VOTE NO!!!NO!!!NO!!! UNBELIEVABLE HOW ANY OF WOULD VOTE YES>STAND UP FOR ONCE AND FIGHT

mgamerica

This whole modification is a disgrace to all of us,our families and especially our founders that died fighting for this once Great union and now our current leaders have totaly disgraced them, us and our families with their illiterate leading.

I mean who in their right ming would vote yes on this,especially when you go to vote and they just ask for id and dont even check names off and then there is noone watching the vote box??? That right there alone should get a no vote.

Why is anyone at Ford even asked to take any concessions whatsoever?? Ford isnt asking for a bailout,Mullaly,Ford,Fields,all of the top executives arent giving up anything. Neither is our top leaders of our IUAW. Again that alone should get a NO vote.

I dont know about anyone else,but when I myself signes a contract with anyone then that agreement sticks till end of the duration that was agreed on. Im not able to call my cell phone co and say hey economy is bad so we need to renegotiate our contract. NO it doesnt happen at all like that so WHY are we opening ours up for the second time since 2007?? WE and I mean WE as our Union and Ford already come to agreement in 2007 and thats,THAT!! the economy was terrible then also and that is agreement we all agreed on so Yes it should finish out its duration then go to table.

Folks Ford, GM, Chrysler isnt and will not stick to their agreements now much less any WE modify,we all know this. Our current leaders of our IUAW has done nothing but slowly destroy everything the UNION is to stand for. They have taking us from a union into a business for themselves. There is no modification for themselves,just us. Our leaders get to keep everything as before just like the leaders for FORD. How the hell would any of union brother and sisters stand for that,again that is enough by itself for a NO vote. Thats just the tip of the iceburg that we are losing,some of us think we will be protected and keep our jobs,ha thats the total opposite of whats going to happen.WAKE UP!!!!

FORD will not and isnt going to file for bankruptsy,NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! SCARE TACTIC!!!! They know that.

Also who the hell does our Government they think they are to tell us we need to take cuts and lower our wages,take concessions to meet a foreign company that is in OUR country and a foreign co. that gets their benefits paid by their own government. Who the fuck they think they are tot tell us we need to do this when they set up in Washington and have the best health care money can buy,still get their annual raises and they vote yes on their raises and all the other benefits and perks they get while THEY put our country in this mess and they havent agreed to take any concessions of their own,while we the people pay for everything they get and have but yet tell us we make TOO much money and our benefits and perks we have is insane,well I say FUCK THEM!!!! If they want us too take concessions they can show a great example and let it start with them,Then the BIG 3 and then us,unless they cant do then FUCK IT!! We cant either!!! After all our country is in bankruptsy now and has been for years and is gonna stay that way for years to come and FORD isnt so FUCK them no concessions for us. That alone should be a NO VOTE!!!!

Like I said this is just a few things I wanted to mention that just them by themselves is definately a NO VOTE!!!! and there is alot more their asking from us and if this passes <YOU WATCH AND SEE HOW MUCH WORSE IT GETS FOR US AND HOW MANY JOBS WILL BE LOST!!!!!!!!!

WE AS A UNION ARE AS ONE AND WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO STAND UP ANF FIGHT LIKE OUR FOUNDERS OF THIS UNION DID AND LIKE OUR RETIREES HAVE FOUGHT FOR WHAT WE HAVE. WELL I SAY FOR THEM ALL OF US,IT IS TIME TO SHOW OUR DUMBASS LEADERS OF THE IUAW,THE BIG 3 AND OUR GOVERNMENT,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!! WE NEED TO DO THIS FOR US AND OUR FAMILIES. WHAT WOULD TELL OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CHILDREN WHEN WE DONT HAVE A JOB AND WE LOSE EVERYTHING???? SORRY WE DIDNT STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!!! WE WAS COWARDS??? WELL BROTHERS AND SISTERS NOT ME!!!

PLEASE VOTE HOW YOU WANT BUT REMEMBER WHEN YOU SEE THAT YES WILL BE WORSE FOR US AND IT WILL DESTROY US DONT SAY THAT ALL OF US THAT VOTED NO DIDNT TELL YOU SO!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS!!! WE ARE GOING TO NEED IT

REMEMBER NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND SPREAD THE GOOD WORD.......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='mgamerica' date='Mar 1 2009, 11:17 PM' post='473155'

PLEASE VOTE HOW YOU WANT BUT REMEMBER WHEN YOU SEE THAT YES WILL BE WORSE FOR US AND IT WILL DESTROY US DONT SAY THAT ALL OF US THAT VOTED NO DIDNT TELL YOU SO!!!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND SPREAD THE GOOD WORD.......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sir we are already destroyed. Good Luck to You.

I think the concessions are horse shit, but what other choice do we have? Vote no and then take it to GM and pattern the agreement after what GM agrees to? If that happens, our next choice will be even worse. Plus think of what the media will do with this, and how public opinion of each and every one of us will be. Who cares you might ask? The people that vote for government officials that have us by the balls. As much as I HATE to say it, we have to vote for this piece of shit agreement.

what happens when you vote no and they go to GM and come back with something worst YOU VOTE NO AGAIN!! we have a contract we don't have to accept any changes we should all start a class action law suit against the UAW for having ford involved with this shit we are not taking bailout money

I think the concessions are horse shit, but what other choice do we have? Vote no and then take it to GM and pattern the agreement after what GM agrees to? If that happens, our next choice will be even worse. Plus think of what the media will do with this, and how public opinion of each and every one of us will be. Who cares you might ask? The people that vote for government officials that have us by the balls. As much as I HATE to say it, we have to vote for this piece of shit agreement.

The other choice is to have the same deal Alan and Bill have. Accept these concessions until Ford turns a profit.

This whole modification is a disgrace to all of us,our families and especially our founders that died fighting for this once Great union and now our current leaders have totaly disgraced them, us and our families with their illiterate leading.

I mean who in their right ming would vote yes on this,especially when you go to vote and they just ask for id and dont even check names off and then there is noone watching the vote box??? That right there alone should get a no vote.

Why is anyone at Ford even asked to take any concessions whatsoever?? Ford isnt asking for a bailout,Mullaly,Ford,Fields,all of the top executives arent giving up anything. Neither is our top leaders of our IUAW. Again that alone should get a NO vote.

I dont know about anyone else,but when I myself signes a contract with anyone then that agreement sticks till end of the duration that was agreed on. Im not able to call my cell phone co and say hey economy is bad so we need to renegotiate our contract. NO it doesnt happen at all like that so WHY are we opening ours up for the second time since 2007?? WE and I mean WE as our Union and Ford already come to agreement in 2007 and thats,THAT!! the economy was terrible then also and that is agreement we all agreed on so Yes it should finish out its duration then go to table.

Folks Ford, GM, Chrysler isnt and will not stick to their agreements now much less any WE modify,we all know this. Our current leaders of our IUAW has done nothing but slowly destroy everything the UNION is to stand for. They have taking us from a union into a business for themselves. There is no modification for themselves,just us. Our leaders get to keep everything as before just like the leaders for FORD. How the hell would any of union brother and sisters stand for that,again that is enough by itself for a NO vote. Thats just the tip of the iceburg that we are losing,some of us think we will be protected and keep our jobs,ha thats the total opposite of whats going to happen.WAKE UP!!!!

FORD will not and isnt going to file for bankruptsy,NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! SCARE TACTIC!!!! They know that.

Also who the hell does our Government they think they are to tell us we need to take cuts and lower our wages,take concessions to meet a foreign company that is in OUR country and a foreign co. that gets their benefits paid by their own government. Who the fuck they think they are tot tell us we need to do this when they set up in Washington and have the best health care money can buy,still get their annual raises and they vote yes on their raises and all the other benefits and perks they get while THEY put our country in this mess and they havent agreed to take any concessions of their own,while we the people pay for everything they get and have but yet tell us we make TOO much money and our benefits and perks we have is insane,well I say FUCK THEM!!!! If they want us too take concessions they can show a great example and let it start with them,Then the BIG 3 and then us,unless they cant do then FUCK IT!! We cant either!!! After all our country is in bankruptsy now and has been for years and is gonna stay that way for years to come and FORD isnt so FUCK them no concessions for us. That alone should be a NO VOTE!!!!

Like I said this is just a few things I wanted to mention that just them by themselves is definately a NO VOTE!!!! and there is alot more their asking from us and if this passes <YOU WATCH AND SEE HOW MUCH WORSE IT GETS FOR US AND HOW MANY JOBS WILL BE LOST!!!!!!!!!

WE AS A UNION ARE AS ONE AND WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO STAND UP ANF FIGHT LIKE OUR FOUNDERS OF THIS UNION DID AND LIKE OUR RETIREES HAVE FOUGHT FOR WHAT WE HAVE. WELL I SAY FOR THEM ALL OF US,IT IS TIME TO SHOW OUR DUMBASS LEADERS OF THE IUAW,THE BIG 3 AND OUR GOVERNMENT,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!! WE NEED TO DO THIS FOR US AND OUR FAMILIES. WHAT WOULD TELL OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CHILDREN WHEN WE DONT HAVE A JOB AND WE LOSE EVERYTHING???? SORRY WE DIDNT STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!!! WE WAS COWARDS??? WELL BROTHERS AND SISTERS NOT ME!!!

what happens when you vote no and they go to GM and come back with something worst YOU VOTE NO AGAIN!! we have a contract we don't have to accept any changes we should all start a class action law suit against the UAW for having ford involved with this shit we are not taking bailout money

EXACTLY BROTHER!!!! I CANT UNDERSTAND FOR THE LIFE OF ME WHERE ANYONE GETS THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE WHAT GM OR CHRYSLOR AGREES ON???

JUST LIKE YOU SAID, WE HAVE A CONTRACT AND IF WE VOTE IT DOWN THIS TIME THEN THEY GO BACK TO THE TABLE,THEN IF THEY TRY TO MAKE IT WORSE WE JUST VOTE IT DOWN AGAIN AND STICK WITH THE CONTRACT WE ALREADY HAVE TILL ITS DURATION. MAN ITS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT IT AND WE CAN KEEP WHAT WE HAVE.

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THE IUAW FIGURES THEY CAN AGREE TO TAKE AWAY THE JSP WITHOUT US VOTING ON THAT ALSO??? JSP IS PART OF THE CONTRACT THAT WE VOTED ON AND PASSED IN 2007. TO CHANGE ANY OF IT WOULD BE A CONCESSION AND MODIFICATION AND THAT WOULD MEAN WE WOULD HAVE TO VOTE ON IT, BUT OF COURSE OUR WORHTLESS LEADERSHIP FEELS THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND BEND THE RULES WHEN THEY WANT,WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR THEM. NO NO THEY CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!!

I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU ON A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!! WHAT IS BEING DONE TO US BY FORD AND OUR OWN UNION IS ILLEGAL AND THEY KNOW IT!!!

I WOULD DEFINATELY PUT $60.00 OR MORE IN A FUND WITH ALL OF US DONATING TO IT TO DO THAT!!!

IF WE ALL STUCK TOGETHER AND DID THIS,I BET EVERYTHING WOULD CHANGE THEN AND WE COULD GET SOME DAMN GOOD LAWYERS TO FIGHT FOR US WITH THAT KIND OF MONEY AND WIN!!!!!

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!! SO WHEN DO WE START AND SEND MONEY.

TIME TO STOP THIS INSANITY THAT OUR OWN IUAW IS DOING TO US AND OUR FAMILIES

That's when us laid off people will be able to take their jobs or thier kids jobs and send them to another zone as it says in the new yes vote.

Wow, thats all I can say. Thats when "us laid off people will be able to take their jobs"??? THAT is exactly what is wrong with the "union". I don't think this will affect me,(maybe, who knows) BUT I can't vote yes to this, KNOWING it WILL affect lower senority. The 3 different pay methods for the sub gives the least to the people who are going to need it the most. ????? What happened to Solidarity, Tsquare? Now it is more of "how is this going to affect me only, mentality", sad, very sad.

Wow, thats all I can say. Thats when "us laid off people will be able to take their jobs"??? THAT is exactly what is wrong with the "union". I don't think this will affect me,(maybe, who knows) BUT I can't vote yes to this, KNOWING it WILL affect lower senority. The 3 different pay methods for the sub gives the least to the people who are going to need it the most. ????? What happened to Solidarity, Tsquare? Now it is more of "how is this going to affect me only, mentality", sad, very sad.

Makes you wonder if the IUAW wants to break the union as much as management does.

Health care and Insurance is a cash cow these days.

what are the leaders of our union giving up? Not a thing that is why the didn't touch our base wage they need it to remain the same to keep the cost of living it thier checks. What comes next raising our union dues to offset the lose of members that thy helped get rid of.Come on the union will not even get guarantees that when the company is profitable again cola kicks back in automaticly. Also what does this bump procedure have to do with the company's financial problems just something extra to give i mean it is time to stand up and let people know what being in a union means stand up and fight for what the membership earned these people at the top of this union can not make you vote yes vote no and send them a message that we will not surrender if that means the company goes bankrupt so be it but rember you didn't give up

Yep, yer probably right but when this doesn't work and its not enough and they come back for more..................Ya'll just keep votin' "YES"!

Don't worry they won't have to vote again because part of the new contract states the company and the UAW wont need to have any future changes radified by the membership a yes vote is your last vote

These are very challenging times. It's hard to fight when your products aren't selling.

I really hope that when things do get going again our younger brothers and sisters will be able to see what it's like to be able to make gains through their union. This is a huge test of "our" solidarity. We all have our differences but the common bond is that we are all fighting for fair and decent compensation while not being treated like slaves! We can't be at one another's throats.

Edited by Hard Driver

Don't worry they won't have to vote again because part of the new contract states the company and the UAW wont need to have any future changes radified by the membership a yes vote is your last vote

What page is that on? I would like to ask about it at the info meeting.

Yep, yer probably right but when this doesn't work and its not enough and they come back for more..................Ya'll just keep votin' "YES"!

Hahahahaha yep for what like the 4th time?? But I am sure this is going to be the last time we open a contract up for more concessions..... :hysterical::hysterical: So they will vote yes....... :happy feet: Because our job depends on it... :finger: and the company said they would give us product :hysterical: :happy feet: we have a "commitment" right?? :censored::censored::banghead::banghead::banghead: (Oh btw that was all sarcasm for you people that believe we need to vote yes !!)

Hahahahaha yep for what like the 4th time?? But I am sure this is going to be the last time we open a contract up for more concessions..... :hysterical::hysterical: So they will vote yes....... :happy feet: Because our job depends on it... :finger: and the company said they would give us product :hysterical: :happy feet: we have a "commitment" right?? :censored::censored::banghead::banghead::banghead: (Oh btw that was all sarcasm for you people that believe we need to vote yes !!)

And the larger the margin is of yes votes, the more the company thinks they can get..... like you trading in your car, and say..I have to get 8000 and they jump right on it, you think..oh

shit probably could have gotten 9000

And the larger the margin is of yes votes, the more the company thinks they can get..... like you trading in your car, and say..I have to get 8000 and they jump right on it, you think..oh

shit probably could have gotten 9000

No Ford would never do that to use , we are to valuable to them sir ! :hysterical:

After the Congressional hearings late last fall, adn the negotiations between the Bush adminsitrations and GM & Chrysler, both Mulally and Fields said whatever concessions are negotiated at GM & Chrysler, they expect to get the same. It's part of pattern bargaining that bites the UAW in the ass now, and there isn't a G*d damn thing you can do or say that changes it.

Now you're either an idiot or completely full of shit. If GM or Chrysler is forced into a Chapter 11 filing, Ford is going to be forced into the same when most of the suppliers tank because of a GM & Chrysler's C11. Ford's production will be disrupted, if not completely stopped by supplier shortages, and with no money coming in, and fixed expenses to pay, a Ford C11 would be inevitable.

what part of "pattern bargaining" do you not understand?

Not to mention you have no legal standing to sue the UAW over this.

Edited by Len_A

After the Congressional hearings late last fall, adn the negotiations between the Bush adminsitrations and GM & Chrysler, both Mulally and Fields said whatever concessions are negotiated at GM & Chrysler, they expect to get the same. It's part of pattern bargaining that bites the UAW in the ass now, and there isn't a G*d damn thing you can do or say that changes it.

Now you're either an idiot or completely full of shit. If GM or Chrysler is forced into a Chapter 11 filing, Ford is going to be forced into the same when most of the suppliers tank because of a GM & Chrysler's C11. Ford's production will be disrupted, if not completely stopped by supplier shortages, and with no money coming in, and fixed expenses to pay, a Ford C11 would be inevitable.

DO YOU NOT THINK FORD ISNT QUIETLY TAKING CARE OF THE SUPPLIER PROBLEM IF THAT DID HAPPEN?? CMON ALREADY!!! IT WOULD BE STUPID IF THEY WASNT,BECAUSE IF GM AND CHRYSLER WENT BANKRUPTSY IT WOULD MAKE FORD NO. 1. SO REST ASSURE FORD IS COVERING THEIR BASES ON THAT MATTER.