The New Ford GT-UV

rmc523

By request....

The new Ford GT-UV (GT Utility Vehicle) The name may be stupid, but sorta makes sense

It's inspired by BMW's X6 SUV coupe idea, except w/ Mustang inspiration/cues. So far, it's only a rear view, hopefully a front view will come along eventually.

Let me know what you all think of this one, even I'm undecided on it....I do kinda like it too.

post-28332-1198658669_thumb.jpg

Edited by rmc523

By request....

The new Ford GT-UV (GT Utility Vehicle) The name may be stupid, but sorta makes sense

It's inspired by BMW's X6 SUV coupe idea, except w/ Mustang inspiration/cues. So far, it's only a rear view, hopefully a front view will come along eventually.

Let me know what you all think of this one, even I'm undecided on it....I do kinda like it too.

I don't even care about their concepts anymore, only pre production prototypes. I was crushed when I got my hopes up on the Bronco concept and they cancelled the prodject!

2009Bronco1.jpg

Edited by Furious1Auto

I don't even care about their concepts anymore, only pre production prototypes. I was crushed when I got my hopes up on the Bronco concept and they cancelled the prodject!

2009Bronco1.jpg

You do have a good point. Ford has made many beautifully stunning concept in recent years that, unfortunately, never made or will make the light of day. Alan Mulally has said he wants to put an end to that, so I think we'll see less outlandish, more production ready concepts that are put into production after their debuts (think Flex).

Of course, only time will tell.

BTW, what do you think of my chop?

You do have a good point. Ford has made many beautifully stunning concept in recent years that, unfortunately, never made or will make the light of day. Alan Mulally has said he wants to put an end to that, so I think we'll see less outlandish, more production ready concepts that are put into production after their debuts (think Flex).

Of course, only time will tell.

BTW, what do you think of my chop?

Did you make this modified renedering? FordBronco0_smcopy-1.jpg

Edited by Furious1Auto

• 4 weeks later...
Looks pretty good, need to see the front/side!

Here's the front, I don't feel like working on it anymore, but here's what I came up with.

Maybe I'll chop the roof a little bit when I feel like it, I think that might make it look a little better. I also think the hood lines are taking away from the design, but like I said, I don't feel like working on it anymore, at least right now.

What do you think of this front view?

post-28332-1201302672_thumb.jpg

Edited by rmc523

Here's the front, I don't feel like working on it anymore, but here's what I came up with.

Maybe I'll chop the roof a little bit when I feel like it, I think that might make it look a little better. I also think the hood lines are taking away from the design, but like I said, I don't feel like working on it anymore, at least right now.

It is tough looking with a bit of Porsche Cayenne.

I like this, it is something people could actually buy, not like some stupid Airstream thingy or that idiodic urban armoured car.