, your employer has to pay 50% of your social security?

3. How about the generous unemployment benefits that China and India does not have? (certainly nowhere near as generous)

4. How about (like in Chicago) they have to pay a head tax?

5. What about the costs of the red tape they have to do to track you and your wages?

6. Safety costs, does it not!!!!! And while Ford is over safe in this country due to their choice, just implementing what the government wants is very costly. Does China and India have these things? NOT!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hey, how about WORKMANS COMPENSATION COSTS??????? (thank you DEADBEATS WHO ARE ACTING)

These and many others are rolled into the cost of manufacturing; but then, lets go to the other side of the coin, lolol!!!!!

1. We hear people bitching about the rich, lolol. But tell all of us geniuses, WHO OWNS THE MANUFACTURING COMPANYS?!?!?!?!?!?! Why would they stay here, when these other countrys have far less regulation, not to mention taxes?

2. A company losing money leaves here, and builds overseas and instantly (or very quickly) turns a profit in many cases. Why? Because just as SOME INTELLIGENT politicians and business owners have stated all along, we have taxed and regulated ourselves out of being able to compete. If you are making 3 to 5% profit margin on your products, how will you compete when your taxes in the US are 6% higher than they are for your competitor overseas. You are cooked before you open the doors for the employees to come in!!!!!

3. AND REGULATION, lolololol, REGULATION?!?!?!?!?! We have some of the most stringent regulations in the world, and in case you didn't know----------->it costs MONEY, DENERO, MOOLLA, COIN, BLING-BLING to comply!!!!!!

4. Finally--------->how many on here SCREAM like a pig because we didn't sign the Kyoto Accord???? (come on, we know who you are, admit to it) Did you know that the emerging economys such as China didn't have to comply? How many of you think we even had a chance to survive if we had to comply to the tune of trillions from the private sector, while they did not? Where would YOU GO if you were a business if you had to pay untold millions to comply, exhorbant taxes, higher wages, something called social security; when if you moved to EMERGING COUNTRYS, you paid none of it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How dumb are we?

Yeah, we gotta tax the rich, but wouldn't we be wise to allow business NO TAX to keep them here? I mean come on all, most of us have 401ks, stocks of some sort, so even if we had to make the difference up, we would get it from our portfolios rising. The other choice is-------->we chase them all away, and then sit here and moan that they left.

Try looking at the the other side of the coin for once!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree it is absolutely a political problem. And yes, I also agree that neither party seems to have the nerve to stand up because some of its political factions like the status quo. But the truth is------------>they BOTH can do this because they have YOU blaming the other party for their faults instead fixing your partys faults first.

Just remember---------->he who lives in a glass house should not cast stones!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me exactly what is it that hillary or obama does for you? :reading: i guess in your fantasy world, everything was perfect under slick willy? how about NAFTA? thats a hell of a way for the dems to show how much they are for the working people huh? :banghead:

elect a democrap and we will regret it, you can mark those words and come talk again 2 or 3 yrs into the next president

Michigan is a prime example how liberals and their logic drive the economy into the ground. Michigan has the nations highest unemployment rate and what does the state government do,raise taxes. Brilliant! I would wager if either Clinton or Obama get elected they WILL drive the nations economy into a full scale recession. They will raise taxes and if your stupid enough to believe its going to be "the rich" then consider yourself rich. Also when government taxes businesses higher guess what,businesses pass that cost along or it comes out of our wages and benefits. For the masses of people that over spent,over extended themselves financially and never saved any money or planned ahead it's going to be a rough road. If your one of those people your stupid and deserve what is coming or you can cry a river and vote for your chump democratic pick who will take more money from your pockets.