How to get a Medical Restriction in 9 Simple Steps..

forddoctor

How to get a medical restriction in 9 simple steps:

Step 1:

Tell supervisor you just hurt yourself on the job and that you need to go to medical right away, act like you fucked your back up. (make sure someone sees you or hears your complaints).

Step 2:

Get a pass from super, report to medial and see the doctor.

Step 3:

You always want to tell the doctor you did something outside of the work description to fix your work station, that caused your back injury but that you followed all work processes while doing so (put on a little act).

Step 4:

Doctor will ask you to try various things like walking on tip toes, bending your back, always show the "ohh face" and act like your babying the injury.

Step 5:

For a back injury the doctor always will check the reflexes in the ankles and knees. this is how they determine weather or not you should have a restriction. It's not the "ohh face" that does it, is my point.

Step 6:

You need to focus and concentrate on not moving one leg at all when she tests your reflexes on that knee or ankle, especially the ankle. If your leg does not respond, she will issue a restriction.

Step 7:

Now to place the injury in the liability of the company you simply have to make sure you told the doctor in the beginning that you had to "Fix" something because you were pressured by the supervisor to keep the line running else you wouldn't be able to do your job and that is when you got hurt.

Step 8:

Tell the doctor the supervisor was standing 10 feet away from you when you got hurt and that him/her refused to issue a medial pass right away. The Doctor will be pissed. This enforces the issuance of the restriction. Doctors don't like it when people are denied medial care for their own selfish reasons (production).

At this point, PT will prob be issued and paid for by comp, and as long as each time you revisit the doctor you tell her your injury still hurts, she will have to keep giving you a restriction because the company does not want a litigation matter over it.

And that my friends is how you get a work restriction in 9 simple steps. Great for pissing off supervisors that you hate!!!!

Edited by forddoctor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 1:

Tell supervisor you just hurt yourself on the job and that you need to go to medical right away, act like you fucked your back up. (make sure someone sees you or hears your complaints).

Step 2:

Step 3:

You always want to tell the doctor you did something outside of the work description to fix your work station, that caused your back injury but that you followed all work processes while doing so (put on a little act).

Step 4:

Doctor will ask you to try various things like walking on tip toes, bending your back, always show the "ohh face" and act like your babying the injury.

Step 5:

For a back injury the doctor always will check the reflexes in the ankles and knees. this is how they determine weather or not you should have a restriction. It's not the "ohh face" that does it, is my point.

Step 6:

You need to focus and concentrate on not moving one leg at all when she tests your reflexes on that knee or ankle, especially the ankle. If your leg does not respond, she will issue a restriction.

Step 7:

Now to place the injury in the liability of the company you simply have to make sure you told the doctor in the beginning that you had to "Fix" something because you were pressured by the supervisor to keep the line running else you wouldn't be able to do your job and that is when you got hurt.

Step 8:

Tell the doctor the supervisor was standing 10 feet away from you when you got hurt and that him/her refused to issue a medial pass right away. The Doctor will be pissed. This enforces the issuance of the restriction. Doctors don't like it when people are denied medial care for their own selfish reasons (production).

At this point, PT will prob be issued and paid for by comp, and as long as each time you revisit the doctor you tell her your injury still hurts, she will have to keep giving you a restriction because the company does not want a litigation matter over it.

And that my friends is how you get a work restriction in 9 simple steps. Great for pissing off supervisors that you hate!!!!

:finger: WTF is wrong with you? Especially #8, the doctors work for Ford, they really do not give a shit. Plus this is just plain stupid, to encourage members to fake a medical.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

And this is why people that really do have a problem get denied benefits. Its people like you who are causing the problem. If you did do this, I hope you are caught and Fired and prosecuted!!

Edited by gary112

Step 1:

Go stand in the middle of the nearest highway/freeway, ideally the passing lane....close eyes and run back and forth until you get hit.

Moron

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

And that my friends is how you get a work restriction in 1 simple step. Great for pissing off supervisors that you hate!!!!

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

and to think I had ACL reconstruction and was back to work in 5 weeeks. What a sorry loser you are.

I fell 8 feet on my head have recurring neck head and back problems and have been screwed with by the company since it happened. I see now why I have had so much trouble, it's because of pieces of crap like you. my family would like to thank you for your efforts.

why is everyone pissed at the op, for showing just how easy it is to abuse the system? its not like this is anything new. and he/she never said they themselves did it. i've never been to medical but i've seen enough people abuse it to know how it works. again most of us know how it works.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

I don't think this is right, but if you ask me the company and IUAW actually deserves what they get now after all this BS with the agreement. I spoke with an electrician today and he told me he is losing almost $10k per year now because of everyone voting yes on this new agreement. I think the average worker is also losing 5k, they should have given us something like a 2k check after taxes to make up for the money and sub pay rights some people are losing. So while I don't condone this type of behavior I think in a way I know why the person posted it. If you sit back and think we lost more last year and this year then in most years. I can't remember when we ever lost 5k of wages in a single year can you????? or maybe I'm wrong. And yes the medical abuse has been around for 20 years, it doesn't matter if the OP posted this because people do it everyday anyway.

have a nice day!.

You sound like a real winner. Medicals are for people who are hurt. Why don't you take a buyout and be a lazy cu*t somewhere else. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out bitch!

How ironic. Jackie is on a "stress" medical at this very moment. Lazy bitch refuses to go to afternoons in 23. LMAO :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

How sad a skilled trades person losing 10k a year,how about all the years skilled trades made 6 figures by working weekends to play cards.....

Just be grateful your pay doesn't compare to what a production worker made when my dad hired in. Back then, a production worker made 66% of what a tradesman did.

That would put you around $21.75.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

THEN MAKE SURE YOU DON'T VIOLATE YOUR RESTRICTION WHEN YOUR OUT OF WORK, THEY WILL CATCH YOU AND CAN YOUR ASS, YOU STUPID ASS...........THEY WOULD LOVE TO SAVE A BUNCH OF CASH BY GETTING RID OF THOSE FOLKS THAT MILK MEDICALS................YOU CAN BET THEY ARE ON IT..............

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

THEN MAKE SURE YOU DON'T VIOLATE YOUR RESTRICTION WHEN YOUR OUT OF WORK, THEY WILL CATCH YOU AND CAN YOUR ASS, YOU STUPID ASS...........THEY WOULD LOVE TO SAVE A BUNCH OF CASH BY GETTING RID OF THOSE FOLKS THAT MILK MEDICALS................YOU CAN BET THEY ARE ON IT..............

The person that wrote this is a asshole period. Posts like this are why the public percieves us in the light they do. Posts like this are why we just lost everything. I dont care if it was meant to be a joke or if they where serious, it is wrong. Now some dumb ass auto hater will read this and spread it to all there other union auto haters.

I don't think this is right, but if you ask me the company and IUAW actually deserves what they get now after all this BS with the agreement. I spoke with an electrician today and he told me he is losing almost $10k per year now because of everyone voting yes on this new agreement. I think the average worker is also losing 5k, they should have given us something like a 2k check after taxes to make up for the money and sub pay rights some people are losing. So while I don't condone this type of behavior I think in a way I know why the person posted it. If you sit back and think we lost more last year and this year then in most years. I can't remember when we ever lost 5k of wages in a single year can you????? or maybe I'm wrong. And yes the medical abuse has been around for 20 years, it doesn't matter if the OP posted this because people do it everyday anyway.

have a nice day!.

Man get over it, quit being a big cry baby you just joined this month, thats 14 days if you joined on the 1st and you have 45 post's and 95% of them are waaa, waaa, waaa they voted yes, whether you like it or dislike it, it's done time to move on I might not have liked it but I'm not going to cry about it, actually I haven't liked the last 2 contracts or the COA's pitting locals against locals but people are entitled to do what they fell is best for them and their family, if you don't like it there's other options,QUIT.

So have a nice day!

I agree they have over 350 Skilled trades in the Rouge area. Far too many if you ask me. And I agree most sit around and drink coffee and play cards all day. Hey the company used to give out decks of cards so you can't blame the workers on that one right? no..

The point was, is that people are losing money, weather or not they deserve to make it based on value added from the job is another question. If you knew how many people I see drive around on a daily basis on electric carts doing nothing (at the rouge) you would be amazed. I say if Ford wants to save money make these people stay on their lines and take away all these damn motorized vehicles that people use (and do nothing with).

If you want to give supervisors and trades something to drive, give them three wheel bikes to peddle around.

I bet the electric bills for these plants are costing billions per year in itself and that's sad.

Edited by chuckie

Man get over it, quit being a big cry baby you just joined this month, thats 14 days if you joined on the 1st and you have 45 post's and 95% of them are waaa, waaa, waaa they voted yes, whether you like it or dislike it, it's done time to move on I might not have liked it but I'm not going to cry about it, actually I haven't liked the last 2 contracts or the COA's pitting locals against locals but people are entitled to do what they fell is best for them and their family, if you don't like it there's other options,QUIT.

So have a nice day!

This guy is yet another reason why were in the shit were in, these glass house cheerleaders as I said before all they wanna do is come in here and bash on people telling it like it is.. I'm no cry baby man and if you don't like what I write then get the fuck out and go to another forum.

People keeping their heads down are the ones wearing their pride (UAW pride that is) on their backside instead of on their shoulders where it belongs. You people that work every day and let people walk all over you is why we have no UNION. Keep doing what your doing and see where you end up!. Like I said before I am not anti union but this crap has to stop. We are getting walked on. And you say "time to move on get over it"... GET OVER IT????? are you going to go down without a fight? are you going to put your tail between your legs and walk away and quit? if you wanna be a quitter then fine, but many of the other people that come in here and express the way they feel about what the company and uaw has done to us just won't put up with it. I don't care if I post 10 posts, or 50,000 posts, so what if I'm new to the forum, you gonna bash me because I'm new? your so ignorant it's not funny!.

Go home every night to your little wife and kid and pretend everything's fine. YOU know it's not so stand up for what you believe in for once in your pathetic life.

This ignoramus a few weeks ago asked me in the break room why I keep going head to head with the supervisor? I asked him who the hell was he? and what the hell he was talking about, he shook so damn bad I thought he was going shit his pants. Point is, if you got the balls to stand up to someone and tell it like it is, don't shake like a pussy and get your point across. This guy had none and I put'em in his place. Also told him if he didn't shut his mouth he would be going on a "no tolerance bye bye trip".

You people start standing up for yourselves or keep letting them walk on you in these plants and by the UAW and you will see where you will be at in 5 years. Working in some gas station pumping 2.95 gas and getting blown by your buddy behind the midnight shift counter. Wake and smell what you shovel son!.

I'm there for a paycheck not for schoolyard play.

Again tell'n like it is.

Edited by chuckie