AAI automated call for openings at DTP and Woodhaven

Back-Glass-Ass

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an automated telephone call from AAI saying there are openings at DTP (300 something) and woodhaven (47)

can anyone tell me why are there so many openings at DTP and what amount of average seniority is there?

Maybe you should go to Dearborn after reading the Blueoval, you sound like you dont like it here, you probably complained the same way where you come from, you sound like a winer and complainer to me. Move on you will not be satisifed no matter where you are at. I bet you call out the UNION everyday with some whiney ASS complaint. Leave you still wont be happy or STFU. :stirpot:

Maybe you should go to Dearborn after reading the Blueoval, you sound like you dont like it here, you probably complained the same way where you come from, you sound like a winer and complainer to me. Move on you will not be satisifed no matter where you are at. I bet you call out the UNION everyday with some whiney ASS complaint. Leave you still wont be happy or STFU. :stirpot:

:hysterical: :hysterical:

very true!!!

I am in fact going to sign the posting.

To be honest I have never been in the Union office at AAI except for orientation, I have never even needed to call a rep. to my job.

Also, I was happy as a pig in shit at Wixom and half the people never even knew my name because I kept my mouth shut, came to work, did my job, and left. I have never needed the Union to protect my Job and I have only filed one grievance in 16 years of work. Whining is something I do not do, it gets you nowhere, about the same as arguing on the internet.

Now if you want to stereotype, and base your opinion on what somebody types on the internet, then firstly I would suggest you try some sort of spell check program out so you don't look like an idiot while trying to make someone else look like an idiot- " whiney satisifed winer".

You sound like the typical Mazda disgruntled worker who is angry whenever anyone from a Ford plant ever states anything that is in any way against the "Mazda" way of thinking. You stated your opinion so I just thought I would throw mine in there too.

Edit: Oh yeah, come make me STFU loser. If I could hit you with a hammer through the internet I already would have. Instead I'll use a frying pan. :finger:

Edited by Back-Glass-Ass

To be honest I have never been in the Union office at AAI except for orientation, I have never even needed to call a rep. to my job.

Also, I was happy as a pig in shit at Wixom and half the people never even knew my name because I kept my mouth shut, came to work, did my job, and left. I have never needed the Union to protect my Job and I have only filed one grievance in 16 years of work. Whining is something I do not do, it gets you nowhere, about the same as arguing on the internet.

Now if you want to stereotype, and base your opinion on what somebody types on the internet, then firstly I would suggest you try some sort of spell check program out so you don't look like an idiot while trying to make someone else look like an idiot- " whiney satisifed winer".

You sound like the typical Mazda disgruntled worker who is angry whenever anyone from a Ford plant ever states anything that is in any way against the "Mazda" way of thinking. You stated your opinion so I just thought I would throw mine in there too.

Edit: Oh yeah, come make me STFU loser. If I could hit you with a hammer through the internet I already would have. Instead I'll use a frying pan. :finger:

are you complaining again ?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

whiney!!! :finger:

Black-Glass-Ass, I hope you get your bid and find a place such as your greatest of all illustrious Wixom. I know they will all lack in comparison, so I’m doubtful you’ll be happy where ever you end up.

I have a question, you know a typical Mazda worker question, not that you stereotype people from other plants like we AAI people do (sarcasm). What would a Wixom worker consider this statement to be taken as;

" You sound like the typical Mazda disgruntled worker who is angry whenever anyone from a Ford plant ever states anything that is in any way against the "Mazda" way of thinking "

So, what you’re saying is an AAI worker (you say Mazda, its AAI) got angry whenever you stated something that you felt was messed up at AAI and different from what their used to, yet your ok with yourself getting upset for the same reasoning?

Then you posted this;

" Now if you want to stereotype, and base your opinion on what somebody types on the internet, then firstly I would suggest you try some sort of spell check program out so you don't look like an idiot while trying to make someone else look like an idiot- " whiney satisifed winer".

May I suggest a psychiatrist, because you need help? Have you ever heard of the fraise “people that live in glass houses shouldn’t through stones”

Get ready for this, DTP is not like the illustrious Wixom either.

Edited by ReDemption

GOOD BYE LATER DUDE

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT!!! :hysterical:

DTP Final building is the only building with a cafeteria and it has clean bathrooms.The Paint building is cramped and filthy.Body shop seems alright.Local 600 is a powerhouse.The Rouge has much heritage and the Ford family seems to recognize this.That C-crew is a killer during the summer.Whatever you decide.Many workers at DTP are from other plants or the Gen Pool so everyone seems to understand that when the chips are down most of us will do whatever it takes to keep our paychecks coming in.If you come to DTP get there like 30 minutes early because the place is enormous and not very convenient.The way I see it,ITS A JOB,,,,,MAN!!!!!!Good Luck

Edited by Fatso

DTP Final building is the only building with a cafeteria and it has clean bathrooms.The Paint building is cramped and filthy.Body shop seems alright.Local 600 is a powerhouse.The Rouge has much heritage and the Ford family seems to recognize this.That C-crew is a killer during the summer.Whatever you decide.Many workers at DTP are from other plants or the Gen Pool so everyone seems to understand that when the chips are down most of us will do whatever it takes to keep our paychecks coming in.If you come to DTP get there like 30 minutes early because the place is enormous and not very convenient.The way I see it,ITS A JOB,,,,,MAN!!!!!!Good Luck

Thanx for the info Fatso, much appreciated.

When are they bringing in the people that sign up for the transfer to DTP? Do they train C crew on another shift for a week or two?

Thanks

c-crew starts Feb 16, training is to start Feb 2. everybody that was working c-crew before would train on a split shift, thats how they did it last time. I think it was 10 to 6, the times were something like that.

Edited by fordtpworker1993

has anyone heard what the cutoff date is from aai going to dtp? how many from aai? and if and when they will call them?

thanks

According to AAI/Labor- the cut off date was Dec 2000, I am not sure of the total number going. They were in the process of calling those who are leaving yesterday. They are to report to Dearborn on Feb. 2nd. Those who did not work the past week will be continuing their TLO until then. I believe those who worked last week, and not positive now, will get short work week for the upcoming week and will have to collect unemployment for the next week. All those who are transferring will receive a package in the mail with more information. Hope this helps :)

Oh... by the way.. see you there as I am headed there as well.

Edited by FemInstaller

I also was told we stay on layoff till the 2nd, c-crew for a year don't know the hours for c-crew yet. something in the mail will be coming soon,i was told.Numbers don't seem to add up to me reading the postings 700 signing up from AAI but 5 plants being offered 367 jobs seems like a lot coming from AAI.

I didn't realize you work 4 10 hour days, I like that. But is that suppose to change when people come? I assume I'd be on the B crew with 2000 senority. I heard the truck line is real comparable to that of the line here at AAI. Meaning, new, clean and on skillets--any relateable info would be appreciated. Thanks

im also leaving aai i have 1988 senority i hope i can get a good job