2012 Mustang

Side View consists of : Holden 600 coupe, Challenger, 2007 Ford Mustang GT

Front View consists of : GMC Denali concept, Ford Mustang GT concept ( I think from 2005), Jaguar XF, SMS mustang

BTW, this is the GT model and i was hoping Ford would start to make the GT model look more extreme compared to the base models and such.... just something to keep in mind...(although this might be a bit too extreme)

I doubt the Mustang will go this route...but its just a topic to think about, and i had fun doing the renderings...(sorry for the change of background around the wheels in the front image...i tried to get rid of it and failed..so i just left it)

tell me what you think? If suggestions are made, I will be happy to do a followup rendering ala your comments and post it...

post-33357-1246508868_thumb.jpg

post-33357-1246508879_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reigner92

Is the first one a hatch? If so, I'm seeing a lot of this in it.

f_17435388_1.jpeg

It's not a problem, since there was a time when the Mustang WAS a hatch, but maybe it's because I grew up in the '80s that it just doesn't seem (to me) to fit the mold of the retro-style that the Mustang currently has.

Just my $0.02.

Edited by RangerM

Is the first one a hatch? If so, I'm seeing a lot of this in it.

f_17435388_1.jpeg

It's not a problem, since there was a time when the Mustang WAS a hatch, but maybe it's because I grew up in the '80s that it just doesn't seem (to me) to fit the mold of the retro-style that the Mustang currently has.

Just my $0.02.

No, its not a hatchback,... sorry, I didn't mean it to come off as one.

No, its not a hatchback,... sorry, I didn't mean it to come off as one.

No need to be sorry. It's your artistic prerogative, and my misinterpretation. It takes a level of courage to put yourself out there for others to critique.

That said, you could be onto something even it it were a hatch. I always have had a soft spot for the Mustangs of the '70s. I liked the way they looked, although I admit I never cared for the interiors.

1529228_600.jpg

(Yeah, I actually like a lot of the music from then, too. :rockon: )

Timm, I put all the side lines and curves on mine to make it busier and give it more appearance.. right now it is more sleek than muscular.. as premierdrum stated "It has a Ferarri look to it, in a good way".

We should keep the ferrari look...but add more lines...

at least in my opinion

How about this?

It is a combination of mine and Tim's.

This is good... here's a thought though: What if you moved the pony (no corrall) to the space under the upkick in the window line? I'm thinking that would look really cool there as a dimentional emblem, chromed, or maybe even body color. I'm just thinking about loud here, but the emblem down there would weigh down the base enough so that the c pillar seems anchored.

No need to be sorry. It's your artistic prerogative, and my misinterpretation. It takes a level of courage to put yourself out there for others to critique.

That said, you could be onto something even it it were a hatch. I always have had a soft spot for the Mustangs of the '70s. I liked the way they looked, although I admit I never cared for the interiors.

1529228_600.jpg

(Yeah, I actually like a lot of the music from then, too. :rockon: )

i loved also the mustang II i wish the next one would be based off the design, so sexy... i would name my kids after it....

and ford should also re-consider a full range mustange, 4 door, stationwagon and all, and cross over and small truck

i loved also the mustang II i wish the next one would be based off the design, so sexy... i would name my kids after it....

and ford should also re-consider a full range mustange, 4 door, stationwagon and all, and cross over and small truck

Ummmm ...........NO. Were you the guy who wanted side pipes on a Town Car?

Ummmm ...........NO. Were you the guy who wanted side pipes on a Town Car?

Either that, or he's been smoking one. (a pipe, that is.)

He's confused with the Dodge Magnum. IIRC, it would meet nearly all the criteria he mentioned (over the span of many years)

• 1 month later...

The front looks great and i like the side view. i hope they work on the tail lites. not everyone is happy with the 2010 tailites . other than that with a new motor and more HP Ford has a great car for the future, as for going green just offer different greens and keep the HP. lol thank you Ford for the Best Muscle car ever produced and keeping it in production after 45 years plus.