Rawsonville

sun3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope good things come out of all this!!!! I was laid off in June of 2005 and I am now working at Research & Engineering and I LOVE it here!!!!! I was thinking about transfering back to Rawsonville in June of 2008 but I think I am staying here. You get to "see" more here if ya know what I mean.....hehehe :shades:

I hope good things come out of all this!!!! I was laid off in June of 2005 and I am now working at Research & Engineering and I LOVE it here!!!!! I was thinking about transfering back to Rawsonville in June of 2008 but I think I am staying here. You get to "see" more here if ya know what I mean.....hehehe :shades:

Good to know you landed on your feet! Have you been to the plant lately? VERY DIFFERENT HUH??? I am glad you like where you are. Where is it?

Anyone have the election results? I see big changes coming for us. What are the latest rumors? Post the results if you have them please.

i thought you said 'can't you see the writing on the wall, rawsonville is closing' so what more is there to know?.. what i'd like to know is are you taking the 'over 30 buyout' when it's offered.

i thought you said 'can't you see the writing on the wall, rawsonville is closing' so what more is there to know?.. what i'd like to know is are you taking the 'over 30 buyout' when it's offered.

What is there to know? When and the answer is 'no.'

And you know this how??? Did joel tell you??? LOL!!!

you mean the same joel you said couldnt save the plant and couldnt pull any more rabbits out of his hat.. and yet contract came and went and we are still here.. crazy huh? well maybe 2012 they will change their minds, who knows.. but i'm sure you'll be spreading your doomsday theories some more and STILL NOT TAKING THE BUYOUT.

Open your eyes and read the agreement dumb ass!! Quit start bs rumors!!

I didn't spread or start this one!! all I did was ask how they knew!!! This one is not on me. I know that this plant is not what it used to be for sure. I know that it will get a lot worse before it gets better. I only hope it gets better. Even if we were slated to close, those things can change so often you can't keep up. It is business, so let's just hope Ford gets back on track and survives! Keep buying FORD!!!!

Good to know you landed on your feet! Have you been to the plant lately? VERY DIFFERENT HUH??? I am glad you like where you are. Where is it?

I LOVE it where I am now! I am at Research & Engineering Dearborn. I get to see alot of things that the public doesnt get to see...if ya know what I mean. :shades: Thats pretty much all I can say without getting in some trouble.

Edited by 98shotoy11

I LOVE it where I am now! I am at Research & Engineering Dearborn. I get to see alot of things that the public doesnt get to see...if ya know what I mean. :shades: Thats pretty much all I can say without getting in some trouble.

you mean like how some people REALLY get their jobs? :hysterical:

How stable is Rawsonville and if anyone knows, what is lowest seniority dates in employee seniority?

Our lines are being transferred to Rawsonville from Sandusky and I may follow my job but don't know anything about Ramsonville.

Any information would be helpful in the future of Rawsonville.

How stable is Rawsonville and if anyone knows, what is lowest seniority dates in employee seniority?

Our lines are being transferred to Rawsonville from Sandusky and I may follow my job but don't know anything about Ramsonville.

Rawsonville, next to Sheldon Rd. is the best place in the system to work!!! pretty far from Sandusky though.

Rawsonville, next to Sheldon Rd. is the best place in the system to work!!! pretty far from Sandusky though.

best place to work.. maybe. most secure, prolly not. people were told a couple of weeks ago that the plant is looking to be knocked down to around 600 people, thats lopping off around 400 heads, but i guess if you have 96' or better seniority you'll be ok till next contract.

Joel Goddard= good future....trust me on this one...you may not like his grim demeanor...but he has the goods...you could not be in better hands..as good of a plant as Sterling or better.

Edited by wakeup

Joel Goddard= good future....trust me on this one...you may not like his grim demeanor...but he has the goods...you could not be in better hands..as good of a plant as Sterling or better.

It has been obvious that I don't like joel-but he does fight the fight. The problem is that the fight may soon be in vain. Only time will tell.

It has been obvious that I don't like joel-but he does fight the fight. The problem is that the fight may soon be in vain. Only time will tell.

yea at least your telling the truth bro...thats what needs to be done more on this site...Joel can be cantankerous....but he is the best tool you have in the drawer.

Thanks for being honest.

right now Joel is letting his personal agenda get in the way of whats best for the plant. he took our only committeeman off committee to keep another production committeeman on. and were well above the number to justify johns job.

right now Joel is letting his personal agenda get in the way of whats best for the plant. he took our only committeeman off committee to keep another production committeeman on. and were well above the number to justify johns job.

His corruption has always ruled. Why did someone run for office, lose and then get to go back to his old position??? That is wrong!!! You give up current position when you choose to run for another, everyone knows that. Special people get special treatment. He slaps his members in the face on a regular basis and knows he can get away with it because most are very ignorant of the contract and their rights! Read people! Yes he fights for contracts, but why? Because he is protecting himself and all his cronies. It is helpful to the masses because what he saves and aquires for them we also get. That is why I say, yes he is a good negoiator, he is greedy and that benefits us all. But when it comes to being a good leader he fails daily!!!

His corruption has always ruled. Why did someone run for office, lose and then get to go back to his old position??? That is wrong!!! You give up current position when you choose to run for another, everyone knows that. Special people get special treatment. He slaps his members in the face on a regular basis and knows he can get away with it because most are very ignorant of the contract and their rights! Read people! Yes he fights for contracts, but why? Because he is protecting himself and all his cronies. It is helpful to the masses because what he saves and aquires for them we also get. That is why I say, yes he is a good negoiator, he is greedy and that benefits us all. But when it comes to being a good leader he fails daily!!!

Obviously you do not know anything about running for office. You want to talk about someone reading...please take your own advise. Please read the constitution before you make a claim that you give up your current position when running for another office. :finger: :reading: He is the best leader in the system. You need to come out from under the rock that you are living under and open your eyes! You are still Ford. I am sure many other locations wish they could make this statement! :finger: