indy temps get bonus

This is Absolutely Great News, IF, it is indeed true. :happy feet:

We can only hope that it's not just another nasty rumor. I heard last week that the local VP sent an Email, to Mulally and Gettelfinger both, requesting consideration for the New Hires on this performance bonus. They work hard and attribute dramatically to the bottom line for our facility(Indy). They make up almost 50% of our crew. This was not a negotiated Master Agreement benefit so there is no excuse to not include them for this bonus.

Again, This is Great News! This "Blue" employee is very happy for the "New Hires"

It's nice to see a step in the direction of Solidarity......It's LONG overdue.

This is Absolutely Great News, IF, it is indeed true. :happy feet:

We can only hope that it's not just another nasty rumor. I heard last week that the local VP sent an Email, to Mulally and Gettelfinger both, requesting consideration for the New Hires on this performance bonus. They work hard and attribute dramatically to the bottom line for our facility(Indy). They make up almost 50% of our crew. This was not a negotiated Master Agreement benefit so there is no excuse to not include them for this bonus.

Again, This is Great News! This "Blue" employee is very happy for the "New Hires"

It's nice to see a step in the direction of Solidarity......It's LONG overdue.

I agree Walter, it's long overdue. There has been alot of "them v.s us". I hope this will calm things down somewhat.

I agree Walter, it's long overdue. There has been alot of "them v.s us". I hope this will calm things down somewhat.

We need to make a big push towards bringing everyone back under ONE roof. There should not be TWO different pay and benefit scales. That's horseshit! There should not be TEMPORARY workers, but rather everyone should be full-fledged Ford workers. The company just doesn't want to pay the benefits. It's ridiculous! How do plan a family, buy a house, have a life?! Speaking as a 20 year Ford man, who has seen too much inequity, we need to make a united push toward SOLIDARITY! If times are tough, then let's tough it out together!!!

We need to make a big push towards bringing everyone back under ONE roof. There should not be TWO different pay and benefit scales. That's horseshit! There should not be TEMPORARY workers, but rather everyone should be full-fledged Ford workers. The company just doesn't want to pay the benefits. It's ridiculous! How do plan a family, buy a house, have a life?! Speaking as a 20 year Ford man, who has seen too much inequity, we need to make a united push toward SOLIDARITY! If times are tough, then let's tough it out together!!!
Another good reply, I agree with ya' dude. And the general public thinks autoworkers are stupid....shame on them. Edited by fantasyfrank

truer words were never spoken.

I just called down to the union office today and asked about it because I heard it on our floor too. They said while no official bulletins from the IU have come yet there are communications going on saying that eiither next week or the week after they will cut "new hire" checks :ohsnap: they are actually doing something that makes sense WOW

I just called down to the union office today and asked about it because I heard it on our floor too. They said while no official bulletins from the IU have come yet there are communications going on saying that eiither next week or the week after they will cut "new hire" checks :ohsnap: they are actually doing something that makes sense WOW

:finger:

Can anyone confirm the 1K as stated in the edited starter post?

"Super" TPT Employees are eligible for a Lump Sum Performance Award if they were on the active employment rolls as a "Super" TPT as of December 31, 2007 AND remain on the active employment rolls as "Super" TPT as of March 12, 2008.

Each eligible employee will receive a Special Lump Sum Performance Award for 2007 in the amount reflected in the following Schedule:

Pay Periods worked Special Lump Sum Performance Award

More than 39 weeks $ 1,000.00

27 through 39 750.00

12 through 26 500.00

13 or less 250.00

Payments will be made in separate checks and sent to locations by Wednesday March, 19, 2008 for distribution to employees on all shifts Thursday, March 20, 2008.

reminder: IWO's (INCOME WITHHOLDING ORDERS) will delay your check up to 60 days.

GREAT JOB. CONGRATULATIONS !!! :happy feet: :happy feet: