Sen. Richard "Dick Head" Shelby

CBGB

Senator Shelby is not only a dick head, but also a fuckin' ass-hole. He shows his ignorance of what the American auto industry means to this country. During the hearing today, he openly shows his dislike for the Big 3 and particularly the UAW. It's obvious the foreign auto plants in Alabama have him in their pockets.He is an embarrassment to the United States. He's nothing more than a redneck hick. I strongly urge everyone to contact Senator "Dick Head" and let him know how sickening he is. I already have done so.

This whole dog and pony show is a joke and totally ridiculous.

It definitely shows the double standard between white collar and blue collar.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Senator Shelby is not only a dick head, but also a fuckin' ass-hole. He shows his ignorance of what the American auto industry means to this country. During the hearing today, he openly shows his dislike for the Big 3 and particularly the UAW. It's obvious the foreign auto plants in Alabama have him in their pockets.He is an embarrassment to the United States. He's nothing more than a redneck hick. I strongly urge everyone to contact Senator "Dick Head" and let him know how sickening he is. I already have done so.

How could you criticize such an anti-American, eh, Patriotic American like this? I am sure that he takes the Greyhound bus to and from Alabama to Washington, his ancestors and family had nothing to do with slavery and the Klan, that there are no Big Three dealers in his district, that he lives in a modest two-bedroom bungalow, and shops at Wal-Mart!

Well, he used to be a Dem and is now a Rep, so what do you expect from someone who can't even decide where he is on politics? He flipped when it was politically expedient for him to do so. And he absolutely wants the Big Three to fail so as to cement the future of automaking for HIS state. Conflict of interest, somewhat, isn't it? I do wonder how many suppliers he has in his state that he doesn't realize how they would be adversely impacted. What I can't get over is that they gave ungodly sums of money to AIG and Citibank, etc. with no strings and basically no oversight. Incredible!

How could you criticize such an anti-American, eh, Patriotic American like this? I am sure that he takes the Greyhound bus to and from Alabama to Washington, his ancestors and family had nothing to do with slavery and the Klan, that there are no Big Three dealers in his district, that he lives in a modest two-bedroom bungalow, and shops at Wal-Mart!

Exactly!!

What I can't get over is that they gave ungodly sums of money to AIG and Citibank, etc. with no strings and basically no oversight. Incredible!

just the reason they are giving the big 3 some much shit. they want to see a plan that these greedy ass ceo's arent gonna be back in 6 months begging for more money. i know ford for one dont kno how to manage thier money. they proved that back 10 years ago when they were pissing away money like water. yes, this senator shelby is a real asshole, but after these clowns flew to d.c. in thier private jets to beg for money i think i would be an asshole too

340x.jpg

If you do a google search like I did. You'll see that he is in more photos with another asshole shown here. And believe me... THEY'RE BOTH ASSHOLES. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

I don't think you have watched the hearings. Sen. Dodd is in favor of the bridge loans. He has made every attempt to correct some of the statements from Shelby, and that Dana Carvey wanna be from Tennessee, Corker.

These people think the Democrats care? HA! I got news for you... The enviro-happy wing of that party your union supports will sell you guys out just as fast.

Look at what happened with Dingell... YOU WANTED CHANGE; YOU GOT IT! BOHICA STYLE!

Every time I see Chris Dodd up there chairing this whole charade I want to deck him. After watching this witch hunt today I am just so angry I don't know where to begin.

I don't think you have watched the hearings. Sen. Dodd is in favor of the bridge loans. He has made every attempt to correct some of the statements from Shelby, and that Dana Carvey wanna be from Tennessee, Corker.
Edited by CBGB

Im surprises he didn't ask them when was the last time they took a shit!!

shelby question Ahhh Mr. Wagner when u stopped at the truck stop did u take a shit and was it brown or green?? And did u buy a candy bar and if u did what kind was it?

What a freaking joke :finger:

And for all U REPUBLICAN VOTERS out there if the GOP had control of the senate Mr.Shelby would be in dodd's shoes , he would be in charge and there would have been a 2 minute meeting.

He would have said this........... U all can go to bankrupcy and I dont care if u file chapter 11 or 7 now get the hell out of my senate hearing and kiss my union busting ass!! Oh and make sure you all go to church on sunday I'll see you there.

If Dick Head Shelby is the asshole, Senator Bob Corker, R-Tenn, is the piece of shit that comes out of it.

Today, Corker said:

* The Big Three have been rejected by the Energy department, when in reality the Energy department just needed more info.

*GM and Chrysler should merge.

*UAW members can't make "once cent more" than transplant workers.

* That he talked to Cerberus board members who said that its goal is to sell Chrysler.

Since when did this fucking prick become such an expert on autos? Did he talk to the Cerberus board member as he was being bribed? Hey, I think GM and Ford have some plants in Tenn. Perhaps they are the ones that should be closed in the event of a merger.

* The Big Three have been rejected by the Energy department, when in reality the Energy department just needed more info.

The conspiracy theory around that is, with the applications being rejected, the full $25 Billion is still there, and the Republicans will pressure the Democrats to use any bailout funds from it.

bob corker is much worse...what an asshole

If Dick Head Shelby is the asshole, Senator Bob Corker, R-Tenn, is the piece of shit that comes out of it.

Today, Corker said:

*GM and Chrysler should merge.

*UAW members can't make "once cent more" than transplant workers.

* That he talked to Cerberus board members who said that its goal is to sell Chrysler.

Since when did this fucking prick become such an expert on autos? Did he talk to the Cerberus board member as he was being bribed? Hey, I think GM and Ford have some plants in Tenn. Perhaps they are the ones that should be closed in the event of a merger.

Saturn is in Tennessee and GM wants to get rid of Saturn thats why he is against us or thats part of it anyway the other part is hes a red blooded REPUBLICAN!!!

bob corker is much worse...what an asshole

Local news 4 from Detroit just reported that Shelby in fact does drive a 1998 benz so like any scum-bag politician who wants to remain a state senator in his home town is going to continue to rag on the competition in order for the foreign autoworkers to succeed while we bury the UAW worker as we know it!! Now, if this guy was from Michigan, he would be speaking a different language!! Republicans at their finest!!

Local news 4 from Detroit just reported that Shelby in fact does drive a 1998 benz so like any scum-bag politician who wants to remain a state senator in his home town is going to continue to rag on the competition in order for the foreign autoworkers to succeed while we bury the UAW worker as we know it!! Now, if this guy was from Michigan, he would be speaking a different language!! Republicans at their finest!!

well, for the record shelby, said he had 'his doubts' but didn't come out on all out assault like corker did, just speaking from today.....

it is a whole different attitude down there, trust me i know, i've been down there for two interviews, going back yet again for a (last)third....

in fact, they dont even refer to 'america' they call it 'NAFTA' region, whatever that means....