Toyota sales sour as yen sweetens

rmc523

As of this moment, one dollar will only buy 99.6 yen - the highest I can remember seeing the yen against the dollar. So where are all the people who are always accusing the Japanese of keeping the yen artificially low against the dollar?

Oh great. It's now FINALLY where it should be. It fact, it should be pegged at 95 yen. Where has it been for the last 30 years?? To balance things out, how about it drops to 75 yen for the next 30 years?

As of this moment, one dollar will only buy 99.6 yen - the highest I can remember seeing the yen against the dollar. So where are all the people who are always accusing the Japanese of keeping the yen artificially low against the dollar?

All other major currencies have strengthened by twice as much against the dollar over the past year and half. Only now has the Yen shown any strenth at all. In short, Japan has held off the global momentum for well over a year. But they are unable to hold off forever when everyone but Japan is betting against the dollar their manipulative efforts become less significant. Don't worry, I'm sure in six months as prevailing sentiment around the globe starts to lean toward the U.S. coming out of recession all currencies will start to rebound but if you keep an eye on the Yen you will see it weaken much faster due to their government being much more active in buying up the dollar. Maybe you will be able to view it as coincidence but most will be able see is for what it is: Japan regaining control over their currency vs. the dollar.

Jellymoulds when are you going to realize that WE DON'T FUCKING CARE what happens in Europe? Enough already!!!!!! :finger:

Speak for yourself, and why aren't you fixing Toyotas? With that amount of recalls last year, you should still have some people with unfixed cars.

Toyota is going to burn in the fiery pit they made, serves them right.

Jellymoulds when are you going to realize that WE DON'T FUCKING CARE what happens in Europe? Enough already!!!!!! :finger:

Touched a nerve Toyota Tommy great you HAVE just made my day, great to see folk are waking up to the fact that Toyota are SHIT.

Toyota Tommy's nerves are sparking just like Tundra camshafts :hysterical:

nerve_cell.jpg

camshaftintro.jpg:hysterical:

sparks.jpg

Speak for yourself, and why aren't you fixing Toyotas? With that amount of recalls last year, you should still have some people with unfixed cars.

Toyota is going to burn in the fiery pit they made, serves them right.

Toyotas going to burn in their own fiery pit huh? You mean kind of like Ford has been doing gor the past couple of years? Oh boy theres an original idea. Oh and by the way you fucking moron its Easter so no work today! Have a good one d-bag!

Touched a nerve Toyota Tommy great you HAVE just made my day, great to see folk are waking up to the fact that Toyota are SHIT.

Toyota Tommy's nerves are sparking just like Tundra camshafts :hysterical:

nerve_cell.jpg

camshaftintro.jpg:hysterical:

sparks.jpg

You guys just cant drop that camshaft one can you? TWENTY out of 200-plus thousand and still you talk about it. How many 5.4 Tritons have ejected spark plugs? More than twenty I bet. Jellymoulds you are the biggest waste of skin on this site- we dont give a fuck what you think or say. Go back to your Dagenham dustbin you simpleton and stay the fuck out!!!!!

You guys just cant drop that camshaft one can you?

Don't forget to change your oil Toyota Tommy have a nice day

:hysterical:

Clogged_Oil01.jpeg

21564_1.jpg

RestAssured.jpg

21564_2.jpg

21564_3.jpg

Why would anybody want to buy a sludged up low quality Lexus, Camry, Tundra Boring shitbox built by Toyota?

Class Action Suit Brings Relief to 3.5 Million Toyota, Lexus Owners low quality Cars?http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/01/toyota_sludge_settlement.html

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

So you have a quote from an un-named, anonymous "whistleblower" from an un-named anonymous Ford dealer who claims a warranty inspector said they are dropping like flies. Evidence is counter to this claim. Could this quote have been Tommy while he was working at a Ford dealer in his previous job? :lol:

:lastyear:

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Just don't carry anything in the back of your Tundra Pick-Up Tommy Toyota it might not be there when you arrive, Have a nice day.

tailgate_design_flaw_pothole1.jpg

tailgate_design_flaw_pothole2.jpg

How we think unsecured tailgates can fall off of the Toyota Tundra. :hysterical:

With your tailgate hovering in the removal position, all it would take is a sudden motion that would cause your truck to lurch forward. For instance, when you hit a pot-hole, your truck first drops suddenly as it falls into the hole (thus raising your tailgate). When your truck hits the back side of the hole, your truck is not only suddenly pushed up but it is also pushed back. This backward force could be enough to dislodge the tailgate. :hysterical:

I dont drive a Tundra moron.....GMC all the way for me. Dont care what happens to Tundras, as long as they keep breaking I keep getting paid. And no I wasnt a whistleblower when I worked at Ford.....I would be out of breath with all the shit I saw there.

Yeah, you're right. Don't know what I was thinking accusing you of that. I'm sure it wasn't whistles you were blowing.

Just don't carry anything in the back of your Tundra Pick-Up Tommy Toyota it might not be there when you arrive, Have a nice day.

tailgate_design_flaw_pothole1.jpg

tailgate_design_flaw_pothole2.jpg

How we think unsecured tailgates can fall off of the Toyota Tundra. :hysterical:

With your tailgate hovering in the removal position, all it would take is a sudden motion that would cause your truck to lurch forward. For instance, when you hit a pot-hole, your truck first drops suddenly as it falls into the hole (thus raising your tailgate). When your truck hits the back side of the hole, your truck is not only suddenly pushed up but it is also pushed back. This backward force could be enough to dislodge the tailgate. :hysterical:

That's a big pothole! :hysterical:

I dont drive a Tundra

Your not daft as l first thought then Toyota Tommy you would not want to be left in the middle of nowhere without any drive. :hysterical:

I noticed the Tundra propshaft is latest bit of Toyota shit engineering, no wonder they are cutting back on production of the Tundra it might send Toyota bankcrupt.

Toyota has announced a safety recall on certain 2007 model year Tundra four-wheel-drive pickup trucks. The recall will effect approximately 15,600 units.

The Details: From Toyota's press release "On 2007 model year Tundra vehicles, there is a possibility that a joint in the rear propeller shaft may have been improperly heat treated, resulting in insufficient hardness. In the worst case, a section of the rear propeller shaft may separate at the joint.

Symptoms: According to the press release, an "abnormal noise" led to Toyota finding the problem. While there are literally hundreds of things that can cause an "abnormal noise", you might want to contact your local Toyota dealer if your 4WD Tundra is exhibiting signs of rear-end noise that varies with RPM.

TOYOTA TAKES A POUNDING :hysterical:

http://www.247wallst.com/2008/02/toyota-tm-gets.html

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

Why dont you guys direct your ire at someone else besides Toyota? 15000 out of 200k plus Tundras isnt too bad. Probably due to the beaners or chinamen who are making the driveshafts. You know how many Jeep Libertys got recalled for ball joints by Chrysler? ALL OF THEM!!!! Then they recalled them again because the first set of recall ball joints were JUNK!!! At least Toyota seems to figure out what is wrong the first time. And if its not they lie and make up something lol....JOB SECURITY! As long as the sheeple keep buying them I will be fixing them. :happy feet:

At least Toyota seems to figure out what is wrong the first time. And if its not they lie and make up something lol....JOB SECURITY! As long as the sheeple keep buying them I will be fixing them. :happy feet:

This should be cross-posted to every car consumer site on the net.

Its not my fault what corporate Toyota guys decide....I just fix them. And whats the difference if they have a Toyota, or Ford or whatever type of vehicle-noone is happy when they have to come in to get their cars fixed. Go ahead and post whatever you like I dont care.