Engine: 6.4 liter (390 cubic inch) DOHC V-10

Horsepower: 605 bhp @ 6,750 rpm

Torque: 501 lb-ft @ 5500 rpm

Output per Liter: 94.5 bhp/liter

Weight: 3075 lbs

Power to Weight Ratio: 5.1 lbs per hp

Transmission: Ricardo 6-speed transaxle

And your point is?

That is a real vehicle - saw it at the auto show. It's not a photoshop or a rendering. Just wondering why he posted it here.

Yeah, IIRC, I've seen it too....or maybe I haven't, I can't remember. It was a 2004/5 concept, IIRC.

I was kinda wondering that too, but that's ok, it's his first post. Welcome, dealrocker!

I was glad they never made the show car. The proportions were odd, especially the lower panels (too flat). And I didn't like the wheels.

Since this is a photochop section here's what I'd of liked. (original and my version)

I like the treatment on the lower side panels, but just about everything else, I'd leave the same as the concept.

I was glad they never made the show car. The proportions were odd, especially the lower panels (too flat). And I didn't like the wheels.

Since this is a photochop section here's what I'd of liked. (original and my version)

Oh yeah. I like your version better. This would look hot in a red with black racing stripes. :)

Yeah, IIRC, I've seen it too....or maybe I haven't, I can't remember. It was a 2004/5 concept, IIRC.

I was kinda wondering that too, but that's ok, it's his first post. Welcome, dealrocker!

I don't remember the year (I think it was 2004), but they had a new Mustang , Cobra concept and a Ford GT all painted the same color scheme. They looked fantastic.

I like the treatment on the lower side panels, but just about everything else, I'd leave the same as the concept.

You liked the cut lines in the hood/fender? And the shape of the headlights?

I really wanted to like it.....a new Cobra duh!......but it didn't work for me. I love(d) the production GT (40) though!

You liked the cut lines in the hood/fender? And the shape of the headlights?

I really wanted to like it.....a new Cobra duh!......but it didn't work for me. I love(d) the production GT (40) though!

I didn't mind the cut lines or the headlights, but that's just me.