Ordered a new SHO

JZ150

I ordered our SHO today. Orders can be placed but there are no dates yet. This is the perfect car for the wife and I. She likes the looks of the new Taurus and I get to have a performance car all in one car. Her lease is up this summer and I will sell the 335i and we will trim the garage from 3 to 2.

2010 SHO Ingot Silver with Black leather interior

Package 402A

20" Wheels

Multi-Contour Seats

I am putting my faith in the fact that on paper this car looks like it will be awesome.

I will be happy to have an all Ford garage again.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the Chicago Auto Show. Ford should fire whoever has been taking the promo shots of this car. It looks 100X better in person! They hit it out of the park on this one.

Mine will be candy apple red now I just have to decide on 19 or 20 inch wheels.

Just got back from the Chicago Auto Show. Ford should fire whoever has been taking the promo shots of this car. It looks 100X better in person! They hit it out of the park on this one.

I'm assuming premium fuel only for this engine...but is there anyone who knows for sure? My '93 SHO ran great on midgrade even tolerated regular, but has anyone seen a fuel recommendation for the ecoboost V-6 in print?

I thought the press photos for the SHO were fantastic. If it looks even better than those, I'm SOLD!

Looks like a 401A Rapid Spec with added nav system and maybe the performance package would do it for me. I really don't know if I want 20" wheels on a daily driver though. I like the overall style of the 19" wheel more also. Looks like the production mix is going to heavily favor the 402A Rapid Spec though, so probably won't be able to find what I want without factory ordering. Oh well, we'll see later this year. :)

I thought the press photos for the SHO were fantastic. If it looks even better than those, I'm SOLD!

I am ordering a SHO, but have not seen the actual car in person. Can anyone please give me their opinion on the interior.Which looks best Umber or all charcoal?

thank you

I have not seen the car in person. I did order a SHO. I was wondering if you had an opinion on the interior colors all charcoal or umber? I order white platinum and umber. Did you sse the interior and which color looks best?

I am ordering a SHO, but have not seen the actual car in person. Can anyone please give me their opinion on the interior.Which looks best Umber or all charcoal?

thank you

To me, all charcoal looks best. Wish it had an all leather option.

For those of you lucky b@st@rds that have your SHO's on order, what is the expected delivery date?

No dates yet and there are various estimates. Ford's site says June some think it may be late summer or early fall.

It was my impression that the order guide that was posted here did not leave open the possibility of an EcoBoost, except in the SHO.

I did read that the Ecoboost was going to be available in the SEL, and Limited, and saw pics of the Limited with the split dual exhausts instead of being on one side of the car. Can't remember where I read it, but it was put out there. Maybe a late availability option?