2009 Ka

mlhm5

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me thinks you watch too much VH-1.

god forbid...just can't watch Politicians PREPARED monologues, you can tell Georgy is lying...his lips move, Obama is the next coming of Christ almost evangelical....and as for McCain...sheesh...monotone, boring and basically just anti the opponent whilst TOUCHING on issues...mainly the war is ok, economy doing well and I'm outa touch...he should stick with SNL...at least there he looks half human and not over re- HEARSE-d....ie dead fish-ish.... sad thing is....politics are a world wide epedemic....

Except for the small fact that Ventura himself is on the record saying he wouldn't vote for Obama. :lol:

refreshingly up front that Jesse...not afraid to step on toes...and will NOT kiss bottoms for his own benefit....good comedy would be him going for a visitational meeting w the Iranian PM....

Jesse Ventura — make an ideal VP for Obama.

$hit, he'd probably kill him. I'll put $5.00 on the big dog.

By the way my opinion being a Minnesotan, the only reason he was elected was people were fed up with the political status quo.

$hit, he'd probably kill him. I'll put $5.00 on the big dog.

By the way my opinion being a Minnesotan, the only reason he was elected was people were fed up with the political status quo.

LOVED the guy...called out the BS...threw Politically correct out the window ( probably 14 stories up ) didn't care what people thought of straight talk...and CUDOS to Minnsotian's for going out on a limb and showin huevo's......segue to get back on topic....Jessee wants a Ka......LOL!

Edited by Deanh

Most folk that l know owned the old Ka thought they were rubbish, they said they felt to cheap they were to small to live with, full of to much plastic and grumped about how doors used to make a loud ding which sounded like hitting a trash bin with a hammer rather than a solid clunk sound that you get from a VW door everytime to shut a door. They also finished near the bottom of the 2008 JD Power Survey.

Bet you never heard anyone say anything bad about the StreetKa...

for fear of retaliation. That thing was evil!!!!

;):D

god forbid...just can't watch Politicians PREPARED monologues, you can tell Georgy is lying...his lips move, Obama is the next coming of Christ almost evangelical....and as for McCain...sheesh...monotone, boring and basically just anti the opponent whilst TOUCHING on issues...mainly the war is ok, economy doing well and I'm outa touch...he should stick with SNL...at least there he looks half human and not over re- HEARSE-d....ie dead fish-ish.... sad thing is....politics are a world wide epedemic....

I agree.

BTW I'm voting for Obama (and where are the bumper window stickers I ordered?)

Back on the TOPIC

I've gotta say I prefer the looks of the old Ka and the Fiat 500 over the new Ka. Why? The headlights look too damned big for the car. They work on the Fiesta/Euro Focus. They are out of scale on the Ka.

Ford cannot sell the same car in 5 sizes ... (Ka, Fiesta, Focus, Mondeo.Fusion, Taurus) - Kinetic design needs to evolve ... the Mondeo to S-Max to Fiesta progression was good .. this is too ... LAZY - it really is a stubbed Fiesta design ... and they should have made it MUCH more daring. The Fiat 500 is bland as well, but sells on nostalgia - those olf 500's were ecverywhere (and were another 3 sizes smaller) -but Ka sold on edginess, and the new one while handsome - LACKS it ... even the C1/107/Aygo triplets have some edgy details and design .. this is bland ...

Kuzak, and Mays - PLEASE light some fire under Martin Smith's ass ... I hope this is just and aberration, but if the 2011 Focus looks like a bigger Fiesta we ALL will be in trouble - a BIG ONE!

Igor

James Bond has been looking to downsize into something smaller in these eco friendly tough times and will be using the Ka as his next babe magnet.

You won’t have to wait until next year to see the smallest Ford in action either, as it’s set to appear in the forthcoming James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpr...ew_ford_ka.html

James Bond has been looking to downsize into something smaller in these eco friendly tough times and will be using the Ka as his next babe magnet.

You won’t have to wait until next year to see the smallest Ford in action either, as it’s set to appear in the forthcoming James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpr...ew_ford_ka.html

Bond's main ride in the movie will be an Aston Martin DBS.