Non-binding referendum

RichardJensen

Vote P71 off the island  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should P71 take a hint and leave?

• Yes
    • No

It's not pity. Some people thrive on drama. They can't resist starting an argument. People sit there and wait for him to say something and then pounce. We have to endure countless pages of my dad can beat up your dad. As I said earlier, it takes 2 to have an argument. The guy makes a lot of good points to put kids back into perspective.

You hit the nail on the head. And when they do pounce...it is some stupid shit like, "well...you drive a Panther so BY DEFAULT, you can't be right..." And then, they expect me to not reply...then when I do...I automatically become a troll. And I automatically become a troll when I praise FoE or Fo"Down Under". I am a troll because I drive a Ford.

You guys are crying for someone to get banned (I'm sorry, not ban him, just come up with a lame poll to call him out and make him uncomfortable enough here so he leaves-yeah, there's a difference there, right?) because you don't share their opinion. I gotta agree with PC on this one. That's some really shitty moderation.

You got that right...Way to lead by example, RJ.

Wow, this place will be great when everyone has the same views. :banghead: And yeah, we need everyone to think that everything Ford does is great, right? Because they are number one, right? Oh wait, no they aren't. They have significant market share loss year after year. But they do everything right? No. They have been screwing up for years releasing sh*t vehicle after sh*t vehicle, and overtaken by superior marketing, and superior product. Yes, better product. Only LATELY have them come out with vehicles people want to buy, Ford cannot survive on truck sales alone. So a lot of people (P71 included) have the right to complain about Ford products. Where does he go to voice his opinions? A Chevy forum? Oh wait, he goes to a Ford forum. So let's get rid of him. :banghead:

I know...it is ridiculous. But I can't say anything because I drive a Panther...retard.gif

This place is getting unbelievable. And believe me I am tired of hearing about the Panthers too (as I have expressed in a recent post). But if I ever get that tired of it, I'll put him on ignore. I got tired of hearing about someone's religious babble here, so I ignored him. That's what you do. You don't like what someone says in real life, you don't listen. You don't throw that person out of the area.

I NEVER bring the Panthers up in a thread...but the cheerleaders bait me all the fucking time. Like the other night when suv_guy made the smartass comment after I mentioned a 175K VW. He said: "I guess that would be a most appealing car to you.....". Well what the fuck? That kind of shit is ok though...because he is a :cheerleader:.

When the Panthers get brought up in a thread, it is because a logical argument is made, and rather than say something positive, the :cheerleader: use their usual, right-on-cue argument, "Well...you drive a Panther...so you must be wrong".

Are all opinions welcome here, or only ones we agree with?

NOPE...only the ones that RJ and his lackeys agree with.

Thank you.

There are smany wonderful contributors here

RJ

SUV Guy

RMC

Sparky

Nick

Igor

Furious

Dean

Ford Jellydude

EdStock

range

SilverSVT

BORG

Pioneer

Noah

Roadrunner

DCK

TomServo

and too many others to list.

I want to hear everyhting you guys have to say.

At the same time, I chose to not listen to a few jerks.

So effective immediately, I no longer care about

ArmadaMasterbater

P71CrownDickhead

PCSuckadick

Have a nice life losers. Go bother someone else

HAHAHAHAHA...:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

WIN!

Overkill.gif

Now that I do agree was in very poor taste and should warrant a warning of some type. IMO, a public poll isn't the way to go though.

Well, she wasn't a cripple before she made the bonehead decision to make a snap lane change on the freeway in A SUV!

My friend's dad is a cripple, and he agrees with me 100%.

Gotcha. One thing I'd like apologize for is my use of the term "shitty moderating". I know zero about moderating in general, so I can't make the call of quality.

BUT I can't say I agree with the public poll method of outing P71 here. It sets a bad precedent and while it's good you recognize your own opinions are in conflict with his, it probably should have been handled another way, or by another moderator. I know if I question my own objectivity on something I defer it to someone I trust to have an impartial eye.

Don't apologize...you had it right the first time. It is a clear example of "shitty moderating". The only thing it accomplished was furthering the discord on the board.

I'm thinking we should just make a new post like "The Panther was ALWAYS a piece of crap" or something like that, so they'll all be sucked away into that thread to romp with each other and not bog down other threads with repeated flames and slime tossing.

Again...it is not the fans of the Panther that keep bringing them up in threads. It is the FUCKING CHEERLEADERS!!! Why is that so damn hard to understand? And they do it just to bait us.

But I guess that's what's to be expected on a FORD board where people get shit for driving a FORD.

Oh well, if this thread was an attempt (a very weak one at that), to get me to leave...well...this thread = FAIL.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OtisFord guy rarely shows up anymore. He's basically become comical.

Ford-LOL? He neds to go to. I think I'll add him to the ignore list too.

Yeah, you wish Jensen would send us packing so this would be strickly a :cheerleader: Zone where Ford gets a pass for rolling out crap after crap! Here is a tip for you: Click on the "ignore" button!!

I guess my question becomes why keep FordLOL or that OTISFordSucks guy, or Mhhlm(SP) post here. Surely they contribute much less than a P71 does?

See above

Edited by Ford??-LOL!

Don't assume my patience has neither bounds nor limits.

Uh oh boys, I've seen that one before, worded exactly the same way in fact. Shortly there after usually a thread is either locked or someone is not seen around here anymore.

Seriously, why are you even still arguing about it P71? Shut up and move on already.

Why are Ford giving up on the Police car market that they owned, Who in their right minds would abandon all that? Sometimes l wonder if Ford are still really intersted in selling cars.

I bet if the truth is known you are a big Panther softie at heart, who the hell started this Panther thread Richard will you ban them to?

running%20panther.gifrunning%20panther.gifrunning%20panther.gifrunning%20panther.gifrunning%20panther.gifrunning%20panther.gifrunning%20panther.gif

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

IT IS limitless and boundless for your gang calling everyone morons, retards, and so on 24/7.

No witchhunts or threats for them, though.

Edited by pcsario

The issue is not that P71 has a different opinion. Diversity is good. The issue is that he, much like 'Sario, has the distinct urge to incite arguments in each thread. He's a troll, plain and simple.

This is not an issue of poor moderation. This an issue about a poor user. He has contributed very little value to the board, and is one of the reasons why myself and many others no longer view or post on the board frequently. Many times I have felt like contributing to the dialogue taking place, but refrained as I knew P71 and other trolls would only use it as further fodder for their rants.

This board grows continually worse the longer he and the other trolls are here. Personally, if it had been my board, they'd been banned a long time ago.

IT IS limitless and boundless for your gang calling everyone morons, retards, and so on 24/7.

No witchhunts or threats for them, though.

Didn't know RJ had a "gang" — and, if the "gang" exists, they certainly aren't "calling everyone morons, retards, and so on 24/7".

sario3.jpg

The issue is not that P71 has a different opinion. Diversity is good. The issue is that he, much like 'Sario, has the distinct urge to incite arguments in each thread. He's a troll, plain and simple.

This is not an issue of poor moderation. This an issue about a poor user. He has contributed very little value to the board, and is one of the reasons why myself and many others no longer view or post on the board frequently. Many times I have felt like contributing to the dialogue taking place, but refrained as I knew P71 and other trolls would only use it as further fodder for their rants.

This board grows continually worse the longer he and the other trolls are here. Personally, if it had been my board, they'd been banned a long time ago.

Well said.

Translation: He's not a :cheerleader: .

Edited by Armada Master

Translation: He's not a :cheerleader: .

Not at all. Borg and Pioneer are both members who question, and disapprove of, many of Ford's moves. However, they do such, most of the time, with supporting logic and fair language. Beyond that, they rarely make personal attacks on other members. P71 fails both of those litmus tests, in my honest opinion. As much as I disagree with Borg and Pioneer much of the time, I at least respect their opinion and where it comes from. I can hardly say the same for P71.

Hey Richard....

What about it man. P is just an anti-social type. IT doesn't matter what thread he posts to. He argues with everyone and about everything. In society people like this really get marginalized, or toss overboard.

He's got other problems and comes here to take it out on us. So how long do we have to continue putting up with this? Forever?

Dude, it's like you'd let him yell Fire in a theater because you have a free-speech policy.. It's never ending and becoming disgusting.

Hey Richard....

What about it man. P is just an anti-social type. IT doesn't matter what thread he posts to. He argues with everyone and about everything. In society people like this really get marginalized, or toss overboard.

He's got other problems and comes here to take it out on us. So how long do we have to continue putting up with this? Forever?

Dude, it's like you'd let him yell Fire in a theater because you have a free-speech policy.. It's never ending and becoming disgusting.

No...see you're wrong.

What is disgusting is the idea that because I drive/like Panthers, my opinion is less valid or not valid at all.

What's disgusting is having thread started by a so-called "moderator", just to call a member out...very "mod" like.

What's disgusting is the constant mention of the Panthers in non-Panther threads just to "get a shot in".

What's disgusting is that I am ripped, on a Ford board, because I drive a Ford.

No...see you're wrong.

What is disgusting is the idea that because I drive/like Panthers, my opinion is less valid or not valid at all.

What's disgusting is having thread started by a so-called "moderator", just to call a member out...very "mod" like.

What's disgusting is the constant mention of the Panthers in non-Panther threads just to "get a shot in".

What's disgusting is that I am ripped, on a Ford board, because I drive a Ford.

Actually what is disgusting is I litterly have read your last rant.

NO SOUP FOR YOU! you have contributed NOTHING FROM WHAT I"VE READ. and this was the last.

HOLY $HIT you've had 7 accounts here.

Edited by Critic