F100 ?

MTP WORKER

So now that we know that MTP is going to be building cars who will build the F100? DTP?

It would have been nice to see something about a commitment to build it. Extending the Ranger two or more model years makes a fellow wonder where this is going. Also , nothing was mentioned about the T-6 (?) being brought here. I've had several Rangers over the years and they're fine trucks. But they've been ignored for years as far as upgrades , especially powertrain , and I don't see Ford spending development money on a lame duck now. I'd like to think they're keeping it just until F-100 and , or T-6 get here but I'd like to see it in writing. I still think if the current Ranger had the 3.5 and six speed they couldn't keep them on the lots.

So now that we know that MTP is going to be building cars who will build the F100? DTP?

dtp will build the f-100.........but until the full transformation to it is complete dtp will produce the f-150 single cab/8ft.bed vehicle.......this was from r.webber/plt.mgr. so look for this to happen in the near future.

dtp will build the f-100.........but until the full transformation to it is complete dtp will produce the f-150 single cab/8ft.bed vehicle.......this was from r.webber/plt.mgr. so look for this to happen in the near future.

YEAH,,,,,We also got the Henry Ford statue standing next to the Miller Road Overpass.That`s gotta have an impact on Junior {"HOW COULD YOU DESTROY MY COMPANY,,,YOU UNGRATEFUL PUNK KID"}

Well if DTP does get the F-100 it should only take about 19 months to get it launched. I dont think the company can let this fucking shit stain of a plant fuck up anymore products, and justify it to the shareholders. Just stick to what they do very mediocre, which is build shitty trucks and only build about 75% of the product line too. :stirpot:

Well if DTP does get the F-100 it should only take about 19 months to get it launched. I dont think the company can let this fucking shit stain of a plant fuck up anymore products, and justify it to the shareholders. Just stick to what they do very mediocre, which is build shitty trucks and only build about 75% of the product line too. :stirpot:

Lol you act like plants are against each other get a fucking clue and realize we are all in this together because unless you have 30 years your job may be at stake if anymore plants close down :finger:

Lol you act like plants are against each other get a fucking clue and realize we are all in this together because unless you have 30 years your job may be at stake if anymore plants close down :finger:

I agree with you.I for one am gonna stay a proud UAW member and not put down my UAW brothers and sisters at other plants.Everything is customer driven.It is not the average workers fault.Some of these posters act like Spanish is their primary language.

Edited by Fatso

:hysterical:

Ur an unintelligent jerkoff!...& ur an ASSet to whatever plant u work @..NOT! Geeez, i hope u took a package! :reading:

Grow up, Asshole!!!!!!

[/quote

Well said. Some of the ppl on here are morons and the reason i didnt look here for almost 1yr!

LETS HOPE NO MORE plants get closed and they build 1 or 2 more new ones in future in USA~! :reading: