Edward Kennedy Dead at 77

When a woman has a miscarriage....did God murder the baby? We obviously have to place the blame somewhere. Maybe that's Ted Kennedy's fault too?

God, being an ethereal being, cannot commit murder. He can allow the body to die, but He does not destroy the soul.

Man is capable of murder, because after he kills intentionally, the person no longer resides on the same plane of existence.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That requires you to believe a lot of things. I don't really believe that God kills them, but we obviously have to blame someone...it might as well be Ted Kennedy.

Where does it say ethereal beings can't commit murder

Blame is only important, when one cannot accept or forgive.

Where does it say that ethereal beings CAN commit murder?

God, being an ethereal being, cannot commit murder. He can allow the body to die, but He does not destroy the soul.

Man is capable of murder, because after he kills intentionally, the person no longer resides on the same plane of existence.

So then God didn't Abort Ted Kennedy (or Ronald Reagan). They just got old, sick and they died. Personally I think Reagan had it worse. By all accounts Teddy Kennedy was lucid up til the end. Reagan slowly lost his mind until he didn't know anyone. That is a horrible way to go out.

Or, it could be like The Bachelor/Bachelorette - win a date with Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid, depending on which house of Congress you prefer.

Who doesn't want to see Nancy and Harry slip into a skimpy bathing suit and dive into the hot tub with a bunch of Congressional wannabees?

Speaking of which, I think I just saw those two by one of those Las Vegas wedding chapels...

monkey-marriage.jpg

If it said everything that they could do, it would probably go on forever. Regardless, I don't think that God is a murderer.

I'm not the one who started the blame, I'm wondering how the poster reconciles these natural abortions.

I am speaking of the IUD and Pill induced abortions AND medical abortions only. They are not natural abortions. They would not occur if these birth control devices were not in use or the doctor did not perform.

My only point in even bringing up the untold amount of 'additional' abortions due to IUD/Pill was to simply make those that 'may' care or be interested aware of what actually occurs with the use of some kinds of birth control. Just something to think about.

Just like some people back medical abortions until they actually learn what the gruesome process is all about. Then better educated they can make a better decision on where they land on the topic. 95 out of 100 people probably do not understand that part of the job of an IUD is to prevent a viable fertilized egg from attaching.

Peace and Blessings

That's right - murder of the innocent is none of your business. Besides, that is not as important as who is winning "American Idol".

Artificial birth control is evil - maybe the intent is different, but for many types, the result is the same.

Edited by taxman100

I don't think you're going to find much support in your fight against birth control. As other posters have said, if you don't like abortions, don't have one. When other people has one, it doesn't affect you, and it's really none of your business.

I say 'the pill and IUD can actually cause abortions'.

U say "...in your fight against birth control".

What fight? Why the driving need to distort what I say? Its just childish. You don't answer questions directly and you twist what others say.

What I have said about Kennedy, 50,000,000 abortions and a dead woman is just that. I don't like it.

I also provided the idea that there are many more abortions then just medical ones. It was simply informational. I did not judge anyone that uses the pill or IUD.

Then comes from various directions - it does not affect you, shut up, none of your business, your a guy anyway, etc. responses. As if those are some how factually defeating my statement you say I made, which I never actually said.

I do understand that the range of maturity, anger, simple nice to mean runs wide here. I can even be a part of the negativity and have apologized for it. Not something I see here from the self righteous post thugs.

Some of you have become so angry, attacking, and slandering in your quick responses. And if someone makes a general statement about something that you may know little of, thought little about or considered, stopped to think about, or just simply hate the messenger; you make some belittling attack instead of asking a question. Then it gets clarified for you. You end up perhaps not being as absolutely right as you thought you were, and retreat into attacking juvenile responses twisting the message and slandering the messenger.

There are clearly many that feel the way some of you do. It is clear by the responses. There are also many that agree with you that read the thread and never give you their support. I know that.

However, it goes both ways. There are many that feel as I do. But simply don't want to get beat up by the post thugs. And since they may not be so filled with the anger and contempt that permeates your posts, they say nothing. Its much easier, safer, more calm, etc.

I happen to be against abortion, and when I learned of what the Pill and IUD often do I was concerned and saddened. Perhaps to you and others it is just a chemical or biological process. So be it. What I believe is on me, what you believe is on you. But I don't take your simplest of statements and try to turn any of you into baby murdering satanists that could care less about some dead woman. My only conclusion is that this is just the difference of the direction we come to this from.

Peace and Blessings

So then God didn't Abort Ted Kennedy (or Ronald Reagan). They just got old, sick and they died. Personally I think Reagan had it worse. By all accounts Teddy Kennedy was lucid up til the end. Reagan slowly lost his mind until he didn't know anyone. That is a horrible way to go out.

No, God only knows what will happen. AFAIK, he rarely makes things happen. My post was an exaggeration, albeit with a bit of irony given the man's support of it.

You KNOW this how?

Intelligence and Perspective

Because God (or the Devil, if you believe in one) has no interest in destroying that which He desires to be with Him.

Wisdom and Experience

I say 'the pill and IUD can actually cause abortions'.

U say "...in your fight against birth control".

So what was the point of saying such a thing then? You get caught in what you say and then you don't want o own up to it and so you say that I'm twisting your words. It's quite clear that you're trying to say that birth control is evil. You don't have to use the words for the message to come through.

As for hate....that's not a problem for me. Surprise and sometimes disgust....maybe.

So what was the point of saying such a thing then? You get caught in what you say and then you don't want o own up to it and so you say that I'm twisting your words. It's quite clear that you're trying to say that birth control is evil. You don't have to use the words for the message to come through.

As for hate....that's not a problem for me. Surprise and sometimes disgust....maybe.

Get caught in what I say? how so? How do I not own up to it.

Again, I simply pointed out the 50m and then I threw out the fact that there are actually a lot more abortions then that if one thinks about it. Just shedding more light on the topic. Something I see you do regularly. Is there now something wrong with additional information?

It is quite clear is it? Since I have never in my life come close to saying that at all you have greater knowledge about myself then I have. When I learned what I did about the IUD and the Pill I shared with a very good Christian friend. He told asked me over and over again. "Really???". He then told me his wife used an IUD. I told him it may be something for him to consider. That was 10 years ago or more. We never spoke of it again. I never told him it was evil, good, anything. So thank you again for putting your meaning to my words.

Perhaps you are not being as honest with yourself as you should be (See, now that is a question. One you can refute or not. But it is not a direct personal attack or putting words in your mouth). Because what has become the regular response does not appear to come from surprise or even a 'sometimes' disgust. It does not match up.

Peace and Blessings

Oh, and I find it rather strange that you hold Ted Kennedy responsible for 50M abortions. As far as I know, he never had an abortion.

I find it strange that you fail to understand why I would hold TK responsible for 50m abortions.

As a huge proponent of abortions he has, in his long life of public service probably done as much as anyone to promote them. So much so that pro abortion groups applaud him. Is it really that unclear? So again, intentional twist and turn.

Peace and Blessings

Is it not your belief that people have personal responsibility? Does it not follow then, that Ted Kenned is in fact not responsible for the abortions, but rather the 50Mmothers that chose to have them?

We all have responsibility. Direct and Indirect.

It is my beliefe that the mothers and doctors and anyone else with direct contact with the abortion bear direct personal responsibility. Just as those that help to enable or facilitate abortions bear indirect responsibility.

Peace and Blessings

I don't know a lot about Edward Kennedy, and what he has done coming from the UK. l can remember hearing about his two brothers getting shot at the time, l remember their funerals & Winston Churchills in 60's. But l never knew that he done a runner from a car crash and got banged up inside for it.

But the papers say he done a lot of good work for the poor Stateside, so he ranks very high with me sounds like you have lost a great Senator. God bless him.

Thank You

Because God (or the Devil, if you believe in one) has no interest in destroying that which He desires to be with Him.

Wisdom and Experience

You presume He has no interest, unless He talked to you directly, you don't know, you presume, and, you also presume He cannot change His mind. That's a lot of presumption posing as knowledge.

Intelligence and Perspective