flex and the city

Disturbing. Very disturbing.

P71 should take note of this part though:

"This might explain Ford's Taurus X. A surprisingly capable seven-passenger crossover, light may as well bend around it in Ford showrooms, as invisible as it is to buyers snatching up the shinier, trendier Edges. The Taurus X proved that Ford was capable of building cars that bristled with the kind of smart-money virtues for which Consumer Reports handed out red dots, but it's Ford's new Flex — a seven-passenger crossover slotting, for now at least, above the X in Ford's lineup — that shows they can make a compelling one."

If I were Ford, I would have said "You know what... just keep it. Our compliments."

if that was the case - I would have sex in my tester Flex - just to be able to keep it ;)

In all seriousness - this is hilarious, but the shit you do in a tester - after all the best test is when you use the car as your own - hauling dirt, traveling with your dog - and letting it slobber all over the dash, etc ....

By far the dirtiest we got the Land Rover - we managed to tip-over a planter and spill potting soil all over the nice tan leather seats .. second being the Fusion - traveling with three people and a dog for eight hours each way, and then live from the car for a weekend - well it leaves a mark ..

bu no sex - no sex so far.

Igor

Edited by igor

Another good review ;)

Aren't these all pre-production models that will end up in the shredder anyway?

I just hope this design isn't so polarizing that everybody loves it now but will hate in 1 to 2 years (kind of like the PT Cruiser). Personally, I like it a lot and one of these may end up in my garage...

I just hope this design isn't so polarizing that everybody loves it now but will hate in 1 to 2 years (kind of like the PT Cruiser).

I'll have no problems with it doing as well as the PT Cruiser. It may have grown tiring to some in 1 or 2 years, but it still sold pretty darn well until just recently.