MINI screwing!

Furious1Auto

Ah, good job Ford. I see all the cash incentive are working. Nice job beating the Prius by 221 units.

So wait you say not one of Ford's cars out sold the Prius, and I prove that a new car did it out of the box and your trying to change the issue. Just face it you don't have a clue. Good luck competeing with Ford on product in the future. Your beloved Toyo is in for a rude awakening! Ford #1 truck sale, Ford #1 in CUV sales even over the Lexus product, Ford New compact beating your so called Mid-Sized car in sales just after it's debute. The imports don't have a prayer and are living off an old rep, we are simply building better products! Have you driven a Ford lately?

Edited by Furious1Auto

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Focus...500 rebate thats it....they took the amount from the Tundra business plan....

Where do you people come up with your numbers. You claim the Fusion is rated 23mpg city, yet I can't find that anywhere. You claim the Prius is a compact, you claim it takes 5 minutes to get to highway speed........

Now you are claiming the cash is only $500. I guess it does depend on your location.

Here in my zipcode, Edmunds list the Focus cash incentives as

$1500 Cash to Customer

$500 college Bonus Cash

$500 Military Appreciation Bonus

$500 Quarter Horse association members

$400 Bonus for some odd lease purchase...?

$500 Bonus to those who finance with Ford

Where do you people come up with your numbers. You claim the Fusion is rated 23mpg city, yet I can't find that anywhere. You claim the Prius is a compact, you claim it takes 5 minutes to get to highway speed........

Now you are claiming the cash is only $500. I guess it does depend on your location.

$1500 Cash to Customer

$500 college Bonus Cash

what is your zip code?...are you financing or cash...GAME ON!...just post your zip please....

Edited by Deanh

So wait you say not one of Ford's cars out sold the Prius, and I prove that a new car did it out of the box and your trying to change the issue. Just face it you don't have a clue. Good luck competeing with Ford on product in the future. Your beloved Toyo is in for a rude awakening! Ford #1 truck sale, Ford #1 in CUV sales even over the Lexus product, Ford New compact beating your so called Mid-Sized car in sales just after it's debute. The imports don't have a prayer and are living off an old rep, we are simply building better products! Have you driven a Ford lately?

I've seen that posted on several websites.

What Ford CUV outsold the Honda CR-V? When the Ford Shill was ask to clarify, he dissappeared.

Is this similar to the odd commercial where Ford claims the Edge has the highest HP in it's class? Again, I can think of many with more HP.

$1500 Cash to Customer

$500 college Bonus Cash

Dude, I own a Fusion and posted an actual pic of the odometer reading. Your in de-nile better learn to swin or you will drown! Here I'll post it again!

index.png

I will admit in the winter my average drops to 26 MPG because of idle time picking up the kids and warming my car up though!

Edited by Furious1Auto

What Ford CUV outsold the Honda CR-V? When the Ford Shill was ask to clarify, he dissappeared.

Is this similar to the odd commercial where Ford claims the Edge has the highest HP in it's class? Again, I can think of many with more HP.

wheres that zip code?...and how do you like your crow?

Dude, I own a Fusion and posted an actual pic of the odometer reading. Your in de-nile better learn to swin or you will drown! Here I'll post it again!

index.png

I will admit in the winter my average drops to 26 MPG because of idle time picking up the kids and warming my car up though!

hmmmm, wheres the Jeep? LOL!

hmmmm, wheres the Jeep? LOL!

It only gets 14 MPG and I wasn't going to buy anyway, I was only checking to see if the would give me KBB. But lets not muddy up the arguement. The Prius is overpriced and gets shitty mileage as compared to what it was advertisesd as getting. you and I can argue that sh-t on the other thread!

What has this go to do with a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsJjZIuF1lg ?

It only gets 14 MPG and I wasn't going to buy anyway, I was only checking to see if the would give me KBB. But lets not muddy up the arguement. The Prius is overpriced and gets shitty mileage as compared to what it was advertisesd as getting. you and I can argue that sh-t on the other thread!

I could wring your neck right now....so the whole KBB debaucle was based on you being High balled on your trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! back on track, Prius may be overpriced, may not get the mileage, may be falsely advertised....that is just a Toyota Modus Opperatum....and the blind still follow.....

She caught a stiffy From MINI Cooper, and now she is going to buy a wounderful Toyota! :hysterical: I hope it's not a Prius because they were advertising the Prius at 60 MPG, and they acctually get 45 MPG if your lucky! Not to mention it takes 5 min. to get up to highway speed! :hysterical:

pirus does not get anywhere near 45mpg in cold weather..warm weather different story...im sure the egineer types here can explain why..probably something to due with flux capacitor thermal dynamo efficienty...i dunno

I could wring your neck right now....so the whole KBB debaucle was based on you being High balled on your trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! back on track, Prius may be overpriced, may not get the mileage, may be falsely advertised....that is just a Toyota Modus Opperatum....and the blind still follow.....

I did not lie I worked up the whole deal and walked away from it! Read the other thread you'll see why I did it. I'm a terrible lier and don't even try to, thruth is so much more pointed when you know how to use it! :hysterical:

I did not lie I worked up the whole deal and walked away from it! Read the other thread you'll see why I did it. I'm a terrible lier and don't even try to, thruth is so much more pointed when you know how to use it! :hysterical:

get on the other thread...or should I say jump the fence...AGAIN!.....still want to throttle...LOL! You goyt played my friend....

Edited by Deanh

get on the other thread...or should I say jump the fence...AGAIN!.....still want to throttle...LOL! You goyt played my friend....

Not likely, I watched the dealer wright it up. Even if he did try to play me which he didn't. I can only play myself if I agree to bad terms.

P.S. I mointor all threads when I'm on BOF, you won't get anything past me!

Not likely, I watched the dealer wright it up. Even if he did try to play me which he didn't. I can only play myself if I agree to bad terms.

P.S. I mointor all threads when I'm on BOF, you won't get anything past me!

you got played with them trying to get a commitment....no biggie, happens all the time, typical sales GAME, one I do NOT partake in, find it tasteless. Anyways, thats another thread....I WANT GUESSWHOSCOMINGTODINNERFORCROW ' S ZIPCODE...he must answer to puking out BS about rebates etc...........

So in summation, this women should continue to drive her MINI since Ford doesn't have a competitor, and she should not buy a Toyota - just because.

my cooper averages 28mpg, combo hwy/ city.........I get 30-32 on long distance......then again its an S with a 50hp bump from standard HP....hers must be a standard wheezer. And fords competitor IS coming....Fiesta I think may hit the 40 mpg EPA rating....focus is already at 35 and i have heard quite capable of exceeding THAT#

guesswhosavoidinggivinghiszipcode?

Dear God, it is sooooooo easy proving you guys wrong.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2008/ford/focus...39&state=GA

:reading:

I guess Toyota is more concerned in making profits. Prius has ZERO incentives here. Anyway, congrats of selling ~200 more Focus in one month.

Edited by guesswhoscomingtodinner

Dear God, it is sooooooo easy proving you guys wrong.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2008/ford/focus...39&state=GA

:reading:

I guess Toyota is more concerned in making profits. Prius has ZERO incentives here. Anyway, congrats of selling ~200 more Focus in one month.

so your avoidence of providing your zip codes leads me to THIS conclusion...fear of being PROVEN wrong when spouting ficticios incentive programs from uour a$$......half of the programs are NOT compatible with each other...and are you military...oh...youre not...but cusdos to ford for thinking of spiffing the troops fighting for our country, member of the Quarterhors association?....oh youre not that either....want to finance BAM there goes another...I will re quote from another thread i am currently battling pure blind ignorance........ DO NOT PROCLAIM to be an expert in a field you know NOTHING about.....seems there is a whole club of you with the ability of digging yourselves holes then instantaneously changing subjects or getting defllamatory to those calling you out.....so go ahead,,,post your zip...and PROVE ME WRONG or wuss out like I expect you too...spines are avail on aisle #5 PS ...got the zip.........I'll research.......

Edited by Deanh

so your avoidence of providing your zip codes leads me to THIS conclusion...fear of being PROVEN wrong when spouting ficticios incentive programs from uour a$$.........I will re quote from another thread i am currently battling pure blind ignorance........ DO NOT PROCLAIM to be an expert in a field you know NOTHING about.....seems there is a whole club of you with the ability of digging yourselves holes then instantaneously changing subjects or getting defllamatory to those calling you out.....so go ahead,,,post your zip...and PROVE ME WRONG or wuss out like I expect you too...spines are avail on aisle #5 PS ...got the zip.........I'll research.......

WOW. I realize I keep proving you guys wrong, and I will enjoying doing so YET AGAIN.

Go click the link. The ZIP CODE is right there.

Edited by guesswhoscomingtodinner

so your avoidence of providing your zip codes leads me to THIS conclusion...fear of being PROVEN wrong when spouting ficticios incentive programs from uour a$$......half of the programs are NOT compatible with each other...and are you military...oh...youre not...but cusdos to ford for thinking of spiffing the troops fighting for our country, member of the Quarterhors association?....oh youre not that either....want to finance BAM there goes another...I will re quote from another thread i am currently battling pure blind ignorance........ DO NOT PROCLAIM to be an expert in a field you know NOTHING about.....seems there is a whole club of you with the ability of digging yourselves holes then instantaneously changing subjects or getting defllamatory to those calling you out.....so go ahead,,,post your zip...and PROVE ME WRONG or wuss out like I expect you too...spines are avail on aisle #5 PS ...got the zip.........I'll research.......

k i'll admit to being a little in error...your programs ARE a little different, but half ARE not compatible with each other....so I do apologize albeit not to the full extent because all rebates have parameters such as cash or finance, whom are you financing thru, if you are early bird you do not qualify for the renewal, what are you trading, and some are specific mailers....best program unless cash id 900 with 2.9....OAC with approved structure.........man these crow drumsticks aren't that bad.....

Edited by Deanh

Why are you claiming I am avoiding showing my zip code. I proved the Focus has $1500 in incentives plus several bonus packages to boot.

Go click the link. The ZIP CODE is right there.

got it...like i had on the tail end of my prev....you have better incentives but you do not get them all...half are NOT compatible with each other and the 1500 only applies if you write a check....or finance thru ford at REGULAR rates...ie 7.99 all the way to 23%........funny the difference in regional programs...yet ANOTHER un-necessary side bar.....

Edited by Deanh