Bob Corker, R-Asshole

Pumpmaster

I've got a pair of smelly old shoes for him too!

I've got a lovely pair of filty stinky old work shoes I'd love to send him. We need an address. That would be so funny for thousands of shoe boxes to land at his door. We'd be helping keep the USPS in business too!

Another ideal would be for us to send money to these senator's opponents when they are up for reelection. I know the all the cap funds will, but we all as individuals should. All of us would make a difference. If everyone that has the potential to loose their jobs over this would send a dollar to each of their opponents, It would be over 3 million dollars for each.

Corker is correct though!! We need to drop our wages to equal Toyota. If Ford cannot make a profit then eventually they will go under. And having more bailouts will turn the American buyers away from the big 3

giving some now would allow Ford to sell more cars and increase our public relaltions and provide us with a job for years to come. think about it!!!!!!

We are loosing the PR battle. And theres NO guarantee Obama will give us countless bailouts..

Corker is correct though!! We need to drop our wages to equal Toyota. If Ford cannot make a profit then eventually they will go under. And having more bailouts will turn the American buyers away from the big 3

giving some now would allow Ford to sell more cars and increase our public relaltions and provide us with a job for years to come. think about it!!!!!!

We are loosing the PR battle. And theres NO guarantee Obama will give us countless bailouts..

I just thought about it. Fuck that. Explain the countless bailouts obama will give us. This is a recession issue. If the markets and lending don't turn around then fuck it. What will it matter at that point? They won't be selling vehicles and I won't be building them. We will never win the pr battle as long as the rest of the country insists we come down to their wages instead of them coming up to ours.

Instead of dropping our wages to equal Toyota, Why don't we raise them to equal Honda???

I keep thinking about an industrial accident that might be coming your way, but can't figure out how you've been so lucky so far.

Well like a cat with 9 lives, pretty soon, they use them all up.

U R out of line punk!!! I got 5 kids u jackass Y would u wish that on J??

I just thought about it. Fuck that.
Fuck what, your job? Because that's basically the outcome such an attitude will yield.
Explain the countless bailouts obama will give us. This is a recession issue. If the markets and lending don't turn around then fuck it. What will it matter at that point? They won't be selling vehicles and I won't be building them. We will never win the pr battle as long as the rest of the country insists we come down to their wages instead of them coming up to ours.
Instead of dropping our wages to equal Toyota, Why don't we raise them to equal Honda???
I don't quite think you guys are understanding the basic math going on here. The company is losing money. If your solution to a business losing money is "pay the employees more", then you need to go back to elementary school. Edited by TorqueBeast

Man, fuck Corker, fuck Toyota and as far as public relations, we could work for free and some people will still

talk shit about us, so fuck the PR battle.

Maybe you should move to Tennessee if you're agreeing with Sen. Porker.

Man, fuck Corker, fuck Toyota and as far as public relations, we could work for free and some people will still

talk shit about us, so fuck the PR battle.

Maybe you should move to Tennessee if you're agreeing with Sen. Porker.

Dont let some fools on here rattle ya...i agree on the F**K toyota,F**K

southern republicans and those certain southern states involved as

well!..lets kill em w/awesome quality and unity brothers!

Fuck what, your job? Because that's basically the outcome such an attitude will yield. I don't quite think you guys are understanding the basic math going on here. The company is losing money. If your solution to a business losing money is "pay the employees more", then you need to go back to elementary school.

I dont think you understand everyone talks about our wages being high (and from a newspaper item I read Honda pays their people in the US higher wages then at UAW auto plants cant remember what paper) Our wages are not the problem, mismanagement is.

"Drop our wages to equal Toyota"? You must mean RAISE them to equal Toyota. Toyota in Georgetown, Kentucky pays MORE than our wages.

I dont think you understand everyone talks about our wages being high (and from a newspaper item I read Honda pays their people in the US higher wages then at UAW auto plants cant remember what paper) Our wages are not the problem, mismanagement is.

BAMM!!

I think you are onto something real, CSMJ, it is in our best interest to make a concession to help the CO. with the bottom line and show the average joe working for a pittance wage that we are losing too. I would be willing to cut my pension since I am not so sure it will be there when I am due and at the same time, the wall street crooks will not have as much action on that money. In the meantime I don't want my wage and benefits fucked with and I would rather get compensation now instead of hoping something like a pension would be solvent and available in 20 years. In this climate of parasitic thieves-in-suits, I want mine now and keep the change, PUNKS, because without pension slush funds- wall street creeps lose. If I have to give up something - Fuck The Pension because it won't be there in 20 years. Take that to the bank Wall Street Thieves!!!

Fuck what, your job? Because that's basically the outcome such an attitude will yield. I don't quite think you guys are understanding the basic math going on here. The company is losing money. If your solution to a business losing money is "pay the employees more", then you need to go back to elementary school.

I never suggested a raise super smart guy. My point is i'm unwilling to give. Period. When does the giving stop? As organized labor we have given enough. This is an overall economy issue. How does slashing my wage and benefits help the ECONOMY? It doesn't. The issue is SALES. PERIOD. They aren't there. If there needs to be additional downsizing then let's go. Stop fucking around and handle it. The restructuring needs to continue from the top. The ratio of salary to hourly still amazes me. Lastly, are you an employee? If so disregard. If not bounce the fuck out of this site. If I want an opinion from an outsider i'll take my pants down and shit one.

What!!!

now is that anyway to treat a guest.......look America, see how deserving we are of your money........

You should really lighten up dude. Since when did a little humor hurt among friends? Please don't hijack this thread with comments that are completely off topic. Thanx in advance. Or better yet, start a thread detailing how wrong you think it is we treat the general public who would spit on us at this point. Happy Holidays.