Obama's Stimulus Plan

gocash

:doh: stand , Listen man , you attached me and my post to republican moaning right? I didnt make that up right. We all sit at computers and post , like you . If you dont want responses dont post! As for my intelligence that comment in itself shows the level of frustration you feel and it doesnt have to be that way. IF I offended that is on me , but lose the tought guy shit. Im not impressed. We are all in this together so even though I disagree with you on some things , i would fight for you as if you were my brother! Have a good night stand. Till the next post! Im out !

:doh: stand , Listen man , you attached me and my post to republican moaning right? I didnt make that up right. We all sit at computers and post , like you . If you dont want responses dont post! As for my intelligence that comment in itself shows the level of frustration you feel and it doesnt have to be that way. IF I offended that is on me , but lose the tought guy shit. Im not impressed. We are all in this together so even though I disagree with you on some things , i would fight for you as if you were my brother! Have a good night stand. Till the next post! Im out !

Tough guy shit? I made a few short statments and asked one question and you blew up like an atom bomb then you tell me I'm frustrated. Dude you are wound up a little too tight. I even went as far as to say that partisanship is killing us but because I didn't say anything bad about the dems you think I'm just a gop hater. I have beefs with both parties.

You are right, we are in this together and corporate America wants to pit us against each other. So does our government, thats why parties exist.

We haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg as to whats hidden in this bill, have you seen the health care part ? How about 300 million to out of work artitsts? what? it goes on & on & on. The majority of this bill does absolutely nothing to fix this economy, what tiny portion of it does is way too little too late.

Government programs allowed for lower then prime interest rates to qualified first time home buyers, the banks and mortgage companies were the ones qualifying them, not the democrats! If you want to get technical Bush knew it was happening, and revised the bankruptcy laws to protect the lenders. Instead he should have more closely regulated their lending practices!

Not true. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

Edited by dork270

Did you even watch the videos and actually listen to what Bush said? Lets review....

Video #1: For the homes to be bought by QUALIFIED low income minorities, they would be assisted by giving money for down-payment from govt. and given a tax credit. Bush also wanted to eliminate all the fine print that the lenders wanted to throw in the contracts that convolute payments and requirements.

Those screwed up loans were created by the loan institutions, not Bush. He was trying to help minorities get into homes. Shouldn't everyone have that ability?

Video #2: Goes back to what the videos I showed. The GOP was trying to curtail bad loan practices by Freddie and Fannie in '04.

Video #3: So basically it comes down to people who put themselves in a bad position by buying homes they couldn't afford, is all Bush's fault? Seems very partisan of you first of all. Second, How much hand-holding does the govt. have to give to people? Next, people will want the govt. to wipe their behind too.

I can honestly say their is plenty of blame to go around than trying to pin it all on one person. Was Bush a great President? I sure as hell wouldn't say so. I can also tell you that Congress will not go down as being one of the best either.

:happy feet: Finally , we are starting to get it ....THEY ALL SCREW US!! The Congress and bush are to blame. Fannie executives (Current financial advisor to Obama) took millions while the company was failing. They fought all regulation based on race and banker greed. Look it up if you doubt it , check out the c span videos on youtube. The bankers took advantage of what they thought would be easy fed money when they failed. Lesson..........

DONT LET THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INVOLVE ITSELF IN BUSINESS UNLESS IT IS TO PUT BUSINESS CRIMINALS IN JAIL!!! :finger:

I thought this was a good read. You need to click the link on the left hand side under Nathan's Economic Edge.

Obama Pledges Mortgage Help/ Buying into Keynesian Group Insanity…

The very notion of a money system that requires never ending growth is just insane, it is an attempt to defy math over time and cannot work for sustained time periods. People throughout the world have borrowed their future productivity away – they have pulled their income forward. Now it’s time to pay up – even better, it’s time to get to work creating a sustainable long term dollar system that is not based upon debt, but is instead based upon productivity (no, that would not eliminate private party interest).
Edited by fmccap