2010 Taurus Pictures

saintlaz1

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I know its a reworked spy photo, I'm just wondering where he/she got it, as it looks really good in the blue. It practically looks like a brochure photo.

Yea it does, amazing the difference a clean photo in a nice color makes, I wonder where it came from too..

• 1 month later...

Fun car design has been officially banned by Windows Boring Mondeo 3.1 only knows binery codes did you not know that it's against the law, fins are not programmed into the software it would not know what a fin was.

If you typed the word "exciting car please" into Windows Boring Mondeo 3.1 software it would just churn you out another Mondeo or 2010 Taurus computers don't understand what exciting is 1011011110011100011100011100001110001110001111000111.

large%20di%20corvette%20sting%20ray%20del%201963.jpg

If you ever tried to programme the back end of a Bell Air into Windows Boring Mondeo 3.1 it would flash up warning "Risk Assessment" If you override the warning annunciator and told it to carry on the motherboard and processor would have a nervous meltdown catch fire as could not handle all that information at once.

Just ignore Jellymoulds.

His current idea of "exciting and original" is making a car look like the offspring of a beetle with a wart. lol_2.gif

Hmm. Good point. :lol:

So what are your thoughts on past and present styling elements from automakers? Wings, fins, rocket lamps, pop-up headlights, etc. Any you like/dislike?