Thread for trashing the new F150

RichardJensen

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but according to your crew ( :cheerleader: ), aside from the Panthers, Ford can do nothing wrong.

And you think they can do nothing right. If there weren't so many bashers here, I think the rest would be very open to giving criticism. The reality is, there is no reason for us to give said criticism because people do it and more.

And you think they can do nothing right. If there weren't so many bashers here, I think the rest would be very open to giving criticism. The reality is, there is no reason for us to give said criticism because people do it and more.

Deeeyyooude. This is the thread for trashing the F150. What are you doing here?

You must like being wrong.

I never said Ford can do "nothing right". They just refuse to sell the "right" products here.

Deeeyyooude. This is the thread for trashing the F150. What are you doing here?

If he doesn't have at least 100 posts a day, he starts to feel sad. Plus, he is using his natural troll talent coming into an area that he knows he will disagree with 100% of the posts, thus trying to convince us that we need to seek professional help because we don't agree with everything he says, and don't think everything Ford says and does is the very best.

If he doesn't have at least 100 posts a day, he starts to feel sad. Plus, he is using his natural troll talent coming into an area that he knows he will disagree with 100% of the posts, thus trying to convince us that we need to seek professional help because we don't agree with everything he says, and don't think everything Ford says and does is the very best.

For clarification, I don't even know where I am on the forum most of the time. I just read whats new and if I don't agree, I usually respond. I didn't even know I was in here. Also, the only reason I get so many posts is because I keep this on in the back all day while I work.

Edited by suv_guy_19

Come on...I know you won't like them... :shades:

The Malibu

The CTS

The Trucks

The SUVs

You mean the SUV that the Expedition was found to be better than? How about the CX9? Longer award winning Edge from Mazda, beat the Enclave to the golden calipers? All the JD power appeal and quality awards for so many products? The recognition from CR?....oh yeah......F150 trashing thread, sorry...although this did have nothing to do with the F150.

Come on...I know you won't like them... :shades:

The Malibu

The CTS

The Trucks

The SUVs

Dude their SUVs suck and their trucks arent that great. Lets compare.

Ford has:

F150

Superduty

Fusion

Mustang

Edge

Escape

Notice how these are all Ford and not its collective brands...You need to go across at least 3 brands to come up with your list...

I didnt even need to think or go into Fords other brands just to put your list to shame.

Also Ford should be coming out with the following:

new focus

new explorer

new ranger or replacement?

update/redone mustang

new fusion

verve?

new RWD car?

Anyway point is, Ford is bringing in new tech thatll allow for more power and better FE. I read somewhere that 70% of the current line of vehicles will be new. GM doesnt stand a chance.

Edited by ray101988

You mean the SUV that the Expedition was found to be better than? How about the CX9? Longer award winning Edge from Mazda, beat the Enclave to the golden calipers? All the JD power appeal and quality awards for so many products? The recognition from CR?....oh yeah......F150 trashing thread, sorry...although this did have nothing to do with the F150.

You dont even need to be sorry. He isnt even talking about the F150 anymore. Hes trashing Ford and its other brands now....

Having an excuse for why you post a hundred times a day on a forum = Loser

On behalf of us regulars, welcome!

Your presence here is most enjoyable. You see, true perspective requires input from everybody, even from benighted individuals like you.

Why? Because you help us see what Ford is doing right and wrong, and you help us see how big the problem is, getting the message that it's a new Ford Motor Company with new product into the consciousness of the intellectually-challenged.

Next Halloween, you can go as Tokyo Rose or maybe Tubby the Trembling Tundra — doesn't seem much use for anything else. Or, maybe you can borrow the football helmet you should have used, and pretend you're a driver for that pinnacle of high-cost success, the Toyota F-1 team.

Thanks for playing

bslogo1.jpg

Oh, and yes, despite the fact that I don't think it matters all that much, for bragging rights (because it can brag about pretty much everything else) I wish it had more power. That is the two real problems with the truck, power and styling (subjective, and I like, so sic).

The new higher displacment/output truck V8 engines are not just for bragging rights. That engine is needed for the the Super Duty (replacing the V10) more than the F-150. The added benifit is that it could be an option in the F-150 (unlike the V10), like I said make it available and let the market decide.