MINI screwing!

Furious1Auto

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got played with them trying to get a commitment....no biggie, happens all the time, typical sales GAME, one I do NOT partake in, find it tasteless. Anyways, thats another thread....I WANT GUESSWHOSCOMINGTODINNERFORCROW ' S ZIPCODE...he must answer to puking out BS about rebates etc...........

How did I get played, I walked off the lot with everything I came in with? Your a stupid know it all f-ck with a deluted sense of self superiority! If anyone got the short end of the stick it was your parents when you were born! but then again that's another thread. Sorry if I offended anyone else here, but I can's stand being talked down to!

If I'm not mistaken new fuel economy ratings place the I-4 Fusion manual @ 20/29, the auto I-4 @ 20/28 and the V-6 FWD @ 18/26. Since you like googling every thing try googling fueleconomy.gov

That's what I own, an 06' Fusion I-4 manual and I know how to drive it for fuel mileage. I average better than most I have talked to with the same set up, but I live in a flat area. I don't care what the EPA says what I posted was a true and actual odometer reading.

Edited by Furious1Auto

How did I get played, I walked off the lot with everything I came in with? Your a stupid know it all f-ck with a deluted sense of self superiority! If anyone got the short end of the stick it was your parents when you were born! but then again that's another thread. Sorry if I offended anyone else here, but I can's stand being talked down to!

That's what I own, an 06' Fusion I-4 manual and I know how to drive it for fuel mileage. I average better than most I have talked to with the same set up, but I live in a flat area. I don't care what the EPA says what I posted was a true and actual odometer reading.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: if you have taken me enlightening/ educating you on dealership operations as talking down you are sadly mistaken, sorry if a dose of reality has wound you up so much....nice touch with the parents quip...still using clearasil?

Where do you people come up with your numbers. You claim the Fusion is rated 23mpg city, yet I can't find that anywhere. You claim the Prius is a compact, you claim it takes 5 minutes to get to highway speed........

Prius is a midsize - by millimeters, and by rigid government standards. Most people and publications, however, do not regard the car as a midsize, and it is unacceptably small inside (have you ridden in one?). Your thoughts?

Re: Fusion -- it is not rated, these are real world experiences. YMMV for any vehicle.

When the Prius accelerates to highway speed, it is using the gasoline engine and not the battery. However, even with a gas engine, it is not entirely that great in the 0-60.

_

P.S. -- Just saw an ad for the Murano --- what the !!!!!!!!! is that?? Too futuristic.

Edited by Roadrunner

A link please.

According to the link I provided to the FORD WEBSITE. The Fusions is rated from 17 city to a maximum of 20 city.

YOU'RE QUOTING THE V6 MPG.

Lookit:

http://autos.yahoo.com/2007_ford_fusion/

MSRP sorted by

Invoice

Engine

Fuel Econ.

2007 Ford Fusion I4 S Picture

2007 Ford Fusion I4 S

Pictures, Features, Specs, Dealer Quotes

$17,430

$16,316

2.3L I4 160HP

23/31 mpg

2007 Ford Fusion I4 SE Picture

2007 Ford Fusion I4 SE

$18,360

$16,979

2.3L I4 160HP

23/31 mpg

2007 Ford Fusion I4 SEL Picture

2007 Ford Fusion I4 SEL

$19,450

$17,961

2.3L I4 160HP

23/31 mpg

2007 Ford Fusion V6 SE Picture

2007 Ford Fusion V6 SE

$21,085

$19,432

3.0L V6 221HP

20/28 mpg

2007 Ford Fusion V6 SEL Picture

2007 Ford Fusion V6 SEL

$22,170

$20,408

3.0L V6 221HP

20/28 mpg

2007 Ford Fusion V6 SE AWD Picture

2007 Ford Fusion V6 SE AWD

$22,935

$21,096

3.0L V6 221HP

19/26 mpg

2007 Ford Fusion V6 SEL AWD Picture

2007 Ford Fusion V6 SEL AWD

$24,020

$22,073

3.0L V6 221HP

19/26 mpg

Edited by Roadrunner

They did until 2007.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006...priius_epa.html

"Toyota claimed the little hybrid would get 60 miles per gallon in city traffic, not just the 45 many consumers were experiencing."

Also: Toyota delayed releasing 2008 models as long as possible, so they could continue using their inflated 2007 ratings as long as possible -- far longer than anyone else that I noticed.

Sorry, but you are wrong. The Prius is classified as a midsize.

The classification is based on total interior volume, not passenger dimensions. Since it is a hatchback, those interior dimensions that bring its rating to "midsize" territory include the cargo space.

I've sat in one. Bear in mind that I currently drive a Hyundai Elantra - a compact car - with relative comfort. I would not be able to drive a Prius; it's too small.

Sorry, but you are wrong. The Prius is classified as a midsize.

And all you fools complaining about the EPA( you know, our government that rates the cars, not Toyota) make me laugh. :hysterical:

So I repeat my question.

What competition from Ford or Mercury or Lincoln would you suggest she buy instead. You know, a midsize sedan that gets 45mpg.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

Perhaps Ford needs better marketing.

You guys are telling me that the Fusion actually gets more than 30mpg average in the city even though the EPA rates the Fusion from 17mpg city to 20.

And Ford cars don't need batteries.

A battery in a standard car is a Lead Acid battery, Not a Nickle battery .

Twit!

Yes l would wait but thats just me, you could buy two Fiesta's for the same price as a Prius. Just think of all that damage to the environment you will be doing when the battries have to be disposed of, not to mention how much they will cost to replace the Toyota sounds alround bad news and you would be lining the pockets of a Japanese company with your cash. I would wait for the Fiesta l don't think that l would regret it, a Fiesta would be a better buy alround well worth the wait. Still everybody is different.

EBRITT, are you telling me it is ok to dump the LEAD and ACID batteries used in Ford in our land fields, but not the batteries in the Prius.

:shades:

Edited by guesswhoscomingtodinner