mlhm5's theme song:

Here I Go Again - Whitetrash (mlhm5)

An here I go again on my own

Goin to the only forum I've ever known,

I'm a hobo and I drive Toyota clones

An I've made up my mind

Im gonna waste everybody's time ...

troll.gif

Ford Jellymoulds: I predict that our next big war will be with India and China over oil ... it won't be fought with guns, but it will still be a war.

:hysterical: Funny!! But I think you have a little TOO much spare time on your hands!!!

mlhm5's theme song:

An I've made up my mind

Ford Jellymoulds: I predict that our next big war will be with India and China over oil ... it won't be fought with guns, but it will still be a war.

soxfaneq5.jpg

Edited by mlhm5

mlhm5's theme song:

An I've made up my mind

troll.gif

soxfaneq5.jpg

Edited by mlhm5

:hysterical: Funny!! But I think you have a little TOO much spare time on your hands!!!

The photoshop took maybe ten minutes total. The parody song took about four. Fourteen minutes was well worth it.

It isn't as if this is the only thing I do all day long. I went ice skating with my girlfriend for two hours yesterday and then spent some time with her last night as well. Got up at 6:30 a.m. to run the PowerPoint at my church (also developed the presentation last night) and this afternoon I am going to my grandparents house for an Easter dinner. I'm not sure why some people seem to have the impression that all I do is sit on here everyday. I spend maybe 1 hour here max per day - even less when I've got course work to do. I come here to relax usually.

Edited by SVT_MAN

I never said that...I said that quality products will save detroit. And so far...we have only seen a few from GM.

That's why GM had the #2 brand on the JD Power Vehicle Dependability Survey, right?

And had more segment winners than any other brand on the JD Power Initial Quality Survey, right? With every one of its domestic brands in the top 10, right?

And had 93% of its lineup recommended by Consumer Reports, right?

D'oh!!!!

That was THESE GUYS

ford%20logo.jpg

That's why GM had the #2 brand on the JD Power Vehicle Dependability Survey, right?

And had more segment winners than any other brand on the JD Power Initial Quality Survey, right? With every one of its domestic brands in the top 10, right?

And had 93% of its lineup recommended by Consumer Reports, right?

D'oh!!!!

That was THESE GUYS

ford%20logo.jpg

Hey Richard, don't you know? You can't base quality on facts!!!!!!! 'Quality' is based on the feelings of P_71.

So now you agree with consumer reports? You :cheerleader: really need to stick with one story.

Ask grbeck, matthewq4b, or anyone else here about my attitude toward Consumer Reports.

I consider their survey based reliability reports to be exceptionally sound.

I consider their testing regimen to be biased and untrustworthy.

That 93% recommendation rating is based on survey results.

He's not responsible for the lack of Taurus sales; that vehicle was in development long before he got here -- if you want to flaw him for reviving the nameplate of one of the world's most successful cars, I think he can live with that.

Can we flaw him with approving restyle number two in 2010 since the D3's 2005 launch? Particularly while the ol' dependables ( :redcard: 's) soldier on untouched with forcibly reduced production? I think I can flaw him for that....

So Ford re-named the 500, and some point at this as a marketing failure. They're right, but so what? That's so two years ago. What's important is that management felt a mistake had been made, and decided to make a correction, and — this is important — move on with marketing plans for the future.

The rest of us think about Ford in the future. You're in 2005-2006, we're in 2008 looking at 2009/10. You'll love the next Taurus and all the new stuff that's coming up. :)

In 2005-2006...we were looking at the same ol' :redcard: 's and a threatening new D3 large sedan :redcard: replacement......now in 2008 we are looking at the same ol' :redcard: 's and a not so threatening restyled rebadged D3 large sedan :redcard: replacement......now for 2010+ we are looking at the same ol' :redcard: 's and yet another restyled D3 large sedan......yeah we are way off.... :finger:

Sick of hearing about the fullsize sedan incompetence?....ok, how about we roll off into the $4.00 gas scenario and the Ranger debacle?

Edited by Armada Master

Can we flaw him with approving restyle number two in 2010 since the D3's 2005 launch? Particularly while the ol' dependables ( :redcard: 's) soldier on untouched with forcibly reduced production? I think I can flaw him for that....

In 2005-2006...we were looking at the same ol' :redcard: 's and a threatening new D3 large sedan :redcard: replacement......now in 2008 we are looking at the same ol' :redcard: 's and a not so threatening restyled rebadged D3 large sedan :redcard: replacement......now for 2010+ we are looking at the same ol' :redcard: 's and yet another restyled D3 large sedan......yeah we are way off.... :finger:

Sick of hearing about the fullsize sedan incompetence?....ok, how about we roll off into the $4.00 gas scenario and the Ranger debacle?

OMG...Armada...you are going to kill me...

No, no...see my sig.

I want to post one thing...but CAN'T!

Ahhh....heh-heh, I assumed you were commenting on the fact I haven't been on here in almost a week. :stats:

I don't discriminate on posting positive or negative, nothing but the truth. :fan:

Edited by Armada Master

The thing is, even though you're trying to paint a caricature of the supposed 'cheerleaders', you are still much less ridiculous than you normally are.

And thank god I have AM on ignore.

Oh no...it's the real deal. Everything Ford makes is the best in the world...I trueky have become a blind cheerleader.

What was that?

And yet, he still responds.

Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH................I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME>you