Obama plan=Prepackages bankrupcy freepress/reuters

CSMJ

Everyone read Obamas plan?? This is what hes been planning all along. He probably met with bush to discuss this idea together!! His lawyer friends cant wait to throw us in bankrupcy.

He is gonna be bill clinton the 2nd. They used unions to get elected then they shit on us.

WE NEED A 3rd PARTY A LABOR PARTY

Had the UAW backed Ross Perot in 92 we would not be talking about a bankrupcy or bailout and we would not have FUCKED up trade agreements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone read Obamas plan?? This is what hes been planning all along. He probably met with bush to discuss this idea together!! His lawyer friends cant wait to throw us in bankrupcy.

He is gonna be bill clinton the 2nd. They used unions to get elected then they shit on us.

Had the UAW backed Ross Perot in 92 we would not be talking about a bankrupcy or bailout and we would not have FUCKED up trade agreements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um...link, sight, quote, or something other than ramblings with no reference.

I wouldn't doubt it. It seems like the way the senators and congress were positioning themselves that prepackaged bankruptcy is the way they want to go and I believe down in their hearts the big3 execs agree. They just have to work out the details of keeping the supply chain up and running during the transistion. The government basically said to do this and we will make all efforts to support you. They hate the UAW and ALL unions and would do whatever it takes to see the downfall of the last great manufacturing union. I know my pension will be F/cked and because they could they already took away my medical and most of my life insurance. I support the uaw and do not want to see any of this happen but it sure looks bad. If the union turns down any concessions they will point their fingers and say "see they don't care about the company or the life of the industry" and in the meantime the big 3 ceos will keep their money and their perks and will be supported by the GOVERNMENT to ensure that prepackaged bankruptcy works just like they are propping up the big money on Wall street. The object is to drive the union down and They have positioned themselves to do just that by all the perceptions that unions are bad and the enemy of the regular workers. The people who are pointing their fingers at us and saying let them fail do not know what their in for. Do you think it will stop with the UAW? ALL wages and benefits will be further driven down and the OH so silent trade unions will be next.

Hey, you assholes voted for Obama because your union told you to.

Well guess what? Those Democrats denied an auto bailout yesterday which means they just sided with the bankers, Wall Street and are no different than the Republicans.

MORE REALITY FOR YOU! :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan: TUFF SHIT!

I have to agree with disabled, it sure looks bad. We retirees will probably lose our pensions since government is looking for the Big 3 to go bankrupt to rid themselves of their pension obligations. So what is a retiree to do? My plan is to fuck the government right back. I have about 90K in savings, 45K of that will be owed to IRS. I have another 120K in bonds and cd's. Starting Monday, I am going to withdraw and cash in ALL of it and put it in a safe place well away from any government hands. When my pension stops, I'm going to 'divorce' the wife and go on public assistance. When IRS comes nosing around next April, what are they going to take, my welfare check? Hell, let the motherfuckers throw me in jail.

You can't believe everything you read. Do you believe all the lies they wrote about autoworkers?

Yeah I hated that too. We were must better off with Bush. Too bad we couldn't get 8 more years of ole W. I'll bet we'd all be living LARGE!!

:finger: The Real question is will all the obama voters admit when he betrays them? I am not an obama hater , i hope he earns my vote next time. I didnt vote for him this time. But my fear is that no matter what happens any questioning of obama will be met with hostility everytime! Every other president has endured much criticisim. (well earned at times) Bush fucked things up no doubt, but where is the blame for congress and barney frank???? We must not blame them right? Check out you tube and pull up the c-span videos where frank and others are insisting that fannie and freddie be left alone. they pushed billions of dollars of bad paper (mortgages) on the economy and bush didnt step in and stop them. They are ALL to blame and anyone being honest has to admit that. As for Obama , He is on deck and his words got him elected , he needs to live up to them. I think he intends to , but will he be hammered like bush and all the rest if he does whats best for HIS presidency instead of all those uaw chariman and workers that BEGGED for his election? :reading: Hold on to your hats because the uaw will take the hit before the president , the president elect , congress or the ceo's of these companies. You know that is true!

hvpvcicker quote

I didnt vote for him this time. But my fear is that no matter what happens any questioning of obama will be met with hostility everytime!

that cut paste crap is soo hard

just like when you question W you either wit us or against us, or your not being patriotic

where is the blame for congress and barney frank????

he should be in hiding like larry craig!

maybe they aren't to blame, kind of like an unruley child, the parents, or us the citizenry are to blame for letting them rake us over the coals for 30%+ of our paychecks.

Yeah, I hated working all of that overtime and cashing those $4,000 profit sharing checks.

Yeah thats because you was working at ford. Think about the common man working for 6.00 an hour in the 1990s. Now people making 10.00 an hour and having to shop at wal-mart and driving beat up toyotas are going to get satisfaction by seeing us come down off our high horses.

:redcard:

Yeah thats because you was working at ford. Think about the common man working for 6.00 an hour in the 1990s. Now people making 10.00 an hour and having to shop at wal-mart and driving beat up toyotas are going to get satisfaction by seeing us come down off our high horses.

If they fought for wages that were comparable like our forefathers did for us, they would have what we have, or maybe what we had.

Yeah, I hated working all of that overtime and cashing those $4,000 profit sharing checks.

:redcard:

If they fought for wages that were comparable like our forefathers did for us, they would have what we have, or maybe what we had.

A lot of people, most of the middle class, work in jobs that make "fighting" for anything a one way ticket out of the door. Most people are at-will employees, and they can be fired for any reason, or no reason. Welcome to reality for about 93% of the middle class.