New language in pdf. format

Furious1Auto

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a gift from your brothers/sister from Ford Fanatic Forums!

The New Tentative agreement LINK!

Thank you very much. It is obvious that you care more about our membership than our elected officials. The only thing being passed out at Local 3000 are copies that have been downloaded from here. Elected officials actually have an attitude because these copies are floating around. So much for keeping your membership informed.

Furious.. I will help to ry and answer questions....but let's try to keep them all on this one link please....I only have limited time so responses may be somewhat sporadic.........I will answer all I can.

Fair enough, now you all have a place to talk with the I-UAW. Don't kill the messenger, this is the best you will all have it! If you guys beat him up, why would he even do this much!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Furious.. I will help to ry and answer questions....but let's try to keep them all on this one link please....I only have limited time so responses may be somewhat sporadic.........I will answer all I can.

Level, you are a rarity! An IUAW who doesn't forget where he came from and who still cares about the rank and file. This is a very emotional time for us all and you have taken a great deal of time to answer questions to the best of your ability and validate our concerns. I appreciate all that you do, thank you.

Level what did we get in return for the company taking away the performance bonus, when it was in their best interests to keep it in place!

I suppose all sensitive material should be answered on FF for the members that have access to both sites!

What is revealed on FF, stays on FF!

Otherwise the revealing member will lose their ability to access the UAW/Ford forums! Some of the ino needs to stay out of the public eye!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Level what did we get in return for the company taking away the performance bonus, when it was in their best interests to keep it in place!

that, and i want to know what everyone(iuaw- and high up salary) will be giving up ... ???????

otherwise, i am voting NO.

Edited by dark271

Level,

i. Mechanical Trades include what classifications? Excludes what skilled trades classifications? (pg. 20)

ii. Surplus Skilled Trades will be placed on production jobs and paid based on that classification (pay cut)? (pg. 26-27)

iii. What limits Company from clearing all skilled trades (over some time) into production and then out as lower pay combined classification? (pg. 26-27)

iv. COLA is gone completely, Base rate only? Or does it lock at current level? (pg. 10)

v. What are the terms of the Alternative Work Schedules (AWS) at the named facilities? (pg. 3)

vi. What access will the Company have to Wellness Criteria physical exam results. Can they access those results? Do they get a "peek"? The language says it will not be used for discipline or negatively impact an employee's employment status. If company pays for exam, they can access those results, unless I have it wrong. (pg. 14-15)

vii. Future Product Commitments-just a carrot? (pg. 2U)

Thanks for your time.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

Here is a question that needs answering:

The Rouge has many plants that have trades on an alternative work schedule. Some weeks we only work 3 days in the Mon to Sun pay period. Without the 1 1/4 on weekends or 1 1/2 after 8 hours, we will only get paid 34.5 hours that week.

Will we get short work week because of the suspension of the no OT until after 40 hours, or will our local alternative schedule stay the same and overrule the national contract?

1- At 6 plants employee's will loose SUB/TAP credit weeks on a TLO , while at most facilities members will not loose SUB/TAP weeks unless they are placed on ILO.

My questions are How is this not seen by the I-UAW negotiators as a divide and conqueror tactic, that even pay no mind to employee's seniority?

2- Page 34 white pages " Fixed Price Fundings" concerning VEBA , does this part mean even if Ford stock is higher than $2.20 or lower than $2.00 a share that regardless of market value the New Note B stock will only be valued at those 3 set prices ?

More to come thanks for taking the time in advance one day was not enough.

First... Thank you. But how about not putting it in a condescending manner ? After all it isn't the Davinci Code.

Considering most officials would even deny having those pages, we should be happy we have the real language.... Something most of us bitch about every vote anyway.

So there it is now besides a few agreements that will go no further than the very top leadership down at Solidarity House, we have the language and not just the highlights.

Start reading :reading:

First... Thank you. But how about not putting it in a condescending manner ? After all it isnt the Davinci Code.

No one is being condescending. We're all kind of being smart asses at this point because of all the crap going on, do you blame us? It took a lot of time and effort to get these pages, scan them, transfer them in original format and then convert them into .pdf so that EVERYONE could have access to them. I'd like to thank those people who were involved in that. They took the initiative that we could only hope our ELECTED reps would take.

No one is being condescending. We're all kind of being smart asses at this point because of all the crap going on, do you blame us? It took a lot of time and effort to get these pages, scan them, transfer them in original format and then convert them into .pdf so that EVERYONE could have access to them. I'd like to thank those people who were involved in that. They took the initiative that we could only hope our ELECTED reps would take.

in the next episode of DA comrade code

you get to see SPRING, in all her glory......... :)

i certainly appreciate that effort...

besides i like being conascending....that way i can stick a #$^#^% $^$^

lol

Edited by dark271

As I said, thank you but dont present it as a "gift" to the masses. THAT is condescending esp. in reference to FFF.