2009 F-150 Order Guide

Thank you! I really appreciate when you post the order guides. Thanks again!

It's my pleasure! Anything that I can do to provide up-to-date and accurate information to assist those interested in purchasing a new Ford. Now all I need is a few hours to go through all the changes in order to figure out what to order for my Dealership.

Any idea on the Super Duty order guides?

The 2009 F-Series Super Duty Order Guides should be released about June 1st which is when the Unscheduled Order Bank is scheduled to open. I'll upload those order guides to the Super Duty Message Forum when they become available.

Anyone have a clue to what the invoice price is going to be on a 4X4 Platinum Edition? Do you think it will be a within a couple of grand from the price of an 2008 Lincoln Mark LT?

I am fiending to get a Black Platinum 4X4 Short Bed.

quote name='ice-capades' date='May 21 2008, 08:12 AM' post='353625']

2009 Ford F-150 Order Guide (26 Pages!)

Anyone have a clue to what the invoice price is going to be on a 4X4 Platinum Edition? Do you think it will be a within a couple of grand from the price of an 2008 Lincoln Mark LT?

I am fiending to get a Black Platinum 4X4 Short Bed.

quote name='ice-capades' date='May 21 2008, 08:12 AM' post='353625']

2009 Ford F-150 Order Guide (26 Pages!)

There has been no pricing information available yet on the 2009 F-150's... Platinum Series or otherwise. There are a lot of changes for the 2009 MY... new powertrains, wheelbases, options, etc. In today's market and economy you can be assured that Ford will set pricing at levels that will be not only competitive with the off-brand trucks but attractive. Ford is not about to put itself in a position to lose truck leadership after all these years! When the 2009 F-150 pricing information becomes available I'll provide a breakdown of the MSRP prices for the various models, trim levels and options. I do not provide invoice pricing in this or any other public venue as there are enough other sources that will provide that information.

There has been no pricing information available yet on the 2009 F-150's... Platinum Series or otherwise. There are a lot of changes for the 2009 MY... new powertrains, wheelbases, options, etc. In today's market and economy you can be assured that Ford will set pricing at levels that will be not only competitive with the off-brand trucks but attractive. Ford is not about to put itself in a position to lose truck leadership after all these years! When the 2009 F-150 pricing information becomes available I'll provide a breakdown of the MSRP prices for the various models, trim levels and options. I do not provide invoice pricing in this or any other public venue as there are enough other sources that will provide that information.

Thanks for all the info. I am glad I found this site. I am ordering my truck tomorrow with my dealer. I have had my current F-150 since 1999 and I love it. I almost went with a GM this time, but sure enough Ford came out with the 6 speed this year and thankfully I will still be a Ford Guy! When do you forsee the pricing coming out?

Do you know if Ford has any military incentives? I am Active Duty.

Thanks again, I am sure you will see me around this site allot in the future.

Edited by Bassgod

Thanks for all the info. I am glad I found this site. I am ordering my truck tomorrow with my dealer. I have had my current F-150 since 1999 and I love it. I almost went with a GM this time, but sure enough Ford came out with the 6 speed this year and thankfully I will still be a Ford Guy! When do you forsee the pricing coming out?

Do you know if Ford has any military incentives? I am Active Duty.

Thanks again, I am sure you will see me around this site allot in the future.

Ford Division is announcing Military Appreciation, effective April 1, 2008.

- Active Military Personnel (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard), National Guard, and Reservists who are residents of the United States. Retirees are not eligible for this program.

Please note: Customers must present their military identification or other documentation that clearly reflects active or reserve status and dealers are required to retain photo copies in the sales jacket.

- Qualifying buyers will receive $500 Bonus Cash good toward the purchase or lease of any new 2007/2008-Model Ford Car, Truck & SUV through F-550

(Excl. 2008-Model Mustang Shelby GT, 2007/2008-Model Shelby GT500, 2008-Model Harley and 2008-Model Escape Hybrid)

There is no information yet on the Military Appreciation regarding the 2009 F-150's. It's still early in the new Model Year and I'm sure that the program will be updated to include the 2009 MY models. I would expect an announcement from Ford sometime in the next month or so.

The 2009 F-Series Super Duty Order Guides should be released about June 1st which is when the Unscheduled Order Bank is scheduled to open. I'll upload those order guides to the Super Duty Message Forum when they become available.

How about the 09 Ranger?

What about the other two engines?

2V 4.6 should be the same 250 hp, and whatever torque number. I think the numbers for the 3V 4.6 are somewhere around 280 hp, 320 ft lbs. Remember that the 3V 4.6 and 5.4 will be connected to a 6 speed auto meaning it should feel like much more power.

Thank you! I really appreciate when you post the order guides. Thanks again!
Yes, thank you so much. I am considering an Edge or Flex to replace my '04PSD F-250, but niether of them have a bench front seat as an option as far as I can tell, so I may just go with an F-150.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a Platinum model pricing:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...ost&id=7145