Van Dyke Special Election Plant Committeeman

Eyes Wide open

Yep, a brand new post for some same old crap. Here we go again, Van Dyke will be having a speacial election coming up shortly and here are My Eyes Wide open Prediction. Steve "the opinionated cannot shut up" Morris will jump and run for this position setting him and his gang of mis-fits to set themselves up for the general election. And who would be these mis-fits? Rob " my teeth are getting bad and I cannot stand tradesmen or production" Miller, Morris will hook up with Miller so that Miller can run for chairman: And lets not forget Vince " I did nothing wrong Bob King just does not like me" Cola-gio-vanni. Vince will jump and run for president with Miller and Morris caucus and he is still pouting about his removal from King and is still in total denial of his accountability for his actions towards his local union as well as International. Lets watch with Eyes Wide Open and see how this plays out.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, a brand new post for some same old crap. Here we go again, Van Dyke will be having a speacial election coming up shortly and here are My Eyes Wide open Prediction. Steve "the opinionated cannot shut up" Morris will jump and run for this position setting him and his gang of mis-fits to set themselves up for the general election. And who would be these mis-fits? Rob " my teeth are getting bad and I cannot stand tradesmen or production" Miller, Morris will hook up with Miller so that Miller can run for chairman: And lets not forget Vince " I did nothing wrong Bob King just does not like me" Cola-gio-vanni. Vince will jump and run for president with Miller and Morris caucus and he is still pouting about his removal from King and is still in total denial of his accountability for his actions towards his local union as well as International. Lets watch with Eyes Wide Open and see how this plays out.

Which appointed idiot are you this has to be coming out of the committee room you moron....so when you pull your head out of mods ass because your safer with your head up his ass then giving that rotten tooth moron a kiss. At least Vince did his job which is more then I can say for the rest of the appointed in the room now. And maybe with Vince as president and Miller as chairman things might get done right (can you say layoff by shift) or at the very least they will be here. So lets change your name from Eyes Wide open to Eyes Wide open but up Mods ass!

Wow! your mad,But if you could read and you didnt just start looking on this forum today you would know that Steve Morris stated several times that he may not even run for committeeman agian let alone a harder job like plant committee.As far as Robb Miller he was a good committeeman and he will be back. Now go back to doing nothing and it will be ok!

If you know Steve Morris he is just trying to do a good job,first term committeeman still influenced by the chairman so to say that his head is up the chairmans ass is not right!!

Nobody mentioned Steve havining his head up Mods ass I think hes doing a fine job also, I think Eyes Wide Open is another Mod Moron from the Committeeroom matter of fact willing to bet on it. As you have noticed I don't think its his eyes that are wide open I think hes bent over and thats whats wide open

Holy shit....Politics are a bitch! LOL

Scott needs to stay on the floor and try to get on a diet, the mandatory health screenings will be biting him in the ass soon. :hysterical::finger:

THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO RAN LAST TIME AND PREACHED EXPERIENCE THEN LOST AND SUPPORTED STEFFANI.

I HEAR IT WILL BE SCOTT, LANCE, BUFFALO AND GUY FROM MATERIAL HANDLING BY THE NAME OF WARREN(WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY). WHO EVER RUNS AND WINS IS DOOMED BECAUSE OF MOD. HE WILL SCREW WHO EVER IT IS.

THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO RAN LAST TIME AND PREACHED EXPERIENCE THEN LOST AND SUPPORTED STEFFANI.

I HEAR IT WILL BE SCOTT, LANCE, BUFFALO AND GUY FROM MATERIAL HANDLING BY THE NAME OF WARREN(WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY). WHO EVER RUNS AND WINS IS DOOMED BECAUSE OF MOD. HE WILL SCREW WHO EVER IT IS.

if Warren runs, this guy doesn't take shit from anybody, if all these guys run, Warrens got my vote, Buffalo won't get reelected, please

Buffalo? You are kidding right? Seriously, say it aint so! No way!!

Look up the defination of Buffalo.

1. any of several large wild oxen of the family Bovidae. Compare bison, Cape buffalo, water buffalo.

2. buffalo robe.

3. a buffalofish.

4. a shuffling tap-dance step.

5. to puzzle or baffle; confuse; mystify: He was buffaloed by the problem.

6. to impress or intimidate by a display of power, importance, etc.: The older boys buffaloed him.

7. backstabbing, selfserving, two faced, liar, cowardly sellout

#1 and #7 fit perfectly

Edited by VDTRANSMAN

All I know is that I want a qualified person in that job.Not a guy I have never heard of in material handeling!

you wanna vote for a retread????? Who would you like to see???? Right now everything is rumor so wait till when it's officially announced before you go out and claim not wanting a guy cause you don't know him or never heard of him. Sometimes people you don't know could wined being better than a retread.

i like Warren. He's been around and has been involved with the union for awhile. He kinda accidentally talks down to ya on some union stuff, but not like others. (Kerr, Greasymo, etc..)

ohh....i heard Paul "I run every election for some damn thing" Lafave is thinking about it. haven't seen him or his brother lately.

I am not sure Warren could win though.

Wow, so now we have Lance Adams, Buffalo, Scott "Less Votes" McMinimal, Warren who you say has been involved(has he ever been to a meeting?), and now Lafave. Wow what a group. Just curious, why you hating on Lafave so much? From what I have seen and heard of him, he is an okay guy. So you are hating on Greasymo too? Damn you sure love you some hating. Why don't you put your name in the hat? :happy feet:

Wow, so now we have Lance Adams, Buffalo, Scott "Less Votes" McMinimal, Warren who you say has been involved(has he ever been to a meeting?), and now Lafave. Wow what a group. Just curious, why you hating on Lafave so much? From what I have seen and heard of him, he is an okay guy. So you are hating on Greasymo too? Damn you sure love you some hating. Why don't you put your name in the hat? :happy feet:

how do you know if he's ever been to a meeting if you may not be there yourself????

how do you know if he's ever been to a meeting if you may not be there yourself????

Well simple, unless you personally go to all the meetings and know who I am, how are you so sure I am not at all the meetings? I know that YOU should be there 2 out of 3 since you are so involved. That is the rule for you guys, right? Besides, I was just asking if this guy Warren comes to meetings? I personally have never heard of him, nor do I know who he is or even what he looks like. It was just a question for some of you on here that may know him and can open my eyes to another possibility come election time. thanks.

Buffalo and Scott have already shown what they are capable of doing and that's not much. My vote goes to a 3 term committeeman, Lance Adams.

My previous post I was asking about this Warren guy. Until I know who else is running and some info about them, I will have to say Lance is the front runner right now. :banghead::redcard:

Well simple, unless you personally go to all the meetings and know who I am, how are you so sure I am not at all the meetings? I know that YOU should be there 2 out of 3 since you are so involved. That is the rule for you guys, right? Besides, I was just asking if this guy Warren comes to meetings? I personally have never heard of him, nor do I know who he is or even what he looks like. It was just a question for some of you on here that may know him and can open my eyes to another possibility come election time. thanks.

I never quoted that as being a rule as so many people here like to use that as a crutch or to gage a guys/lady's commitment to the union cause that to me is not a requirement. I don't go to all the meeting because it's just not possible because things do come up. If you took it the wrong way then I apologize for it as I wasn't trying to cap on ya. I myself am waiting for the official announcements on who's running but I'll tell ya this, it won't be a retread plant committee guy or a guy who keeps running and hoping to get in, those guy's won't get my vote. Lance does have plenty of experience as a committee guy and may be best but I'll wait to see the announcements.