2011 FORD SUPER DUTY [Highlights and Pictures]

studio

Take a look at the new highlights of the new 2011 Super Duty:

* Ford-built 6.7-liter Power Stroke® V-8 turbocharged diesel engine

* A new 6.2-liter V-8 gasoline engine also is added to the lineup;

* An all-new 6R140 heavy-duty TorqShift® six-speed automatic transmission

* Available Ford Work Solutions™ plus a new flow-through console with 110-volt inverter, new seats and locking underseat storage add even more productivity in the Super Duty's role as office on wheels; new 4.2-inch LCD Productivity Screen delivers array of information

* The new 6R140 transmission is available with segment-exclusive Live Drive Power Take Off (PTO) with the new diesel

And the pictures also:

2011-Ford-Super-Duty.jpg

2011-Ford-Super-Duty-Front-3.jpg

2011-Ford-Super-Duty-Angle-5.jpg

Probably this is the most beautiful truck produced by Ford. Isn't it?

Take a look at the new highlights of the new 2011 Super Duty:

* Ford-built 6.7-liter Power Stroke® V-8 turbocharged diesel engine

* A new 6.2-liter V-8 gasoline engine also is added to the lineup;

* An all-new 6R140 heavy-duty TorqShift® six-speed automatic transmission

* Available Ford Work Solutions™ plus a new flow-through console with 110-volt inverter, new seats and locking underseat storage add even more productivity in the Super Duty's role as office on wheels; new 4.2-inch LCD Productivity Screen delivers array of information

* The new 6R140 transmission is available with segment-exclusive Live Drive Power Take Off (PTO) with the new diesel

And the pictures also:

2011-Ford-Super-Duty.jpg

2011-Ford-Super-Duty-Front-3.jpg

2011-Ford-Super-Duty-Angle-5.jpg

Probably this is the most beautiful truck produced by Ford. Isn't it?

I like it - checked out www.fordvehicles.com and they had a bunch of info on it. I really don't need a Super Duty - an F150 would do - but I find the '11 SD much more appealing. It looks like this will be available for order in about 6 months, can't wait to see it in person.

• 1 month later...
When will pricing be out and when can one order a 2011? Anyone?

2010 F-Series SuperDuty are in "balance out" scheduling now. Next week should be the final scheduling week with final production on 02/12/2010. I'd expect that the 2011 MY order guides to be released within the next couple of weeks at which time the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) will open to accept orders.

......Probably this is the most beautiful truck produced by Ford. Isn't it?

No, not by a long shot! I think the best looking Ford pickup was the 1979. While the 2011 Super Duty has some great features, I think the styling is flat out terrible, only slightly better looking than the ugliest truck of all time, the current Tundra. The new Super Duty is way to exagerated and cartoonish. The grille and headlights are too big, and the wheel openings are over emphasised. Ford's styling department really made a bad thing (the 2008 Super Duty) and made it worse. Then again, there are a lot of ugly trucks out right now (the Silverado, the Mitsubishi Raider, the Tacoma, the Colorado/Canyon) so amybe it won't matter.....

No way - it was the 77 Ranger XLT. They ruined the grille in 98 with the square frames and round headlights and then made it worse with square headlights on the 79. I plan to restore one when I retire.

I liked the square headlights. 77 looked real good too!

2010 F-Series SuperDuty are in "balance out" scheduling now. Next week should be the final scheduling week with final production on 02/12/2010. I'd expect that the 2011 MY order guides to be released within the next couple of weeks at which time the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) will open to accept orders.

Looking forward to the 2011 order guide being released - you will post it when available?

I liked the square headlights. 77 looked real good too!

On second thought I guess I do prefer the 79 over the 78. The 78 just reminded me of trying to put a round peg in a square hole with the headlights.

Boy, did they screw the pooch with the 1980 model or what?

On second thought I guess I do prefer the 79 over the 78. The 78 just reminded me of trying to put a round peg in a square hole with the headlights.

Boy, did they screw the pooch with the 1980 model or what?

1980 was a disaster! The truck was built too light, the 460 was gone, 'Twin Traction Beam' front axle on the 4X4's. Only good news that year was Ford finally had a dually pickup.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks sweet, look forward to getting one soon

I ordered an F250 4X4 -w the 6.2 gasser about two weeks ago - the dealership I used had already had two on order. I was informed that delivery would be near the "end of March" and I cant wait. Ford really did add some very nice features on this truck

New videos are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome.

Link to videos

Thanks for the links - I have been searching for any news...and btw - the vids are awesome. There will be some who love this truck and some who dont - but I believe Ford has come through here in the clutch. There are many reasons why I think Ford has the best product on the market in its class and although I ordered the 6.2, I really hope the 6.7 diesel comes through for them; you have to give their design team credit. I'm 51 and this truck has me feeling like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning.