obama calls Palen a pig

truckster

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the drudge report, there is a article about obama calling Gov Palen a pig. Anybody else see this?

:redcard: Yep...Saw it reported on cable. . . Came out of Obamas mouth. . . Really ticked the wife off. . . Said "If you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig" This really isn't good to be saying.

Edited by DTPmustangdriver

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Palin say lipstick was the only thing that separates a hockey mom and a pittbull? We need to make up our minds as women, if we want to play with the big boys then we are fare game.

It was clearly a sexist joke but it does show how biased the media is and just how far some liberals are willing to go to make apologies for this guy. My wife was shocked when she heard him say it.

Sarah Palin has the Obama camp rattled and he's starting to make a lot of mistakes. If you think it wasn't planned then how do you explain the other "lipstick" joke when Biden was introduced today?

I'd be willing to bet Palin gives him a jab about it later this week when she does her interview on ABC.

You have got to be kidding me, read the real quote here.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080910/twl-...te-7e07afd.html

Do some research before you spread false hoods please .

My friend, I watched it and everyone there and everyone I know that has seen it knows it was intended to be a subtle jab at Palin. It definately crossed the line. I can guarantee a lot of women will be offended.

My friend, I watched it and everyone there and everyone I know that has seen it knows it was intended to be a subtle jab at Palin. It definately crossed the line. I can guarantee a lot of women will be offended.

Did you think the same when False News was calling Obama "Huessain" all the time intending to pass him off as a Muslim and connecting him to Bin Laden?

You won't and these people will ignore you because you're right.

Thank you .

Im not trying to be right . It shouldnt be about who is right or who is wrong .

I want people to open their minds, think for themselves . Not one person in this entire world thinks the EXACT same as any other.

You know what , thats ok . We can have our differences and want the same thing .

It should be about who you think can do the best job as our next leader .

Dont just believe what you are told or what you hear about so and so . Find out the facts first .

Thats the problem with this thread . People didnt check the facts or do a little research.

They spread rumor, plain and simple . Im betting the person who did start this thread wanted to believe it as truth .

Thank you .

Im not trying to be right . It shouldnt be about who is right or who is wrong .

I want people to open their minds, think for themselves . Not one person in this entire world thinks the EXACT same as any other.

You know what , thats ok . We can have our differences and want the same thing .

It should be about who you think can do the best job as our next leader .

Dont just believe what you are told or what you hear about so and so . Find out the facts first .

Thats the problem with this thread . People didnt check the facts or do a little research.

They spread rumor, plain and simple . Im betting the person who did start this thread wanted to believe it as truth .

People get hung up in this meaningless garbage instead of real issues.

Are these the real issues???

What’s the difference between the presidential campaign before and after the national political conventions? Lipstick.

The cosmetic has become a political buzzword, thanks to Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin’s joke in her acceptance speech that lipstick is the only thing that differentiates a hockey mom like her from a pit bull.

Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama told an audience in Lebanon, Va., on Tuesday that GOP presidential nominee John McCain says he’ll change Washington, but McCain is just like President Bush.

“You can put lipstick on a pig. It’s still a pig,” he said to an outbreak of laughter, clearly drawing a connection to Palin’s joke. “You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It’s still going to stink after eight years.”

Sounds to me that he was using her joke on her running mate.

On the drudge report, there is a article about obama calling Gov Palen a pig. Anybody else see this?

That is an old phrase...BTW, John McCain used the same phrase on May 2, 2008. It's meant to say you can change someone spots no matter how much you try to rub them off. She's playing with the BIG BOYS now so I'm sure she has developed a thick skin!!

It was clearly a sexist joke but it does show how biased the media is and just how far some liberals are willing to go to make apologies for this guy. My wife was shocked when she heard him say it.

Sarah Palin has the Obama camp rattled and he's starting to make a lot of mistakes. If you think it wasn't planned then how do you explain the other "lipstick" joke when Biden was introduced today?

I'd be willing to bet Palin gives him a jab about it later this week when she does her interview on ABC.

...your wife was shocked because she is a woman...

...what does it matter whether it's a pig, dog, or hockey puck, it was her reference to being a female, and if you can't take it don't dish it out.

...and it alll boils down to having NOTHING to do with the issues that need to be addressed by the candidates and aren't as a result...

I've heard that phrase since I was a kid and it always refers to something that's being dressed up to look better than it is. I totally understood his analogy to McCain's claim of being the wind of change and I would never have correlated it to Palin. I think some of you are just digging a little hard to get dirt on Obama and twisting words out of context. Try again.

...your wife was shocked because she is a woman...

...what does it matter whether it's a pig, dog, or hockey puck, it was her reference to being a female, and if you can't take it don't dish it out.

...and it alll boils down to having NOTHING to do with the issues that need to be addressed by the candidates and aren't as a result...

Thats the idea, the Mccain camp doesn't want you talking about the real issues.

Of course she will... they will try to spin everything he says to use it to get women like yourself all worked up. It's the only way that they can win. If you seriously believe he intended to call Palin a pig, during a very close campaign for president, then you are as gullible as McCain is hoping you are.

Give me a break!

they maybe grasping at straws, but i honeslt, and fearfully dont think they need too. my bet is that the sheep will show up in droves to vote for mcpalin, and keep the white boys club white, lets look forward to 2012 boys and girls, maybe by then bloomberg will step up and shake em to the foundation as a third party pres bid, he could after all foot the bill these guys raise with his pocket change.

This is how Democrats act when they know they cant win!!

They call Limbaugh fat, now making fun at Palin who has a 80% approval rating. They cannot win on issues period.......

Making fun of Southern Christians( LAST TIME I CHECKED GOP WON THE ENTIRE SOUTH LAST 2 ELECTIONS SO NICE JOB BARACK) and NRA people, the same NRA people who love there country and many of them were in or have kids and family members in the military the same NRA people who are good citizens. Whats next I guess he is gonna take a jab at Harley Davidson riders!!!!

Missouri is leaning McCain so is Ohio, west virginia,virginia and Indiana without winning these states Obama has No chance!! Its gonna get worse the further he falls in the polls and he will be the next J.Carter,Dukakis, Dole and Mondale who all lost in a BLOWOUT!!!!!!!