OHAP Elections

Spring

No, I quite think it's more the OTHER way around. No one is buying YOUR garbage anymore. Your little house of cards is falling down and now you're all running scared. Boo hoo. You know perfectly well my record was never expunged. There wasn't a record to expunge, in spite of the efforts of some to make up things that weren't true. I noticed something very telling. You don't want to address the question at hand. SENIORITY. But then none of you were ever very big on that, were you? That was always something you preferred to ignore. I'm sure that you wish you could expunge a few things, don't you? Hmmmmm :shades: I'm going to do you a bit of a favor and clue you into something - the membership is so on to you and won't fall for your nonsense anymore. They've decided that they deserve better and I believe they mean to see that they get it. Too bad for you! ;)

I do have to say that there is some truth to your statements (neglect of seniority rights since the consolidation, and not just stock jobs!) while recognizing that some of the current reps have retained their integrity and did the best they could within the control of the executive board. The question is who is to be replaced and by whom! This should get interesting, at least some of the candidates in the upcoming election have grown the pair it takes to engage in debate. We are missing three parties that could add allot here, Jerry Donavan, Robert Gonzales, and Tim Rowe. Does anyone else know of any new entries to the race?

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I quite think it's more the OTHER way around. No one is buying YOUR garbage anymore. Your little house of cards is falling down and now you're all running scared. Boo hoo. You know perfectly well my record was never expunged. There wasn't a record to expunge, in spite of the efforts of some to make up things that weren't true. I noticed something very telling. You don't want to address the question at hand. SENIORITY. But then none of you were ever very big on that, were you? That was always something you preferred to ignore. I'm sure that you wish you could expunge a few things, don't you? Hmmmmm :shades: I'm going to do you a bit of a favor and clue you into something - the membership is so on to you and won't fall for your nonsense anymore. They've decided that they deserve better and I believe they mean to see that they get it. Too bad for you! ;)
:hysterical: There was a record. Maybe Michael took care of that in the corner office of Labor while he was under the desk. Or perhaps on one of his golf outings with the Company negotiating team. Either way, you know it's true. :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical: There was a record. Maybe Michael took care of that in the corner office of Labor while he was under the desk. Or perhaps on one of his golf outings with the Company negotiating team. Either way, you know it's true. :hysterical::hysterical:
Blah, blah, blah :blah:

No, that might be YOUR style but not his. You're really so sad and pathetic. Either way it isn't going to help you. Nowadays not much is. Like I said before, the membership is on to you and your lies. It won't fly anymore. Ooops, there goes another card in the house...tumbling down. What was that line from the movie? Oh, yes, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Now that is truly hysterical!

Whether or not the accusation is true or not I'll bet you don't have the b-lls to repeat what you just posted to Mike in person, or do you? :hysterical: This should be a clean race and there is really no need to talk to a women that way! Not picking sides just, trying to keep it civil. If RJ reads this he may lock the thread for personal attacks!

Blah, blah, blah :blah:

No, that might be YOUR style but not his. You're really so sad and pathetic. Either way it isn't going to help you. Nowadays not much is. Like I said before, the membership is on to you and your lies. It won't fly anymore. Ooops, there goes another card in the house...tumbling down. What was that line from the movie? Oh, yes, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Now that is truly hysterical!

Spring, Is this Bucky an elected rep at OHAP ?? that you say the members are on to him ??

Spring, Is this Bucky an elected rep at OHAP ?? that you say the members are on to him ??

"Bucky",Irish Dad,crapkiller0 etc. are just a group of wannabe's who are afraid that if the administration is changed,will have to go back to work on the line.Furious Auto refers to them collectively as the Medusa(the mythological seven headed beast.)Most of us also realize their agenda so we ignore them as we learned a long time ago that they have no credibility.You note that they never answer questions,they just try to change the issue.I am surprised that Spring responds to them as most of us know them for what they are and we are not influnced by their rantings.

"Bucky",Irish Dad,crapkiller0 etc. are just a group of wannabe's who are afraid that if the administration is changed,will have to go back to work on the line.Furious Auto refers to them collectively as the Medusa(the mythological seven headed beast.)Most of us also realize their agenda so we ignore them as we learned a long time ago that they have no credibility.You note that they never answer questions,they just try to change the issue.I am surprised that Spring responds to them as most of us know them for what they are and we are not influnced by their rantings.

Actually the seven headed beast is the Hydra. Medusa was the snake haired lady that turned people into stone with a glance. (Have you never palyed Dungeoans and Dragons?) This does point outone oif the main problems with your Caucus though. You know there was a seven headed beast adn you know there was a mythology, but you miss the boat completely. Same as most of you and the contract. You know there is a contract, but you realy don't know musch about it so you make false assumptiuons that get the membership in trouble. As far as an agenda if you looki mat the number of posts made on this baord as a whole you will find that those of you and yours outnumber those you accuse of having an agenda by aboput 1000 to 1. Looking at the num,ber of post it is clear who is tryiong to press thier agenda throught this board and who isn't.You have learned well though wasn't it Lenin who said controil of the press is control of the population?

Edited by Irish_Dad

No, it isn't different. As a matter of fact, it was a simple matter to rectify. There was no brother bonus. Say all you want, the bottom line is that the grievance was filed due to a violation of my seniority rights and that's it. Keep trying to blow smoke and flash mirrors, it won't change anything. It was purely a matter of seniority. Seniority won.
:hysterical: Why then would Medical and Labor have to be involved for not doing the "right things" to get you the job by seniority ????? And by the way, I agree there is NO bonus in having Mike for a brother. Hell, he gets NO SISTER bonus from you either....LOLOLOL :hysterical::hysterical:

Actually the seven headed beast is the Hydra. Medusa was the snake haired lady that turned people into stone with a glance. (Have you never palyed Dungeoans and Dragons?) This does point outone oif the main problems with your Caucus though. You know there was a seven headed beast adn you know there was a mythology, but you miss the boat completely.

+1 for Irish dad, Hydra was the seven headed beast and Medusa was a serpent headed women that can turn you to stone at glance. My reference to such addressed both in definning bucktooths account. The fact is that it is used by multiple people within the Pena camp and we will never know which person is posting! (this makes it impossible to have acountability, therefore we have to hold them accountable collectively) It would be better if you guys create your own individual accounts so people can weigh out the pro's and con's of each candidate! Also it would allow you to distance your selves from those who have made mistakes in the administration of our contract simply because you are subordanate to them and they out rank you within our local! Some of the bum descisions were not made by the lower archy in our bueracracy so why should they take the heat for their superiors?

Same as most of you and the contract. You know there is a contract, but you realy don't know musch about it so you make false assumptiuons that get the membership in trouble.
How is regular uncredible speculation getting the membership in trouble, and what do you know of the contract?
As far as an agenda if you looki mat the number of posts made on this baord as a whole you will find that those of you and yours outnumber those you accuse of having an agenda by aboput 1000 to 1. Looking at the num,ber of post it is clear who is tryiong to press thier agenda throught this board and who isn't
Your accounting of the ratio in numbers is a little conveluted, and the number of posts is irrelevant but rather the content is the important aspect of any post! .
You have learned well though wasn't it Lenin who said controil of the press is control of the population?
Those days are over, clear thinking people can make up their own minds and because of the internet the common person now can have an opinion without being gagged by those who wish to shut them up! The facts will reveal them selves in time and we will decide our leaders based on the information we recieve. Bucktooth, you have an accusation about Mary's record and are asserting that "Why then would Medical and Labor have to be involved for not doing the "right things" to get you the job by seniority ????? " Now do you have any proof to this accusation that can be presented to us? Otherwise I will have to discount the arguement as political mud slinging and lacking in factual grounding. I would like to once again state that I am nuetral in this debate, although I will do my best to hold the poster to account once an accusation is made! If any accusations are proven through posted pics and/or scanned and posted documents this carries more weight than verbal assults, now is a good time to brush up on using your BOF/photobucket tools to state your case. Edited by Furious1Auto

Actually the seven headed beast is the Hydra. Medusa was the snake haired lady that turned people into stone with a glance. (Have you never palyed Dungeoans and Dragons?) This does point outone oif the main problems with your Caucus though. You know there was a seven headed beast adn you know there was a mythology, but you miss the boat completely. Same as most of you and the contract. You know there is a contract, but you realy don't know musch about it so you make false assumptiuons that get the membership in trouble. As far as an agenda if you looki mat the number of posts made on this baord as a whole you will find that those of you and yours outnumber those you accuse of having an agenda by aboput 1000 to 1. Looking at the num,ber of post it is clear who is tryiong to press thier agenda throught this board and who isn't.You have learned well though wasn't it Lenin who said controil of the press is control of the population?

You have proved the point that needed made,namely,that you know more about games or mythology than you do as regards what's going on in the plant.As for contract we know who is knowledgable in contract and as to who we can go to if we need to know what the contract really says.I know that you are feeling pain,not the physical type but the type as in P.Paranoid,A.Aggressive,I,Insecure,N.No self esteem.Rest assured when you are back on the line you will gradually get rid of your pain.

Don't hide behind a fake name. It makes you ball-less

I was elected four consecutive terms and held the job 12 years in a row. That is a record for any skilled trades chairman, especially here. Can you say that? One thing all elected people need to remember is that you can't make "everyone" happy "all" the time. I have sure learned that lesson in my 12 years as Skilled Trades Chairman. But I kept the majority happy and I damn sure kept work in house.

I am leaving, so it doesn't do me any good to play word games with you on the computer. I expect to keep fighting for all of us to the best of my abilities in my new position.

What I do want to say before I leave, is that this forum makes Ohio Assembly Plant look like the biggest joke in the system with all of the bullshit politics played on here by a few folks looking to pump up themselves by making others look bad.

Everyone reading this needs to ask themselves one question. Why is it that some people are not doing things to make themselves look good in the eyes of the membership, instead of making others in their race look bad? You should run for office on your own laurels, not on others "alleged" mistakes. Especially when the "allegations" come from opponents. Half truths, twisted tales designed to make them look better in the eyes of the membership only tear apart this plant and this local.

Salary people, hourly people, V.P's, the whole damn world can come on here and reads this assinine bullshit. You air our dirty laundry to the whole world, and half of it isn't even true. It shines a bad light on our plant that is uncalled for. Most of you don't have the balls to say any of this to anyone's face in public, because you would be called on it. Ford owns this website, it should be either be pulled down, or you should have to log in with real info and prove you are an employee to view it IMO.

Many of you do not see the inner workings of the Union structure, you work your job every day and base your opinions on what you hear. It is a shame that most of the work that is done, is unknown to the membership. 90% of the membership never goes to the Union with a problem so they really don't know what goes on or what they do. The game is changed, it is all defense right now.

The biggest problem with the Ohio Assembly Union is the lack of solidarity on some of the structure's part. I am not knocking anyone in particular here, as I no longer have any political motives. But when elections are over, the Union is expected to put aside politics and work for the betterment of the membership, not spend the next three years in office trying to make someone above them look bad so they can move up, or make someone below them look bad so they can't move up.

Whoever gets elected should remember that, or you are doing a disservice to the membership. The membership should make decisions based on actions, not on hype or accusation.

You all have a great future at Ohio Assembly, I will miss the plant dearly, it was my home for 17 years. I wish all of you the best of luck with the new product and hope your sales soar through the roof.

I hope in my new position I can be of service to all of you once again.

Chris Viscomi

NOW I KNOW I LIKE THIS GUY, JEFF DONT LIE.......VISCOMI IS THE REAL DEAL.....lol never seen anyone use thier real name....holy shnikeys.

Hey while your on...... the guys from Sterling said good job and thank you....We know we have a traditionalist in our corner. ....Thanks Chris.

Jeff said you had a partner named Chris also that was like your twin...please tell him thank you as well..

was he selected to work downtown also? I hope so, we could use more young leaders who know what the hell they are doing. Thanks again..

How is regular uncredible speculation getting the membership in trouble, and what do you know of the contract?

]Well the fact that uncrediblbe would mean without credit would be a start. That would mean that the speculation could not be relied on at all. I would think that you could see how that would lead to trouble for the membership

Your accounting of the ratio in numbers is a little conveluted, and the number of posts is irrelevant but rather the content is the important aspect of any post! . Those days are over, clear thinking people can make up their own minds and because of the internet the common person now can have an opinion without being gagged by those who wish to shut them up! The facts will reveal them selves in time and we will decide our leaders based on the information we recieve.

Exactly what I said. The amnount of information being put out here is indicative of thier desire to control the outcome of the upcoming races. Lenin did it, Hearst tried to do it. Now if you look at who is being attacked for asking questions I belive you will find that Bucktooth Crapkiller and yours truly kinda stand by ourselves, while several others make it a poiint to attack everthing any of us say. And everytime they accuse us of not having the memberships best interest at heart. (This is another tactic used by Lenin and others, always accuse your opponent of being a traitor it automatically invalidates thier argumant.) And Lord forbid we ever disagree with anything Mary puts out there. The curious thing is they don't attack what we say as much as they attack the fact that we are saying anytrhing at all

Bucktooth, you have an accusation about Mary's record and are asserting that "Why then would Medical and Labor have to be involved for not doing the "right things" to get you the job by seniority ????? " Now do you have any proof to this accusation that can be presented to us? Otherwise I will have to discount the arguement as political mud slinging and lacking in factual grounding. This one is Mary's she is the source of the original quote. So maybe she could enlighten us all by telling us what this means.

I would like to once again state that I am nuetral in this debate, although I will do my best to hold the poster to account once an accusation is made! If any accusations are proven through posted pics and/or scanned and posted documents this carries more weight than verbal assults, now is a good time to brush up on using your BOF/photobucket tools to state your case.

This is for Irish Dad. Sorry brother but I think you are talking out of both sides of your mouth here. You accuse Spring and others of attacking everything you, Crapkill and Bucktooth say yet it looks like that is what you are doing. I think Spring could say the sky is blue and you would argue that fact. I am all for everyone having a point of view but I have noticed that you attack Spring on everything and further you attack anyone who agrees with her. You look more like a do as I say not as I do kind of guy. It taints anything you write on here and makes people wonder if you are on the up and up. I'm neutral in this whole thing but you are making it difficult. It's old.

This is for Irish Dad. Sorry brother but I think you are talking out of both sides of your mouth here. You accuse Spring and others of attacking everything you, Crapkill and Bucktooth say yet it looks like that is what you are doing. I think Spring could say the sky is blue and you would argue that fact. I am all for everyone having a point of view but I have noticed that you attack Spring on everything and further you attack anyone who agrees with her. You look more like a do as I say not as I do kind of guy. It taints anything you write on here and makes people wonder if you are on the up and up. I'm neutral in this whole thing but you are making it difficult. It's old.

In this case you may be right. However that tactice of innuendu and implied guilt really irritates me. "They're more interested in covering each other rather than taking care of the membership. But not to worry! They'll all be out there asking for YOUR vote! " She knew full well that the company was responsible for repalcing Bruce and for stopping his time, yet she implieas that ther is a conspiracy to cover for him. This typoe of thing, if undanserwed starts to take on a patina of truth that promotes her agenda and tears down others. I know they only do it because they have no legitimate issue to raise with Nick, but it is a slimy tactic, much used by Spring and her group and it really irritates me. Then when you call her on it and aske her to address a real incident of violating another persons seniority, she scream that senirioty is the issue and that we are all agaijst the rights of the people on the floor. Let's ask the question plain and simple was any other more senior person denied the group leaders job beacuse of her work record?? What efforts were made to clean up her record so that she could take the job??

You have proved the point that needed made,namely,that you know more about games or mythology than you do as regards what's going on in the plant.As for contract we know who is knowledgable in contract and as to who we can go to if we need to know what the contract really says.I know that you are feeling pain,not the physical type but the type as in P.Paranoid,A.Aggressive,I,Insecure,N.No self esteem.Rest assured when you are back on the line you will gradually get rid of your pain.

Soory forgot my Annie Oakley Decorder ring and I din't realize we were plaing secret messages today. Have you lost what little bit of sense you had??? Read this again and do the honorable thing and delete it. Dude this is without a doubt the lamest post I have ever read on this board. Grow up.

Well the fact that uncrediblbe would mean without credit would be a start. That would mean that the speculation could not be relied on at all. I would think that you could see how that would lead to trouble for the membership
I meant specifically, what and who has gotten in trouble for not having good information? Their is always speculation and rumor it happens every day, I even speculate based on the information I do know to be true! Also everything is uncredible until it is made official or can be proven with evidence! If someone acts on rumor and puts them self in jepordy than they are a moron, and they deffinatly will not trust their bad source again!
Exactly what I said. The amnount of information being put out here is indicative of thier desire to control the outcome of the upcoming races.
This is absolutly true and from both sides of the fence! As of yet there are two regimes with vested interests debating on this forum, and that is why I'm here. I wan't to know who to vote for. I have not identified you and don't know what your interest is yet but maybe that will change in time. I will reserve judgement on any of the candidates at this point, but I will grille you and others to back up your statements! At this point all I have whitnessed Spring say in the form of an accusation is that seniority was being ignored, I know this to be true first hand because upon consolidating there were several people one which I was close to in Lorain with 5 years seniority that held a driving job for over 1 3/4 years. Also seniority employees were not given an oppertunity to work in stock being disqualified on the basis they did not posess an in plant license, while people with as little as 04' seniority were holding these jobs! These are facts and no one has to prove them because it is common knowledge in the plant. Also I watched Nick being attacked on this point in the regular meetings, and yes Spring and Jerry Donavan raised the point and the membership shared their angst! Was it politically motivated maybe, but the arguement held merit! As for Yates I am not familiar with the situation but am reading what you guys are posting. Now on to Mary's legal right to hold her job! Does she have the time to hold the job, and if so can you post some evidence that she did not have a right to bid based on absenteeism? If not it is a deflection on the part of bucktooth! Edited by Furious1Auto

I meant specifically, what and who has gotten in trouble for not having good information? Their is always speculation and rumor it happens every day, I even speculate based on the information I do know to be true! Also everything is uncredible until it is made official or can be proven with evidence! If someone acts on rumor and puts them self in jepordy than they are a moron, and they deffinatly will not trust their bad source again! This is absolutly true and from both sides of the fence! As of yet there are two regimes with vested interests debating on this forum, and that is why I'm here. I wan't to know who to vote for. I have not identified you and don't know what your interest is yet but maybe that will change in time. I will reserve judgement on any of the candidates at this point, but I will grille you and others to back up your statements! At this point all I have whitnessed Spring say in the form of an accusation is that seniority was being ignored, I know this to be true first hand because upon consolidating there were several people one which I was close to in Lorain with 5 years seniority that held a driving job for over 1 3/4 years. Also seniority employees were not given an oppertunity to work in stock being disqualified on the basis they did not posess an in plant license, while people with as little as 04' seniority were holding these jobs! These are facts and no one has to prove them because it is common knowledge in the plant. Also I watched Nick being attacked on this point in the regular meetings, and yes Spring and Jerry Donavan raised the point and the membership shared their angst! Was it politically motivated maybe, but the arguement held merit! As for Yates I am not familiar with the situation but am reading what you guys are posting. Now on to Mary's legal right to hold her job! Does she have the time to hold the job, and if so can you post some evidence that she did not have a right to bid based on absenteeism? If not it is a deflection on the part of bucktooth!
:hysterical: Want evidence? OK! September Top 100 List......and Mary's # 40. check out link

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doc1copyls8.jpg

Now, on to being eligible or in this case not. Bid sheet showing Dispenza as "not eligible" along with Mary as "not eligible" for same reason. Link, please.......

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doc2copyfa9.jpg

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Enough for now....LOLOLOLOL

First of all, lets start dealing in facts. I realize that this may be a foreign concept to some of you but give it a try. I was not on the so called top 100 list. My grievance was based on the fact that my seniority rights were violated. My grievance was settled based on seniority rights. I got the job bid based on my seniority. Bottom line. It's refreshing to see that seniority does still count even though it has not always been the case. I continue to be amazed by the hypocrisy of some people. They espouse seniority when it comes to them but when it comes to other people they will say it doesn't matter. Seniority is the cornerstone of unionism and must be upheld. You cannot argue against it. The region had to get involved in this unfortunately and they said the same thing. I was the senior employee and it was solely on that fact that I was awarded the job bid. I defy ANY of you to argue against seniority.

No argument from me on seniority.

Running true to form! I'm so glad there a some things we can always be sure of! Surely you are aware that this document has been discounted as being inaccurate by the International Union and is no longer even being used. They were counting FMLAs and medicals against people which they were not supposed to. That was one of the reasons why in the new National agreement is was agreed that they could NOT count FMLA against an employee. Unless you are unfamiliar with the new agreement? I did notice that you had other people on this so-called list who shouldn't be on it due to FMLAs. I also notice that there is another group leader on this list. Or doesn't that matter? More smoke and mirrors to try to obfuscate the issue.

Ok. Since I keep seeing my name, I plan to respond, for the record this bargaining structure did away with the top 100 in September per the Chairman's request. This letter was sent to the HR manager. The bargaining structure no longer wished to participate in the top 100 list. Since the list, a group leader opening occured for the Trim Dept.where as Mary Springowski bid on this position as did others. but it came down to Mary Springowski to be solicited by the company. Mary was not the senior employee to be entered on it or the first disqualified, but Mary asked for a griev. against her disqualification as did Dee Dispenzia. A griev. was wrote for Mary and was heard in the second stage. She was awarded the greiv. and put in the position she bid on. Bargaining committeman,Bruce Yates, has stated to me he wrote Dee's griev. which I asked about but was unable to hear. The Senior employee is on medical and has not responded yet about their griev. Talk is that Mary's record was cleaned which is false. The investigation started at a given time and was presented to the Union for a full year of the aggrieved disipline record. This local Union does not participate against any employees merit, but solely goes on their seniority then their merit. During the investigation the Union presented all employees given the same type of position with the same record, or worse during the same time period which multiple employees were given this title. Whether Mary is related to anyone or not, All employees including Mary, are to be considered for any position that their seniority dictates. As for this bargaining committeman whether related to me or not, they will be considered for any position and will be treated the same as any other senior employee to hold the position in this plant. At anytime an employee of this local Union wishes to ask me any position I hold on a griev. upon please fill free to do so, as I keep all facts and hide nothing and will present all positions I present to this local Union unpopular or not to back the decisions I have made. For the people questioning my position to let you know I walked down personally and talked to the employee preforming the position at this time and explained what I had done in the griev. procedure. So what questions do you have for me now? I have no problem answering any position I present and will articulate my position to this membership for their judgment. Please fill free to throw the next bunch of bullshit at me.

Edited by MichaelDonovan

They were counting FMLAs and medicals against people which they were not supposed to. That was one of the reasons why in the new National agreement is was agreed that they could NOT count FMLA against an employee. Unless you are unfamiliar with the new agreement?
That is as per federal law laid out in the Family Medical leave act. Just like the companies responsibility provision in our contract, it is an empty gesture and would apply regardless of it's presence in our agreement! If they were holding you accountable for FMLA covered days then those occurances should have been removed from your record. That would answer Bucktooth's question as to why medical and labor were involved in securing your bid. I would not put it past them either, because they think they can discipline people who refuse to put a diagnosis on the doctors slips. That's also a violation of law, it's a wounder they have not been sued for it yet! Edited by Furious1Auto

Running true to form! I'm so glad there a some things we can always be sure of! Surely you are aware that this document has been discounted as being inaccurate by the International Union and is no longer even being used. They were counting FMLAs and medicals against people which they were not supposed to. That was one of the reasons why in the new National agreement is was agreed that they could NOT count FMLA against an employee. Unless you are unfamiliar with the new agreement? I did notice that you had other people on this so-called list who shouldn't be on it due to FMLAs. I also notice that there is another group leader on this list. Or doesn't that matter? More smoke and mirrors to try to obfuscate the issue.
Spring,I am somewhat dissappointed in you.Surely you did not expect THEM TO USE LEGITIMATE FACTS.That is not their stock in trade.They are running scared!They will resort to any means and the facts will not stand in the way.My advice to you is to ignore their rantings,this is the same advice that I would give to all the other contributers to this site. I worked with some of thse morons in the old Villager bodyshop and so I know how they operate.They are dedicated to one thing and one thing only---their own survival.

Who are you implying was covering for Bruce? I believe the company is responsible for replacing commtieemen, after they have determined there is a need to do so. So when did the compnay determine that Bruce was not available? How long after that did paint release Jimmy to go to the Floor? Was Labor relations or paint the party covering for Bruce??HMMM? While we're politiking lets examine the reason Mike came in early.

Was it to cover the trim area? Could be,but he didn't come in until after Jimmy had been relased and was covering the floor. Maybe he came in to handle a greivance for his favorite sister. You know the one that was diqualified from a group leaders job due to absences. It was a miracle all the absences diappeared. I wonder how that will play with all the other foks who have been disqualified for the same reason. Are they now eligible for the job and back pay to the day the were denied?

As far as shifting the commitee people, the company required a reduction in representatives based on population. I guess Nick could have just let the affected areas go withoiut representation, but he decided it would be better if he reassigned some of the remaining folks.

One last new item. The infamous Donovan steak fry. Was it a steak fry or a reception for the newly wed Paul? If it were both, were the invited guest required to purchase a steak fry ticket? If not how do the Jerry supporters feel about subsidizing the reception? If they were required to pay, how do they feel about subsidizing Jwerry's political aspirations? Please undersatnd I personally don't see anything wrong with it either way I'm just curious

This is a response to Irish Dad. I have only been on this site twice but was told my name was brought up so I will answer a few questions you posed. Yes I was married in October to a wonderful woman, No it wasn't a reception I paid for my wife and my ticket like everybody else. it was a great steak fry only regret was we didnt get a bigger hall we had trouble seating everybody. and if it were a reception for Tracy and myself Tracy said she would have dressed better for it. I personally sold 52 tickets and didn't leave my area. when people are sick of the crap going on in the plant and want my Dad back in office it isn't very hard to sell tickets.Another question you raised about people subsidizing my dads political aspiration of course they knew what they were paying for thats why it was so easy to sell so many. They wanted to support his campaign. but back to you I don't get to involved in the Polotics in the Plant but if you want to know something come ask me I am a Group Leader on the Flat Top on Days my guess is you wont. you use a fake name so people don't know who you are and I can only think of one reason for that and that is you are a pussy!!! The truth is you are probabbly one of those people on your way out of office and are salty about it.

Edited by Paul Donovan

My advice to you is to ignore their rantings,this is the same advice that I would give to all the other contributers to this site.

hemmer1 I disagree, ignoring rantings from either side is more damaging because they gain in verosity as time goes on. If someone can attack you while you are not looking they will continue without you having the oppertunity to rebutt what they are saying. Michael has it right, transparency is the best policy! Not all will agree with every discision you make! But as long as your intention is to satisfy the majority, when you explain even those who don't agree will understand! There is nothing worse then leaving your brother feeling like he was kicked, whithout the benefit of knowing what happened and why!

Edited by Furious1Auto