Jay Leno and Plug-In Escape

FordBuyer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chances are you already have. I cannot afford to release anything from my portfolio, but give me a design parameter and I will be happy to start on a new one to appease your understandible skepticism.

Okay, how about a new halo car for Ford ? Sort of a follow up to the Ford GT?

Edited by Dolphy

It was mentioned several times over. What makes the matter worse is how poorly you addressed it, further making yourself appear as the buffoon that you truly are. If he understood what I was getting at then I'm sure anyone with the capacity would have the ability to.

Simply put you have the mental capacity of a teenager, and it shows through the majority of postings around here.

You mention BS about the Diesel Liberty that gets no where near the fuel economy of an Escape Hybrid, not to mention the fact that it was only sold for 2 years.

You went out of your way to misquote and misunderstand my posting, implying that I thought the Escape could to no more than a hybrid. When in fact all I did was simply mention that the regular Escape doesn't tow all that much.

You posted nonsense about Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight, as if we were supposed to be dazzled by it. When in fact you totally missed that point as well. Simple: Loading up a vehicle full of people and equipment (which is what an SUV is typically used for) then attempting to tow the maximum trailer rating is a recipe for disaster.

I could go on. Your posts are extremely juvenile in nature, and the minute you are discredited we are given the following:

:baby::cry: :cheerleader:

Yep...keep digging and denying...

1997_ford_gt90_concept_4w.jpg

Everybody's entitled to their opinion. Mine is that the GT90 uses angularity in a very clever manner, defining surfaces and air channels and inlets. If the concept has a fault, the back end needs re-working.

If the concept has a fault, it's the fact that it was built. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I think the Lamborghini Murcielago (or Reventon for that matter) are far better examples of successful angular design.

If the concept has a fault, it's the fact that it was built. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I think the Lamborghini Murcielago (or Reventon for that matter) are far better examples of successful angular design.

lamborghini-murcielago-speeding.jpg1997_ford_gt90_concept_4w.jpg

The Lambo is a softer application of angularity, with somewhat awkward side air intakes. IMHO, the Gallardo is the better looking Lambo.

2006_Lamborghini_GallardoGT31.jpg