Article about Cap and Trade and what's REALLY going to happen!

Spring

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story..._bubble_machine

If you want to see what our future holds and what is going to take place with our economy, give this article a read! Very interesting!

and Paulson came from Goldmann Sachs and so did DICK Cheney.... they made gas prices go up and literally destroyed the economy and almost drove the big 3 out of business...

and Paulson came from Goldmann Sachs and so did DICK Cheney.... they made gas prices go up and literally destroyed the economy and almost drove the big 3 out of business...

Correcto my friend. You know I will never understand how some individuals still want to defend some of these right wingers even after they tried to destroy our jobs. These righties wanted nothing more to than to kill our jobs. That mean taking our way of life from us and how we provide for our families. These Republicans went after our jobs and yet and still some of these people still defend and go to bat for them. This is something I will never understand.

If you want to see what our future holds and what is going to take place with our economy, give this article a read! Very interesting!

Excellent article that shows what whores are elected officials are no matter what party they belong to. They watched and let this go on and on and so it will be in the future. The little guy has no control and must roll with the punches until he is beaten to death. Go capitalism it sures works better for some than most.

:hysterical: worker and die strike again......they're tireless efforts to discredit at all costs anything that opposses their left wing agenda they attack!!!! :hysterical: Don't you see the cartoon you idiots have turned into? :shades:

OBAMA ....OBAMA.....OBAMA.......!!!! :hysterical:

:hysterical: worker and die strike again......they're tireless efforts to discredit at all costs anything that opposses their left wing agenda they attack!!!! :hysterical: Don't you see the cartoon you idiots have turned into? :shades:

OBAMA ....OBAMA.....OBAMA.......!!!! :hysterical:

Like I said in mypreviously post I dont understand idiots like you that defend and go to bat for these clowns that tried their damnest to strip us of our jobs. I guess you feel differently. DUde how could you be so damn blind or dumb...

Like I said in mypreviously post I dont understand idiots like you that defend and go to bat for these clowns that tried their damnest to strip us of our jobs. I guess you feel differently. DUde how could you be so damn blind or dumb...

If our jobs are going to disappear, it is better for us to see the truth than cling to false hope. If I were a young person, I would not stake my future on a job in manufacturing. If it doesn't get outsourced, it will end up being low-paying. If you have any ambition, you will get off this dying horse and try something else. Water flows downhill. If you try to dam it up, you will end up with a bigger flood later. It is best to move to higher ground.

If our jobs are going to disappear, it is better for us to see the truth than cling to false hope. If I were a young person, I would not stake my future on a job in manufacturing. If it doesn't get outsourced, it will end up being low-paying. If you have any ambition, you will get off this dying horse and try something else. Water flows downhill. If you try to dam it up, you will end up with a bigger flood later. It is best to move to higher ground.

Dont be so damn negative. You dont know what going to happen just like i dont so keep that bullshit logic to yourself.

Correcto my friend. You know I will never understand how some individuals still want to defend some of these right wingers even after they tried to destroy our jobs. These righties wanted nothing more to than to kill our jobs. That mean taking our way of life from us and how we provide for our families. These Republicans went after our jobs and yet and still some of these people still defend and go to bat for them. This is something I will never understand.

You must have not read the article....or not even watched the 5 videos... why would you comment?

educate yourself....

Edited by longball

A very interesting, and at the same time disturbing read. Thanks for posting it Spring.

Here's a slightly similar article from Wired that explains the extremely flawed mathematical equation, that led to the eventual meltdown of our economy.

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/it/magazine/17-03/wp_quant

It's rather unfortunate, that so many citizens in this great country of ours have essentially become mindless lemmings. We follow blindly, we don't hold our leaders accountable, and we vapidly watch as our major News networks force feed their corporate agendas down our throats.

We have essentially become thoughtless worker drones. Drones that want nothing to do with confrontation or protest, Drones that don't care that our quality of life is being slowly taken from us. We have all become trapped in a consumerist economy, an economy in which we NEED to have 5 LCD TVs, 4 Computers, 3 video game systems, all the latest clothes, and the latest cell phone. Oh... and of course we also need to have the requisite credit card debt that comes with the purchases of all that cool stuff.

These days, many of us have bills and obligations that have virtually enslaved us into serfdom to our corporations. We have become the new slaves of the 21st century. We need our uneducated high paying jobs, a lot more than the corporations need us... and this is a big problem.

In the new global economy, uneducated and high paying are terms that are almost diametrically opposed. There are just too many willing and able Chinese and Indians workers, that would love to do our job for $3 an hour. We simply can't maintain our current lifestyles and honestly compete with Indians and Chinese. The only possible way we can compete, is through technological breakthroughs and efficiencies. If it takes 20 low skilled Chinese workers to complete a job, that a $200,000 robot and an electrician can handle, then we might be able to retain that job.

It's time to wake up people, we've had a good run. We made a lot of money, we had great benefits, we gave back to our communities, we bought houses, we bought boats, we enjoyed a good American middle class life.

Now we can't afford to do anything, and surprisingly the U.S. economy is similarly stifled, imagine that. Are there any correlations? I don't know. I'm not qualified to empirically base my assumptions and observations on articles such as these, but it sure seems like there is an ongoing theme of screwing the middle class.

Edited by mrballsonya

Call your congress person and complain

I'm sorry, but you lost me on that response....If you read the article....what do you think about our democratic party now.... in these cases it looks like this manipulation of various markets was done by the party of the workers. So much for "change"

OPEN YOUR EYES...EDUCATE YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU REMOVE ALL DOUBT ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF POLITICS.

I'm sorry, but you lost me on that response....If you read the article....what do you think about our democratic party now.... in these cases it looks like this manipulation of various markets was done by the party of the workers. So much for "change"

OPEN YOUR EYES...EDUCATE YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU REMOVE ALL DOUBT ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF POLITICS.

Dude if you paid attention to any of my post you would know that It doesnt matter to me if your ar DEM of Rep they need to be held accountable. But yet and still THe republican have never been for the working class. At no point have they ever stood up for the working class. The fought against unemployment, they ruined social security. They are out to destroy the unions. Fought against minium wage increase. go right ahead an keep fighting the good fight for them and I will continue calling them out on their selfish ways. They would rather see the country ruined and families hurt then to help out all for the sake of a vote. A party like this you can have my friend. Maybe its you that need to open your eyes.

Dude if you paid attention to any of my post you would know that It doesnt matter to me if your ar DEM of Rep they need to be held accountable. But yet and still THe republican have never been for the working class. At no point have they ever stood up for the working class. The fought against unemployment, they ruined social security. They are out to destroy the unions. Fought against minium wage increase. go right ahead an keep fighting the good fight for them and I will continue calling them out on their selfish ways. They would rather see the country ruined and families hurt then to help out all for the sake of a vote. A party like this you can have my friend. Maybe its you that need to open your eyes.

PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE...I'm not going to explain to you what the people who are not republicans have done to us...read please and then comment

:hysterical:

:hysterical: Die, you dont care which party it is????? You hold them all accountable???? What a joke!! :hysterical: Now you r even running from your convictions , the same convictions that we have to endure on here constantly!! :hysterical: Your a hack for the dems , always have been , own up to it brother! Your prescious dems are the ones who gave us nafta genius!! Started under Bush 1 and APPROVED AND PASSED BY BILL CLINTON AND THE DEMOCRATS!! Notice , no republican was in office in the white house then, and lets not forget he could have vetoed it but didnt!! So much for your party love huh genius!! But we've got Barack Obama the unity president right??? Just ask Crowley on that one huh!! Your a twit , so is your guy worker !! Keep on sucking the dem teet and see if they wind up helping you in the end or just when its time to vote!! Moron!!! Just because you speak last doesnt make you right goof!!

Could you show me proof of who raided the SS fund? LOL I think, ah never mind you would twist it anyway.

Could you show me proof of who raided the SS fund? LOL I think, ah never mind you would twist it anyway.

I wouldnt expect you to no about history, considering the fact that you are a listener and never research this stuff for yourself. But if you will listen i will try and explain this to you. Before Ronald Reagan the goverrnment wasnt allowed to borrow from the SS fund. But when reagan got elected he changed that law and made it so the government could take money from the SS fund. And this was the beginning of the end of Our social secutity fund as we no it. Not only did reagan leave office with a deficit but he also left with social security crippled. This guy spent more than the 10 priviously presidents before him and he crippled social security. Now i know this doesnt taste good to you and may hurt your feelings but you need to really know the truth. This information is not hidden its out there you can google it go to the library its there my friend. Reagan not only spent tons of money but he took some of it from our social security which he never paid back, and we are feeling it today. But yet and still they try and Make like Reagan was one of our greatest presidents. BULLSHIT! Can you say Iran COntra Scandle? Can you say should of been IMPEACHED! dONT TAKE MY WORD LOOK IT UP ITS OUT THERE BUDDY.

I wouldnt expect you to no about history, considering the fact that you are a listener and never research this stuff for yourself. But if you will listen i will try and explain this to you. Before Ronald Reagan the goverrnment wasnt allowed to borrow from the SS fund. But when reagan got elected he changed that law and made it so the government could take money from the SS fund. And this was the beginning of the end of Our social secutity fund as we no it. Not only did reagan leave office with a deficit but he also left with social security crippled. This guy spent more than the 10 priviously presidents before him and he crippled social security. Now i know this doesnt taste good to you and may hurt your feelings but you need to really know the truth. This information is not hidden its out there you can google it go to the library its there my friend. Reagan not only spent tons of money but he took some of it from our social security which he never paid back, and we are feeling it today. But yet and still they try and Make like Reagan was one of our greatest presidents. BULLSHIT! Can you say Iran COntra Scandle? Can you say should of been IMPEACHED! dONT TAKE MY WORD LOOK IT UP ITS OUT THERE BUDDY.

I think you're referring to HR1900 Social Security Amendments of 1983, and you're right what they (Reagan, Bush I Clinton and Bush II) was wrong. But please remember that this bill came out of the House of Rep., which at the time the dems held a 67 to 33% advantage. So they are not wothout blame. And Ronald Reagan is the best President of our time.

I think you're referring to HR1900 Social Security Amendments of 1983, and you're right what they (Reagan, Bush I Clinton and Bush II) was wrong. But please remember that this bill came out of the House of Rep., which at the time the dems held a 67 to 33% advantage. So they are not wothout blame. And Ronald Reagan is the best President of our time.

You beat me to it. That is what I was trying to get him on. The Dems controlled things at the time.

Could we hear some comments on what was taken from there in Clintons 8 years????????