letter to return to work

fordtpworker1993

Wow....first I have heard of this.....booted from stamping and forced to truck plant .......last four years at truck plant with many openings at stamping filled with us being refused to go back.....will be interesting how this plays out..........

let me tell you how it plays out friend!

YOU GO WHERE THE FUCK THEY TELL YOU AND LIKE IT ! In a very short time you will need 20 years + to even work for Fords, and even than you will probably get screwed for retirement benefits. Everybody with less than 20, gets ILO, and after 2 years in GEN, playing cards and watching video's it's SEE YA ! So hopefully everyone that gets that 2 year gen plan can start planning now. Good luck to all.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to contract they have to offer you a job before they can cut your money off!!! so in 2 years they can't just say SEE YA!! Now after the new contract in 2011 no one knows what changes they may make!

Thnks for straightening that statement out for us..Jerzey likes to make

harsh "jerk ya" statements on here and TRY to JOLT everyone............

pitiful.

Thnks for straightening that statement out for us..Jerzey likes to make

harsh "jerk ya" statements on here and TRY to JOLT everyone............

pitiful.

Sorry if that is how I sounded, but when there is no jobs to be offered where the hell do you think WE WILL be? Jolt everyone? Wake up because your probably going to be one of the ones standing on miller road telling that statue of Henry Ford, WE HAVE A CONTRACT......

Sorry if that is how I sounded, but when there is no jobs to be offered where the hell do you think WE WILL be? Jolt everyone? Wake up because your probably going to be one of the ones standing on miller road telling that statue of Henry Ford, WE HAVE A CONTRACT......

I think someone stole that and sold it for scrap metal :titanic:

i understand and feel ur pain...while it was a great vacation this summer i dread the

negative rumor shit and bad attitudes when we go bk next wk maybe thats why i reacted

to ur post as such...my bad. This shit is a-stray for sure but we still have great payin

jobs...........while they last or at least till next contract i figure, then its some buydwn

bullshit possibly. Things can change though..... its happened b4........but we never had

such strong competition and high gas prices adjusted for inflation or whatever BS..and

negative perception by ppl outside mid west.

whats the senority callbacks for you guys? I was skimming through and I saw Nov/Dec 99 then i saw someone with Oct 95.

As of September 4th the date for Final and paint was late November early December 99 , for the body shop that technically is around mid 95 but that will go all the way to 03 since they called back all the tech classified people.

Well I got my letter today, I report at 10:30 which sucks! I was told c-crew people went to open jobs, there was no bumping so I guess that means I could end up anywhere, I hope there is a bump preference coming up!

at least u got a letter, i found out word of mouth i was back to work as of last monday, no letter, no phone call, going in today to meet with nick to get it fixed, i went from final to the frame plant, i know nothing about diversified, guess i will after today

The rouge is your home plant....don 't get to pick which one your working in at any time or even hour........they can put your any where in the complex ...no call back rights......

Just going by what i've been told, and yes I know that changes on a hour by hour basis. But I am working now so that is all that matters to me. But if the "Rouge" is my home plant, why were myself and others with 94-98 seniority placed on ILO from body when people with 99 were only TLO'd from Final and Paint? That tells me Body is my "home" plant, with your understanding of it, I would have never been on ILO, and never went to engine, I would have been TLO'd and started in either paint or final next Monday.

:reading: Here is the latest at the DTP as it has been told to me. . . Those Cleaners that are working the floor, that don't speak English, apparently have Local 600 blessing. . . :stirpot: Our Cleaners must choose to what they want to do soon, or they will return to the line by January. . . Cleaners will be outsourced. . . . . :finger: Why is the company wasting money putting down dirt and grass seed where people have made a path to the Final Bldg.? . . . Why put rocks around the light poles? . . . :happy feet: The tables are set up for Monday along the Green Mile, with plenty of information about the buyout pkgs. set out just as you walk into the front doors. . . One truck is sitting on Line 6 in Chassis, with some parts not set on jobs yet. . . :doh: Many of us will not have our jobs that we have done before, since they are moving them or they have been eliminated. . . 191 units scheduled for Body Shop. . . New Skids are set for the 8' box. . . :drop: Salary people still leaving, or will be out by years end. :hyper: Good Luck to us all. . . Be safe when you return and be peaceful among our brother and sisters as we are beginning some new directions. Some of us have had a difficult summer, and the future is unknown for many. :reading:

Edited by DTPmustangdriver

:reading: Here is the latest at the DTP as it has been told to me. . . Those Cleaners that are working the floor, that don't speak English, apparently have Local 600 blessing. . . :stirpot: Our Cleaners must choose to what they want to do soon, or they will return to the line by January. . . Cleaners will be outsourced. . . . . :finger: Why is the company wasting money putting down dirt and grass seed where people have made a path to the Final Bldg.? . . . Why put rocks around the light poles? . . . :happy feet: The tables are set up for Monday along the Green Mile, with plenty of information about the buyout pkgs. set out just as you walk into the front doors. . . One truck is sitting on Line 6 in Chassis, with some parts not set on jobs yet. . . :doh: Many of us will not have our jobs that we have done before, since they are moving them or they have been eliminated. . . 191 units scheduled for Body Shop. . . New Skids are set for the 8' box. . . :drop: Salary people still leaving, or will be out by years end. :hyper: Good Luck to us all. . . Be safe when you return and be peaceful among our brother and sisters as we are beginning some new directions. Some of us have had a difficult summer, and the future is unknown for many. :reading:

Things will be interesting on the 22nd....no doubt. Oh well, at least we have jobs to

return to.

As of last Wednesday at the General Council Meeting the end of November early December 99 held DTP( well final and paint anyway).

Some that where on ILO from the body shop have been surveyed and recalled to the body shop, no word on the actually cut off date in body.

Got my letter yesterday to come back to body shop says my status has been changed from ILO to TLO ( don't tell management at DEFTP that Ive been considered ILO still) they may want my last 3 weeks of pay back. :hysterical:

whats up with the TPT still working at WAP.UAW say their all gone BS there in here. thats a job for someone on ilo.

I heard from my supervisor today {I am in the trades at DTP} that the first week back will not be a full production week as far as numbers go.There will be a more limited number of vehicles being run.DTP will ramp up to speed slowly.

Edited by Fatso

I heard from my supervisor today {I am in the trades at DTP} that the first week back will not be a full production week as far as numbers go.There will be a more limited number of vehicles being run.DTP will ramp up to speed slowly.

:stats: 191 units are scheduled to be built out of Body for the first week. . . . If your in the trades, is there any truth that some will be leaving to other plants in the Rouge come October? J T, an electrician mentioned to me before leaving in June, that he and some others will be moved.

has anybodu heard bout any more down time heard rumor today that we go back for three weeks then laid off till first of the year.. thanks for any info.

:reading: Was told a few weeks back that we'll work till November. Maybe til the 3rd week. . . All of December should be off with retooling going on in December. . . We might come back the 2nd week in January. . . Please, let's not take this as gospel, since things are fluid with the changes going on. . . Also, I understand that we may get asked again in December to leave. . . One last try with Buyout Pkgs. . . The Cleaners should be interested, since they have to make up their minds to leave or return to the Line. There jobs will be outsourced beginning January.

Edited by DTPmustangdriver

:reading: Was told a few weeks back that we'll work till November. Maybe til the 3rd week. . . All of December should be off with retooling going on in December. . . We might come back the 2nd week in January. . . Please, let's not take this as gospel, since things are fluid with the changes going on. . . Also, I understand that we may get asked again in December to leave. . . One last try with Buyout Pkgs. . . The Cleaners should be interested, since they have to make up their minds to leave or return to the Line. There jobs will be outsourced beginning January.

I don`t want to be laid off in the winter.I want steady paychecks.AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :banghead: