Manufacturers License Plate

Are all vehicles tested in the US equiped with a Michigan Manufacturer's Licens plate? Why is this, does no other state have them?

Do other nations use a similar plate and what do they look like?

The plates come from headquarters usually, which ends up being Michigan for the D3. I'm sure all states offer mfr tags (at least those that have auto mfrs in state).

Are all vehicles tested in the US equiped with a Michigan Manufacturer's Licens plate? Why is this, does no other state have them?

Do other nations use a similar plate and what do they look like?

just about every state has manufacturers plates, how else would they test vehicles in those states? I have seen many manufacturer plates in states that have no factory in them.

When we get vehicles from the press fleet Japanese and Korean cars almost always have California plates, where their HQs are located. Detroit 3 vehicles always have Michigan plates (we're located in Michigan). BMWs and Minis always have New Jersey plates.

just about every state has manufacturers plates, how else would they test vehicles in those states? I have seen many manufacturer plates in states that have no factory in them.

Umm...plates are good from state to state. I've seen cars in Maryland with Michigan manufacturer's plates on them.

Umm...plates are good from state to state. I've seen cars in Maryland with Michigan manufacturer's plates on them.

that they are, but many states have their own manufacturer plates, Florida, for Saleen and Steeda and other 'manufactuerers'

my guess is that just about every state has a manufacturer plate option, as no state wouldn't want a auto manufacturer doing business in their state.

Yeah, I've seen Michigan manufacturer's plates down here in Florida.

that they are, but many states have their own manufacturer plates, Florida, for Saleen and Steeda and other 'manufactuerers'

my guess is that just about every state has a manufacturer plate option, as no state wouldn't want a auto manufacturer doing business in their state.

Huh, I've never seen a Florida Manufacturer plate...